hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Ah, sorry about that, been awhile for me. Yes, I see the questlog has not been updated since vegetables were removed from the shop.

For reading, it will show up in your talents list once you have gained one point in it. So first you need to learn a point in reading, and then you will be able to see it among your list of talents.
So weird. I did the reading sessions twice with Mira, but reading does not show up under talents.

You wouldn't happen to know a VERY fast way to get a rusty sword? The walkthrough says to get it from bandits or orcs, but my god, I have no idea how to do that, nor do I want to. *sigh*

I enabled the cheats in the start of the game, but I forgot how to actually use the cheat. ANyone remember how to access it?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE.

I enabled cheats, but in order to use the fucking cheat, you have to go into MARCUS's house, your dad's house, but the mayor locks you out of the fucking house, so in order to cheat you have to raise 20g..... But fuck, I spend 12g on bread so I wouldn't ahve to worry about starving..

I hate RPG maker soooo fucking much..... i don't just fucking hate it. I ABHOR IT.

FUCK. Game is getting 1 star, fuck this shit.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So weird. I did the reading sessions twice with Mira, but reading does not show up under talents.

You wouldn't happen to know a VERY fast way to get a rusty sword? The walkthrough says to get it from bandits or orcs, but my god, I have no idea how to do that, nor do I want to. *sigh*

I enabled the cheats in the start of the game, but I forgot how to actually use the cheat. ANyone remember how to access it?

I enabled cheats, but in order to use the fucking cheat, you have to go into MARCUS's house, your dad's house, but the mayor locks you out of the fucking house, so in order to cheat you have to raise 20g..... But fuck, I spend 12g on bread so I wouldn't ahve to worry about starving..

I hate RPG maker soooo fucking much..... i don't just fucking hate it. I ABHOR IT.

Okay 1st you need to calm down dude.

You can always learn how to pick lock by talk to Bianca (who's chilling on a tree log) at midnight so you can just pick lock your way into the house if you "accidentally" spent your 20g on something else.

You don't have to be good at pick lock to do it, just save before the pick locking & repeat until you succeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Chill dude, you are making sounding the game like a chore while it isn’t, if you just came here to fap and only do that without playing the actual game and understanding the mechanics you’ll find just boredom.
If is it really that frustrating to you then, don’t play this game, you’ll just find more ways to complain about it and argue that the walkthrough is useless.
And putting one star just because you are bad at the game or don’t want to do any of the contents in the game, (Like fighting, collecting resources, make relationships...) and go straight out to for the sex scenes, it’s really childish

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

I reported the reading thing as a bug in the Discord. That's a weird one, I don't know what is going on with that.

Rusty swords you get from beating bandits or orcs in combat. They are random item drops. I think an alternative method is putting a talent point in Perception, and then when you see random sparks on the ground you go to them and pick up a random item, which is sometimes a rusty sword. I don't know of any faster way, maybe the cheat menu has something to offer.

For the cheat, yes, when first start the new game, you have to go mayor's and buy the house back, then go to the house and to the table to access the cheat book. You should be able to do this easily by starting a new game.

Sorry you don't enjoy the game. It's really meant for ppl who enjoy engaging gameplay. The cheat menu is meant for ppl who have already played but have to start over. The reading bug, yeah, I admit that's annoying, waiting to see what Chyos has to say about that one. I suspect that if you're cheating, you don't really need the reading talent, but that's just my guess at the moment.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You can't buy vegetables in the shop. THERE is no vegetable shop, lol. Supposedly it was removed in an earlier version.
You don't need the vegetables and the walkthrough does not tell you need vegetables.

You need 1 log + 1 meat (rabbit or deer).

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
There is no problem with reading, no bug. When you learn reading with Mira, the game tells you that your reading has increased and your "Intelligence" goes up by 1 to a maximum of 2 without spending a talent on it
Okay, thanks, I guess I remembered that incorrectly.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
currently exactly 1 optional variated scene with sabrina depending on your choices when talking to her. aka barely in the game at this point, no vote options in that regard either.
Hmm pretty sure the option in the bonus poll includes that. The description when the option was first added: " Depending on your choices she will either tell Gwen that she drank the potion or that she is now with the MC. This will lead to two different 3some scenes. " Futa content comes from Sabrina taking the potion, so this sounds like more futa content to me.

Reactions: Dideldidum

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Hmm pretty sure the option in the bonus poll includes that. The description when the option was first added: " Depending on your choices she will either tell Gwen that she drank the potion or that she is now with the MC. This will lead to two different 3some scenes. " Futa content comes from Sabrina taking the potion, so this sounds like more futa content to me.
forgot the bonus poll. but considering it´ll be a split in a single scene not a major content update & the second worst voted for, i kinda stand by my position => there isnt much hope for more futa content at the moment.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I'm sure this game is good - the thread has 350 pages and many positive reviews.... but, this game would be better if the 'SAVE' button actually does what it says and is there for.
I sunk over 5hrs on my first play - saved regularly on autosave and separate save-game file.
To my horror, I come back to find all my progress gone.
I cbf'd going thru all the grindy RPG fights again, all the shitty quests, and boringly killing 6 ton of orcs again to level up HP points.
I will delete game file and wait for either a fix to the pesky save button -or/and- cheats to get thru the boring grind.

ashanta

Jul 2, 2020
petit problème avec Bianca n'apparait pas au début sur la version 0.3.8.0 impossible de la trouver

ashanta

Jul 2, 2020
Small problème with Bianca does not appear at the beginning on version 0.3.8.0 impossible to find her

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I'm sure this game is good - the thread has 350 pages and many positive reviews.... but, this game would be better if the 'SAVE' button actually does what it says and is there for.
I sunk over 5hrs on my first play - saved regularly on autosave and separate save-game file.
I cbf'd going thru all the grindy RPG fights again, all the shitty quests, and boringly killing 6 ton of orcs again to level up HP points.
I will delete game file and wait for either a fix to the pesky save button -or/and- cheats to get thru the boring grind.
did you come back to a new update ? bc transferring saves isnt as straight up as in some other rpgmaker games. you need to be carefull when inserting savefiles. always backup the full folder (A Struggle With Sin 0.3.9.0\www\save), always transfer the full folder. you need the global+config. (better both to be sure). i only have problems when i try to insert single saves so stopped doing it completely.

v0.4.0 at the end of the month will break saves, so waiting before playing more right now might be not the worst choice.
especially since chyos will be looking at making combat better, overall game systems and bugs.

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
Ive already completed Emilys love route, but i want to switch over to casual fun. Is there a way i can mess with the variables or code to stop the boyfriend/girlfriend stuff with emily but switch to casual fun?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
From the save file readme doc in ASWS:
"To recover your saves from a past update you need to copy to go into your old game folder > www > and copy the whole "save" folder into the www folder of this game.
When asked to replace current files click "Yes"
All saves from above version 0.2 are compatible. "

As Dideldidum noted, this means you also need the global and config files, and this is why the whole folder needs to be copied over, not just the save file.

This of course means that you can not just install the new update and expect your saves to already exist. You need to copy over from the older game version to the new game version first. If you deleted the older game version already, then you just have to start over from the beginning.

As for cheats, those have already been implemented. When starting new game, choose to enable cheats. Then, after completing the game intro, go to the mayor's house and pay off the debt, then go to your house. Inside on the table, there should be a cheat book, and that is how you can access in-game cheats.

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Ive already completed Emilys love route, but i want to switch over to casual fun. Is there a way i can mess with the variables or code to stop the boyfriend/girlfriend stuff with emily but switch to casual fun?
I don't think so. In general, messing with the code in this game is a bad idea.

Reactions: zARRR

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Looking for some help here, please. I seem to be stuck in a catch-22. I'm trying to complete the "Control Your Lust" quest near the beginning of the game. I need to get a book from the witch's hut. To do that, I need to be able to read. to learn to read, I need to talk to Mira, but I can't talk to Mira because my lust is so high. So I need to complete "Control Your Lust"...

So, how do I lower the MCs lust, BEFORE completing the "Control Your Lust" quest?

Anybody have a suggetion? I defeat the Demon multiple times and either use her, or resist there is no difference.
She drops keys which I have used, and rings, but nothing else. There has to be a trigger to get her to drop an evil creature.
I am just really stuck. Is it a level issue, and how is L 31 not high enough, or is it something else. If it is luck I am very unlucky. Is it the MC needs to lose, or surrender?
HELP please.

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes