botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
It gives an option for taking over Gurtak's mind. Also, in the Discord it has been mentioned that you can use witchcraft to bewitch bandits to have them join your merry little band in the camp after completing Lyvia's quest. When using it to bewitch, your skill level in witchcraft affects your success rate.
i mean nothing special, you can win roll anyway without leveling

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
Not all Talents have an improvement.
Those that have get an additional function all 3 Levels.
For example Armor proficiency: Level 3 for Normal Armor, Level 6 for Buckler, Level 9 Magic Armor, etc.
is above armors are available on this update.buckler and magic armor.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is above armors are available on this update.buckler and magic armor.
No... I pressume we'll see something like normal armor around the time the of the next John/Bianca Update.
John requires more Iron so the mines nearby are likely to become available... and since we will likely gather iron ore for ourself aswell, iron or steel equipment shouldn't be impossible.
The only other chance would be around the time Kirlic gets implemented (First an Ophelia Update than a Kate/Claire Update)

MarisaRasaki

Jul 20, 2017
When I go into the bandit camp after 2nd time saving emily, the camp only got 5 bandits (the bandit used to stand at right of the fire is missing), and there is an animation of a guy pounding tia which can be walked straight thru. Seems the problem occur when I
sent Tia to the orcs. When she come back from orc camp this doesn't occur.

View attachment 976984
can i have your save

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I'm stuck on Mira quest. When I visit her in the evening it says I should give her her freedom... she's never asked me to climb out of the window.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Hello there!

Someone knows what to do to trigger the dialogue option with Kate " Talk about Thomas "? I'm not able to make it, i did already the NTR route with Toren, but still nothing

She is by far my fav character

Thanks

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hello there!

Someone knows what to do to trigger the dialogue option with Kate " Talk about Thomas "? I'm not able to make it, i did already the NTR route with Toren, but still nothing

She is by far my fav character

Thanks
You have to watch Kate have sex with Thomas, then after the scene, watch it a second time and it should ask if "Do I enjoy this?"
Answer yes, then you can talk to her about it.
Take over Gurtaks mind? I haven't heard of this... what does it mean?
Basically, it just makes him into your little obedient bitch instead of either killing him or making a deal for the safety of Rumah.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
0.3.5.0 will probably hit for patrons at the end of this month and is a continuation of Tia content and adding content for her mother Katherine. 0.3.6.0 is looking to be the John/Bianca quest lines probably end of february early march.

Reactions: Kattillus

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
0.3.5.0 will probably hit for patrons at the end of this month and is a continuation of Tia content and adding content for her mother Katherine. 0.3.6.0 is looking to be the John/Bianca quest lines probably end of february early march.
You mean Version 0.4.5 though, and for 0.5.5 it's still open, given the many Votes in reserve we might get another Mira Update or Penny.
1 $ Version will likely be Updated this friday that normally includes a public release for the next Version (0.3.5)

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Uh. No. The next public release will be 0.3.3.5. The current $5 version is 0.3.4.0, which will cycle to the $1 tier. The last major content vote was Tia/Katherine for 0.3.5.0. There will likely be a 0.3.4.5 somewhere mid month prior to that that begins the content for it. The current ongoing poll is for 0.3.6.0. But yeah, I hadn't paid attention to Mira's carryover votes on that one, so it is pretty much guaranteed for 0.3.6.0.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes