Dec 7, 2020
finally finished going thru the love route for everyone except natasha who has been corrupted and ive done rick's mom. not everyone is fully corrupted on their love routes cause fuq that takes alot of time since alot of characters only have 1 or 2 once a day ways to increase their corruption

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What do you think guys is the most natural and sentimental relationship in the game?
Is it Imawyn that slowly becomes more affectioned to the MC, while he tries to redeem her?
Or is Mira, that she always had feelings for the MC?
Or is just Tia that finally finds someone?
While there other ones that are totally based on sexual instict, like Natasha or even Claire that has been chaste for many years, et cetera.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
What do you think guys is the most natural and sentimental relationship in the game?
Is it Imawyn that slowly becomes more affectioned to the MC, while he tries to redeem her?
While there other ones that are totally based on sexual instict, like Natasha or even Claire that has been chaste for many years, et cetera.
I think Mira is the most natural and sentimental. Tia entered the picture I think because the MC got the lust thing going on, and can see a definite change in his attitude before and after the Gwen experience. Mira was already in the picture before the change.

I don't know about Imawyn, I corrupted her quickly lol, even before I got her affection up.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think Mira is the most natural and sentimental. Tia entered the picture I think because the MC got the lust thing going on, and can see a definite change in his attitude before and after the Gwen experience. Mira was already in the picture before the change.

I don't know about Imawyn, I corrupted her quickly lol, even before I got her affection up.
Oh really? I thought you did both routes like me on Imawyn, in his love route she just gets redeemed and has weird feelings for the mc.
Also I meant viceversa, cuz it’s pretty obvious that the mc is pushed, most of the times, by his lust desire.
But you have an interesting point on Tia.
The mc probably has developed some feelings for her after a while, even if we know that in some routes, the mc just corrupts Tia or send her to the orcs.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Do you have to start the game all over again with every update? can i play with old save file?
Not with every update, but when 0.3.9.5 comes out, then you will have to start again because saves will be broken. After that, you should be fine.

Can anyone tell me when we're getting a big verena update?
I'm leading a movement on Patreon to try and get this! It won't win this month, but maybe next month. Looks like it'll be neck and neck with the option for Kate's pregnancy. We'll just have to see. You should come join us on Patreon and vote!

johncraz

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how to recruit the mercenaries?
I've talked with Lyvia and named the group. I have the elf girl at the camp. Every time I fight them they all die. I have both Tia and Lyvia in my group

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Personally I've never been a fan of the 'childhood friend grow up and become lovers' trope and on this game Mira just doesn't rank highly on the list of my favourite women so I'm quite content with her going to Aidalin and as the MC puts it gets her happy ending there. Also helps that of all the 'NTR' people in the game Aidalin so far seems to be the least douchiest.
The route I've felt was pretty sweet was the love route with Penny what with starting out and helping her farm, then throwing out the ass Henry.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'd argue that only Kate, Mira and Emily have paid any attention to the MC before the whole Isha thing... well maybe Verena aswell, but she tweaks everything about the MC to blame him for anything bad happening in her live.
For the Love routes it's really hard to tell since most characters had foremost the corruption route before any love route.
You can have a love relationship with Tia but you'll loose some side lovers that way as she is quiet jelaous normally.
The only Character whom I played pure love route so far is Penny so she would have to take the lead... but in my remake (from Version 0.3.9.5) I'll try to keep Imawyn pure aswell

May 26, 2019
I'd argue that only Kate, Mira and Emily have paid any attention to the MC before the whole Isha thing... well maybe Verena aswell, but she tweaks everything about the MC to blame him for anything bad happening in her live.
For the Love routes it's really hard to tell since most characters had foremost the corruption route before any love route.
You can have a love relationship with Tia but you'll loose some side lovers that way as she is quiet jelaous normally.
The only Character whom I played pure love route so far is Penny so she would have to take the lead... but in my remake (from Version 0.3.9.5) I'll try to keep Imawyn pure aswell
I'm confused! Does it stop being a love route relationship with a girl if you decide to corrupt her?

Like Imawyn for example. I know that you initially have to keep her corruption low and then raise her affection to get to her love route.

But if I decide to then later corrupt her, does this stop being a love route?

May 26, 2019
I'm leading a movement on Patreon to try and get this! It won't win this month, but maybe next month. Looks like it'll be neck and neck with the option for Kate's pregnancy. We'll just have to see. You should come join us on Patreon and vote!
Do you by any chance know if the eventual Verena update is going to be the MC replacing Roderic as Verena's lover (Roderic dying) or the MC cucking Roderic by having sex with Verena behind his back?

Also, do you think Rick would still be friends with the MC if he ever found out that the MC not only stole Kate from him but is now also having sex with both his younger sister and his mom?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm confused! Does it stop being a love route relationship with a girl if you decide to corrupt her?

Like Imawyn for example. I know that you initially have to keep her corruption low and then raise her affection to get to her love route.

Some girls like Penny for example will lead to a crossover route where she starts as a lovely innocent girl that turns into a sex addict that is totally in love with you.
From what I gather Imawyn can have a compareable development... but I meant to keep her pure until her Love story is triggered.
The only girls that benefit from corruption more than Love are likely Tia, Frisha, Emily, Kate and Claire

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

If you keep corruption very low, like less than 5 points, you get her love route, you get 2 chance of corrupting her and after that you can’t corrupt her anymore.
Imo it feels more rewarding the love path than the corruption path, in corrupted she is hates you but she needs you cuz she is horny all the time, while on love route she understands her mistakes

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Can someone tell me how to recruit the mercenaries?
I've talked with Lyvia and named the group. I have the elf girl at the camp. Every time I fight them they all die. I have both Tia and Lyvia in my group
After you defeat the mercenary click on the body, he's not dead.
You have three choices to recruit him Gold, Convince (You need high Int) or witchcraft (I think the women don't like you using witchcraft)
I always try to convince, it works like hunting....A talent check and you don't always succeed

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
What happens when you're too high of a level so you can't initiate combat against enemies and you need them to drop a item? Are you screwed?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes