Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When I play this game I always get confused about what a "good" character is supposed to be. The "Evil" character playthrough is clear: he cheats, deceives and kills when the opportunity arises and corrupts everybody. The "good" character is the guy who only sleeps with Mira? (not even sure that's possible which makes me wonder if there shouldn't be a harem tag...) and prevents corruption by using the potion? Kinda makes it seem like the good character misses at least 25% of the sex scenes in the game no? The most annoying evil action is the one required to get the anal scene for Tia, there are very few actions that can point you towards good and no repeatable one which makes sense to me but that makes that sex scene unattainable if you want to preserve your good alignment. The action is definitely evil but I wish there was another way to get that anal scene.... Guess I'm gonna be a neutral character then.
You can have sex with all the main girls without corrupting them, but you'll miss the group sex scenes and all the side characters if you aren't willing to be bad from time to time... there is no need for murdering or stealing... just by corrupting girls and make them break up with their previous love interests you can gain enough "bad karma" to see all the possible content.

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
So, for Ophelia is it inevitable you will be taking her v card when she is drunk in order to progress her story? Cuz I don't want to be a asshole even in a game, but if it's the only way to progress her I will do it. Just wanna know if there's another option first xD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, for Ophelia is it inevitable you will be taking her v card when she is drunk in order to progress her story? Cuz I don't want to be a asshole even in a game, but if it's the only way to progress her I will do it. Just wanna know if there's another option first xD
No leave her in the room and the next morning talk about what she wanted to do... she'll offer to have sex with you after being completly sobber the next time

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
If I am ready with 0-3-3-1, the next chapter in 0-4 must be "how to feed 20 Babys in the nearly same age..." :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: djsverige

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
I got a question, are there any conflicting romances? I thought I saw a comment about how you can't have a harem - is that like the romances don't interact at all or if you pursue more then 1 you will fuk it up?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I got a question, are there any conflicting romances? I thought I saw a comment about how you can't have a harem - is that like the romances don't interact at all or if you pursue more then 1 you will fuk it up?
If you play pure Love you obviously won't be able to make girls with a direct relation share you... corrupt them sufficiently though and you get 3 somes :devilish:

Reactions: Jyk

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Somebody help me please, I can't find the place to listen to Giron and Dave's conversation, there is no picture showing step by step and no stars indicating the place, in the afternoon Giron is always in his office on the second floor, it is impossible to enter without be seen, I entered without him there, but I still haven't found the place, it's complicated here!
The library in the first floor

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
For this to happen, how does the MC notice this air passage? I already hid during dinner and I also heard Frisha and Dave's conversation. I looked everywhere in the library at 12 o'clock in the afternoon and the MC didn't notice anything!
Do you have at list level 1 perception?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
When I play this game I always get confused about what a "good" character is supposed to be. The "Evil" character playthrough is clear: he cheats, deceives and kills when the opportunity arises and corrupts everybody. The "good" character is the guy who only sleeps with Mira? (not even sure that's possible which makes me wonder if there shouldn't be a harem tag...) and prevents corruption by using the potion? Kinda makes it seem like the good character misses at least 25% of the sex scenes in the game no? The most annoying evil action is the one required to get the anal scene for Tia, there are very few actions that can point you towards good and no repeatable one which makes sense to me but that makes that sex scene unattainable if you want to preserve your good alignment. The action is definitely evil but I wish there was another way to get that anal scene.... Guess I'm gonna be a neutral character then.
Yeah and we need that to get the freaking book of potion to make actual potion

Reactions: mercytea
Sep 14, 2017
Make battles faster by skipping characters attack animations:
...www\js\plugins\YEP_BattleAniSpeedOpt.js
Find and replace Sprite_Battler if statement with that:
JavaScript:
//=============================================================================
// Sprite_Battler

if (Yanfly.Param.BattleAniOptMove) {
  Yanfly.BASO.Sprite_Battler_startMove = Sprite_Battler.prototype.startMove;
  Sprite_Battler.prototype.startMove = function (x, y, duration) {
    var modifier = 5 - ConfigManager.battleAniSpeed;
    duration = Math.ceil(duration / modifier);
    Yanfly.BASO.Sprite_Battler;
    Yanfly.BASO.Sprite_Battler_startMove.call(this, x, y, 0);
  };
} // Yanfly.Param.BattleAniOptMove
It will skip character battle animations (increase battle speed)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Make battles faster by skipping characters attack animations:
...www\js\plugins\YEP_BattleAniSpeedOpt.js
Find and replace Sprite_Battler if statement with that:
JavaScript:
// Sprite_Battler

if (Yanfly.Param.BattleAniOptMove) {
  Yanfly.BASO.Sprite_Battler_startMove = Sprite_Battler.prototype.startMove;
  Sprite_Battler.prototype.startMove = function (x, y, duration) {
    var modifier = 5 - ConfigManager.battleAniSpeed;
    duration = Math.ceil(duration / modifier);
    Yanfly.BASO.Sprite_Battler;
    Yanfly.BASO.Sprite_Battler_startMove.call(this, x, y, 0);
  };
} // Yanfly.Param.BattleAniOptMove
It will skip character battle animations (increase battle speed)
Always remember guys... mess with the game at your own risk, incompatible save games after Upgrade or outright game crashes won't be supported by the Dev or anyone on this Forum...

Sep 14, 2017
Always remember guys... mess with the game at your own risk, incompatible save games after Upgrade or outright game crashes won't be supported by the Dev or anyone on this Forum...
Mentioned change doesn't affect the game or a save files in any way. It's a change for one mechanic within a plugin. Plugins are the libraries that won't break your save files if you change something but of course if you need to be beware of doing only the things that are not affecting the quests/progress. I didn't remove anything but update it. It's a big difference.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Mentioned change doesn't affect the game or a save files in any way. It's a change for one mechanic within a plugin. Plugins are the libraries that won't break your save files if you change something but of course if you need to be beware of doing only the things that are not affecting the quests/progress. I didn't remove anything but update it. It's a big difference.
if anyone messes up this little "Upgrade" you can expect cries of people calling the game a bug ridden sack of "stuff" or complain about not being able to use the function after Updates and more.
Always add a warning disclaimer to avoid any responsibility and either ask for permission by the active Dev to post such stuff or create a thread in the Mod Forum would be my advice... Even better put the change in Spoiler tags after giving the disclaimer to avoid people stereotypical do than cry scenarios.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Please someone help. I manually added "1x lockpick" to my recording file, but I cannot click the "lockpick" option in the game. Bianca did my mission differently so I didn't learn lockpick. what can I do?
just in before your text, Evangelion-01 was talking about crying people who mess with the code....

well why dont you just talk to bianca and get it the right way lol

and dont forget this is a program so the characters doesn't do anything out of what the programmer made for them and in the walkthrough the developer mentioned only one way because still there is no bianca route made yet. so she wouldn't do anything out of what the developer made... you just need to read the walkthrough again and do it right.

wonder if bianca would blow me if thats true that she made your mission differently lol. or let me try to corrupt her so then uhmmmm sorry Dev. didnt mean to spoil bianca's route that is not planned yet even lol.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
wonder if bianca would blow me if thats true that she made your mission differently lol. or let me try to corrupt her so then uhmmmm sorry Dev. didnt mean to spoil bianca's route that is not planned yet even lol.
Well it is at minimum planned already as Patrons can vote for it (John/Bianca Update)

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Well it is at minimum planned already as Patrons can vote for it (John/Bianca Update)
well i am not there so i didnt know lol.... what that made me a good writer :p

while i am actually a database administrator and database developer ( searching for jobs ) .... now i need to learn Daz, graphic designer i have already because i do web developing... just need to learn some games developing then lol :p

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes