a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hold down the arrow key the mini-game suggested for a little bit of time, I think. :unsure:
That is what it says and I have held it down till the next arrow show and everywhere between and still get 0.

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Updated cheat menu files. Most in game girls in the cheat menu list, and most have variable controls. Copper ore and vials of cum added to the Add Item command.
NSFP version has a taboo on/off feature for Mira after getting Marcus's letter that enables the Brother/Sister relationship.
SFP version does not. Download whichever you choose.

To install, replace the Map027 file in www/data with the new one.
I've done as you said, but the cheat menu won't appear under key items, replaced the file and kept the new one. Tried both files, doesn't work. What should I do?

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Damn shame, Verena need more content than just one scene why no one voting for her lmao.
I would like to corrupt her to become MC cock sleeve

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've done as you said, but the cheat menu won't appear under key items, replaced the file and kept the new one. Tried both files, doesn't work. What should I do?
Did you pick up the book the normal way, this may need to be done before you get the cheat menu.

Now for my question: Is there pregnancy in the game yet or is it still in the making?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Damn shame, Verena need more content than just one scene why no one voting for her lmao.
I would like to corrupt her to become MC cock sleeve
Currently the Rework that will invalidate all Saves is voted for... cause people want to be done with that rather sonner than later.
John and Bianca had already gathered votes for more than a year so their victory is pretty much ensured at this point.
The race will be an even field again in Version 0.4.0 (or 0.3.10 not sure which numbering Chyos will apply yet)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So April will be Jon and Bianca and may Tia’s rework, after may?
May's update poll hasn't started yet. I guess Evengelion-01 thinks the reworking will win because it was the second most voted.

So, since today is 1st April, April's poll hasn't started yet. Patrons are voting for next month update's poll.

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Q: is this normal on this version that you can keep talk about rumah with katherin so that she can keep teaching/give/gain you and tia a nature talent point? Capture.PNG

or am fucked up my save again, i be restart a new game too much and everytimes that i rush run on all the girl and quest without following or needing the walkthrough some quest may messed up or unable to achieve...

Reactions: mercytea

Horalover

May 7, 2017
and here another one
i still cant share NTR in rumah MC Chieftain route + Ayita NTR Love route + Claimed all girl as MC wife + killed Gurtak route... why none of them are banging at the night...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it might be a bug for the wounded in Rumah keyword. I don't think it makes any difference leaving it as is so I wouldn't worry about it since it doesn't stall anything.

For the Ayita one, post your save and maybe someone can take a look at it

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes