Darx239

Sep 26, 2017
I love this game it's really fun and i play every update from 0 to 100 (it doesn't get boring) my only wish is more NTR scenes with every girl ( Tia and Kate ) please:cry: keep up the good work U R awsome:cool:

Reactions: Paslicivi

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I love this game it's really fun and i play every update from 0 to 100 (it doesn't get boring) my only wish is more NTR scenes with every girl ( Tia and Kate ) please:cry: keep up the good work U R awsome:cool:
I'll second that and also for Mira (which hasn't gotten any yet :cry:).

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
Is it possible to play both routes (love and ntr) at the same time? Or does it depend on the character?
I like both ntr and vanilla so I don't want to miss the content

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Is it possible to play both routes (love and ntr) at the same time? Or does it depend on the character?
For now, I think you can actually play without missing out any content in all routes but Julia's(Jasmine's Maid) because if you reject her she gets done by the butler but if you accept her she only does it with you.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so ayita needs a specified gift to fuck her i guess anyone know what it is or where to get it?

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
I think a bunch of scenes with Ayita in Rumah (her dancing, grinding on her while she dances, having sex with her by the fire, her having sex with the dude with the crush). I'm sure there's more, but that's all that I found.
This content is from the previous update

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Since I am not a fan of that genre I could go with even less, but Chyos has found a great balance without forcing the issue of makeing it 2 games in one
You can freely engage in Vanilla OR NTR route with each character, but that character is than set on that.
However you can go Vanilla with a and NTR with B
so ayita needs a specified gift to fuck her i guess anyone know what it is or where to get it?
All Jewelery and Wine

Reactions: Seewolf

sohit prasas

Jan 18, 2018
You mean after you captured Imawyn? Can you provide a save file (autosave would be best, file 1)? So that I can find the problem more easily. Someone else had a similar problem but I couldn't find the bug yet. I would also fix your savefile then
Thanks dev i solved the problem, reinstalled the game and it worked,but cant found the scene where Giron found Yasmine fucking in the before midnight after 10 pm.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
switch edit (for events, etc) :
name edit (and more but laggy) :

Reactions: Xincarnation

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
Any clue about new Ayita scenes ? While talking to her she keeps masturbating and asking for a present. Got necklaces, brooches and wine but nothing triggers...

Reactions: Xincarnation
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes