OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
Q: did you cheat on mira's affection? if yes then double check mira's quest in the walkthrough from step 1 until step 17 make sure you done all the step upto 17...
Q: how can you bang mira's before reading marcus's letter?
For your second question you cant bang her before reading the Letter.

And for the first question, i did not cheat i havent added a single point on her affection, I even started a new game, and still i dont get the message about the 14 day until initiation, even on a whole new game. So i guess im hard stuck

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Does Mira now have ntr scenes now? Is she corrupted by using MC's charisma or smthing since she can't be corrupted with the MC's corruption juice?
Yep. Once Mira joins the church, this guy called Aidalin will come to town in 2 weeks. After this whole quest line is over, Mira can have sex with him, depending on your choices so far. Supposedly, there might be threesome scenes in the future but those aren't implemented yet.

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
Im out of options, can someone spot a brother with a save file where you actually get the message, so that i can see if it will work from there, if not then i got nothing else to try, this just doesnt work at all, and i have no clue why.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone have the save where Mc be with Emily and Mira.i want to see the route 3 where Emily gets disappointed in Jack for fucking the demon infront of Mira.in walkthrough said it would lead to threesome with knight. Does anyone has this save???

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Or a save with Emily quest complete and Mira quest complete before church quest. And jack promised to be with Emily and has relationship with Mira too.any save?

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Talking about v0.3.6.0b.-
Great update. As usual.
New map in the line, perfect.
Continued Mira's quest, really nice. It tricked me a little to get her laid with the guardian, but the open route is so well done.
Nice to have 3 new weapons. Not so sure of it use, cause without cheating I am now around level 70, so the difference is not so big, I think.
My doubt, if we will have a look of what happen into Coven's tent, when Ariana is neglected....
Also, in "open" relations, it would GREAT if you can interact, something more than watch..... I mean, the same options like when the MC has H content. Not for all!!!! but only for the main ones, I mean.... I left fall the idea....

Congratulations one more time to de developing team. Don´t laugh at me for what I will say, but this is a smart game. One of the best ones I have ever play. As great as any one of the biggest RPG games I have played. And I am playing since the MC character was a "@" sign!

edited.-
opsssss nothing about the guardian and Natasha?????

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i made an error with the female merchant i went on the dark route unknowingly how do i reverse it the only save i have to go back is 7hrs from the current one pls help

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
i made an error with the female merchant i went on the dark route unknowingly how do i reverse it the only save i have to go back is 7hrs from the current one pls help
opssss I have the same trouble, in reverse mode!!!!! I am in the love route, and I cant reverse it!

Reactions: H2R

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
I would like to know all the activities that give you XP, so far i know about fighting, and hunting
Also, wich activities gives you extra stats? so far i know choping wood and learning to read, oh and the hunter

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
When you fucked the demon but lied to Mira and chose to believe Mira, you're more evil than the demon. This demon is really not a clever one. haha~~:ROFLMAO:

PS: Is there anyone could tell me how to get the demonkey? Fight the demon and win until she drop it? :unsure:

Last edited:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah... I suppose I encountered some nasty bugs... I can't learn the cooking recipe from Emily and even take Emily to meet baron...

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Question guys, as I'm about to pick this game up, would you recommend following the walkthrough or just roam around?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Question guys, as I'm about to pick this game up, would you recommend following the walkthrough or just roam around?
Both is fine but if you are here for the RPG Element only use the Walkthrough if you find yourself stuck
Yeah... I suppose I encountered some nasty bugs... I can't learn the cooking recipe from Emily and even take Emily to meet baron...
More Details...
What Version are you playing? useing any 3rd party tool? did you cheat in any way? What was your last action with Emily?

Reactions: John Bon Clay

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
When you fucked the demon but lied to Mira and chose to believe Mira, you're more evil than the demon. This demon is really not a clever one. haha~~:ROFLMAO:

PS: Is there anyone could tell me how to get the demonkey? Fight the demon and win until she drop it? :unsure:
just fight the demon until she drops it, yeah

Reactions: mercytea
4.60 star(s) 138 Votes