Dec 7, 2020
My humble advice on skills is:

be balanced and increase all of them 1 by 1.

Always be balanced.
i would definitely suggest against doing this, i've been leveling pretty much 3 core stats, with 10 str 10 con 10 armor prof, a little points here and there, like in dex hunting. but even with me focusing on these 3 stats i'm still starting to take dmg from the brigands again, since they level with u past level 21

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i would definitely suggest against doing this, i've been leveling pretty much 3 core stats, with 10 str 10 con 10 armor prof, a little points here and there, like in dex hunting. but even with me focusing on these 3 stats i'm still starting to take dmg from the brigands again, since they level with u past level 21
I daresay you chose the wrong quests' order.

My humblest advice is: there's a reason why the Author himself ordered the quests that way in HIS walkthrough.

My second humblest advice is: your game purpose IS NOT: "you have to fight and kill all your enemies". Remember: your purpose is: "FUCK LIKE AN ANIMAL ALL DAT PUSSIES YOU DAMN STALLION".

Do You think that combat stats are the most important stats? wrong: thievery, hunting, collecting herbs, and sorcery are more important abilities.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

My humblest advice is: there's a reason why the Author himself ordered the quests that way in HIS walkthrough.

My second humblest advice is: your game purpose IS NOT: "you have to fight and kill all your enemies". Remember: your purpose is: "FUCK LIKE AN ANIMAL ALL DAT PUSSIES YOU DAMN STALLION".

Do You think that combat stats are the most important stats? wrong: thievery, hunting, collecting herbs, and sorcery are more important abilities.
Actually endurance is the most important one... in many ways :devilish:

Dec 7, 2020

no i didnt struggle with combat at all, its post game leveling where the enemies level with u that is difficult. also if u follow exactly down the author's path in the walkthrough u will be immediately put into a level 25+ mission, which unless u have tia will be difficult to complete. and u will be locked out of the mira quest, and the quest makes u dive into the qwen quest at the very least. also good trolling sir o7

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Kinda curious about this but what's the point on pulling the blankets away when the girls sleep other than kate, they don't seem to do anything.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no i didnt struggle with combat at all, its post game leveling where the enemies level with u that is difficult.
The game hosts a scaleing system to make combat easier.
Each enemy has a max Level that he/she can reach based on the Player Level.
Also the game is not over yet by far so there is no real "post game" yet
Kinda curious about this but what's the point on pulling the blankets away when the girls sleep other than kate, they don't seem to do anything.
for several girls it's a requirement to start some night fun.
Gwen/Isha and Verena for example, and sometimes it's just to get a closer look at their nightwear.

mario3817

May 31, 2020
There is no end in sight. That's part of the appeal: it keeps on growing. How it grows partly depends on what patrons vote for in Patreon polls. There are main plot quests that appear though, and we just got one of those in the 0.3.9.0 update...which only patrons have access to, for the moment.

As BeJoJo said, witchcraft and nature are learned from other characters. Witchcraft will eventually allow the use of spells, and Nature allows finding herbs randomly.

Hunting and Thievery don't yet give extra skills, this is true. I think Thievery will soon be getting a Backstab skill. Other talents don't provide skills at this time. Even Armor doesn't quite work right, I just reported a bug on this because chain mail isn't equippable even at Armor 3, for MC, but is for Lyvia.

MC cannot learn how to equip new types of weapons...yet. Swords go to Lyvia, and axes to Tia. MC gets knives/daggers and bows.

Any update ending in a "5" is a work-in-progress, which means everyone here is usually playing a half-update that was bugged. This is why the public version is always an update that ends in a "0". 0.3.9.5 doesn't really add any new content beyond what 0.3.9.0 has, because 0.3.9.5 is a rework update that fixes code issues and implements new plugins. Tia's older images are being replaced with newer images to match her latest content update, but this isn't completed yet in 0.3.9.5., only partially.
Thank you sensei

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
May 26, 2019
The game hosts a scaleing system to make combat easier.
Each enemy has a max Level that he/she can reach based on the Player Level.
Also the game is not over yet by far so there is no real "post game" yet

for several girls it's a requirement to start some night fun.
Gwen/Isha and Verena for example, and sometimes it's just to get a closer look at their nightwear.
Yeah, but pulling away girls' blankets is mostly pointless since for most girls, it doesn't do anything.

Would be nice if the game allowed the player to take off the girls' night-wears and then grope/molest the girls while they sleep.

The success of the player here could depend on their thievery/stealth skill. Now there is an actual reason to level the thievery skill beyond just advancing one singular character's route/story.

This could also provide the player with additional opportunities to corrupt various girls by allowing the player to jerk off and ejaculate into their mouths.

And maybe, for girls who aren't virgins and whose stories have been progressed far enough, the player could have sex with the girl while she sleeps.

Kinda like in the game Long Live The Princess.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Would be nice if the game allowed the player to take off the girls' night-wears and then grope/molest the girls while they sleep.
...I'd argue that no girl that wasn't previously drugged would sleep through the ordeal of a person without knowledge about dressing in or out female underwear stripping them... let alone getting handsy with them though
This could also provide the player with additional opportunities to corrupt various girls by allowing the player to jerk off and ejaculate into their mouths.
at minimum THIS would make any girl wake up instantly... it's pretty hard to sleep through a drowning experience... and the ammount of the MCs ejaculate is certainly enough to incite such feelings for the girls.

I could see something like this happen for Katherine and Tia if the MC mixes narcotic herbs into his meals or if Gwen/Isha ever teaches us a deep sleep spell, but otherwise no Level of dexetrity or thievery should make THAT possible

EDIT: Oh right forgot the Sleep wine... so maybe if we used that one we could also include Lyvia, Kate, the Maid and Penny to the list on nightly molesters... and if there was an option to spike Yasmine's tea with the sleeping drug her aswell.
Still based on the overall numbers of girls it's still only a fraction.

Also this is my personal taste, but sleep rape is a rather bad thing for me... I mean you couldn't prevent Players from requesting girls being deflowered dureing such acts if you included it most likely

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Thievery unlocks sneaking via special training with Bianca. which makes the party invisible for enemies for a while, duration scales with level. Backstab will be an extension to that skill (in order to progress Bianca's story you need at minimum 5 thievery)

Not quiet correct.
.5 is an intermediate Update which already holds the beginning of Quests and some scenes that will be completed in the .0 Updates. Even the .5 Updates are in general public as they show a constant progress, this time might be an exception as it's a bug fix Update which drastically change some game mechanics
Patrons will always receive 1-2 Updates prior to the Public though
Skills: Sneaking isn't really a skill like the other skills, and we get it by learning from Bianca, not by adding talent points to it. Also, we could probably guess that starting with Hunting 1 is what allows the bow skills we start off with. I meant that extra skills aren't learned by spending talent points on them, as in the ones the talent descriptions say the talents give if their values are increased -- Hunting says it provides bow skills, Thievery says it adds dagger skills, but we don't actually get any new skills by upgrading them. I believe this was what Denchik was asking about.

Versions: For the .5 versions, they are not "in general public", because now Chyos only releases the .0 versions as public versions, which he confirmed for me. The .5 version ppl have here is due to a patron leak, not a public release.

I described the .5 version as a half-update with bugs, and you said that it holds the beginning of quests and some scenes that will be completed in the .0 update. I'm not sure how that isn't really a half-update.

It seems to me that the .5 updates typically have more bugs, not just this one (although this latest one was horrendous with bugs, as we are now on the third hotfix). But I guess we can just disagree on that point.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
can anyone share what's the variable of alignment in game !!!!!
You mean what affects alignment, or where you can see your alignment? I believe the alignment is shown on screen on the right side, starting at 50 and then moving left or right depending on your choices and actions. Am I missing something here?

I didn't forget the nature and witchcraft talents. I just didn't mention them because they are not really apart of the discussion. If we instead had to grind 4 - 5 levels in either nature or witchcraft to progress a story, I'd probably be just as upset as I am now.

My argument isn't that thievery is the least used talent in the game. That title probably goes to witchcraft.

My argument is that thievery is not a talent that is so often used that it warrants the player spending the time to grind 4 - 5 levels to upgrade it just so he can progress one singular character's story-arc.

Why can't Bianca's route only require 2 or 3 talent points for Thievery?

Instead of each level of thievery unlocking another interaction (new scene) with Bianca through training, why not have Bianca give the MC certain thievery-related tasks?

Upon the completion of each thievery task (these tasks could be puzzles like Sabrina's spell-books or simple theivery-related fetch quests), the MC proves to Bianca that he is able and ready to learn more advanced stuff - new Bianca scenes.

I mean, you mention how Chyos has stated that Tia should be used for the nature skill.
Why can't the player also just use Bianca for the thievery skill? Why have the player grind so many levels?
Doesn't Witchcraft have to be upgraded twice to advance Sabrina's relationship? My guess is that it will be needed for advancing Gwen's questline in the future as well. There are plenty of talents that have to be upgraded to advance certain relationships and quests.

For Thievery, I actually completed the quest without advancing Bianca's relationship at all, and even got my relationship up all the way with Gavina. Only after I completed the quest, and then developed the relationship with Gavina, did I move on to Bianca and need Thievery advanced. So it's limited to the relationship with her.

Also, I hard disagree that Thievery isn't often used. There are many situations where doors or chests require unlocking, and Thievery can be very useful to have developed to get through those locks easily. Given that it now influences the Sneak action, and might contribute to a backstab skill, it could turn out to be very useful. We'll just have to see how backstab gets implemented.

But I agree with you on point: maybe it wasn't necessary to put four points in Thievery, maybe two or three would have made more sense.

Yeah, but pulling away girls' blankets is mostly pointless since for most girls, it doesn't do anything.

The success of the player here could depend on their thievery/stealth skill. Now there is an actual reason to level the thievery skill beyond just advancing one singular character's route/story.

And maybe, for girls who aren't virgins and whose stories have been progressed far enough, the player could have sex with the girl while she sleeps.

Kinda like in the game Long Live The Princess.
Chyos has said that he would like to implement over time more actions and scenes connected to pulling away blankets, and that's partly why he has added those. Also, as Evangelion mentioned, some actions and scenes have already been implemented, such as for Kate, Gwen, and Verena. I think this also includes Sabrina and Tia (Katherin's hut). Who doesn't have a follow up action? I think Arianna, Mira, Frisha, Claire, Ophilia...and that's it?

I personally prefer actual sex scenes as opposed to the groping and molestation that you seem to prefer. Part of what I really enjoy about the sex scenes in this game is how energetic and engaged the women are in the scenes. Also, there are plenty of games and VNs that do the groping and molestation thing, but those games also tend to do more build-up in earlier updates before getting to the action in later updates. We get action with every update, and I like it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
You mean what affects alignment, or where you can see your alignment? I believe the alignment is shown on screen on the right side, starting at 50 and then moving left or right depending on your choices and actions. Am I missing something here?

Doesn't Witchcraft have to be upgraded twice to advance Sabrina's relationship? My guess is that it will be needed for advancing Gwen's questline in the future as well. There are plenty of talents that have to be upgraded to advance certain relationships and quests.

For Thievery, I actually completed the quest without advancing Bianca's relationship at all, and even got my relationship up all the way with Gavina. Only after I completed the quest, and then developed the relationship with Gavina, did I move on to Bianca and need Thievery advanced. So it's limited to the relationship with her.

Also, I hard disagree that Thievery isn't often used. There are many situations where doors or chests require unlocking, and Thievery can be very useful to have developed to get through those locks easily. Given that it now influences the Sneak action, and might contribute to a backstab skill, it could turn out to be very useful. We'll just have to see how backstab gets implemented.

But I agree with you on point: maybe it wasn't necessary to put four points in Thievery, maybe two or three would have made more sense.

Chyos has said that he would like to implement over time more actions and scenes connected to pulling away blankets, and that's partly why he has added those. Also, as Evangelion mentioned, some actions and scenes have already been implemented, such as for Kate, Gwen, and Verena. I think this also includes Sabrina and Tia (Katherin's hut). Who doesn't have a follow up action? I think Arianna, Mira, Frisha, Claire, Ophilia...and that's it?

I personally prefer actual sex scenes as opposed to the groping and molestation that you seem to prefer. Part of what I really enjoy about the sex scenes in this game is how energetic and engaged the women are in the scenes. Also, there are plenty of games and VNs that do the groping and molestation thing, but those games also tend to do more build-up in earlier updates before getting to the action in later updates. We get action with every update, and I like it that way.
I personally always felt like it was a bit too speedrunny with the relationships and fucking, in both NTR and love paths. Mira NTR for example, they meet a few times, then they suddenly kiss and then fuck every day for hours (and as a sidenote she dares to be outraged about Emily wearing revealing clothes, saying that it's gonna look like a brothel while Natasha and Mira are sex addicts in the church).

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes