robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
I just finished Lyvia's first scene at the camp and now I'm trying to trigger the barracks scene. Issue right now is that Lyvia won't enter the barracks no matter what. I tried making her stay in Arenfield but she just stands out there the whole day waiting for me, how do I fix this?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I just finished Lyvia's first scene at the camp and now I'm trying to trigger the barracks scene. Issue right now is that Lyvia won't enter the barracks no matter what. I tried making her stay in Arenfield but she just stands out there the whole day waiting for me, how do I fix this?
I experienced this too. I was able to get it by leaving her in Arenfield, then coming back the next day. It seems she needs to be in Arenfield at the start of the day in order to be there later in the evening. At least, I'm fairly certain that's how it worked for me.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
I experienced this too. I was able to get it by leaving her in Arenfield, then coming back the next day. It seems she needs to be in Arenfield at the start of the day in order to be there later in the evening. At least, I'm fairly certain that's how it worked for me.
Thanks, that worked. It seems you have to spend the night outside of Arenfield for this to happen, I spent a week at Penny's and couldn't figure out why it was still stuck.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
May 26, 2019
The mind of Chyos is a great and wondrous thing, filled with enigmatic depths that might forever be beyond our comprehension. But if I were to hazard a guess, I would point out first that netori is a thing in the game, and in the particular case of married women, the MC is already able to develop a sex relationship with Yasmine, the mayor's wife. So my guess would be that Roderic is just going to get cucked like the mayor, but possibly future developments will remove him from the equation somehow, as might happen to the mayor eventually. Or who knows, maybe Roderic will end up fine with it for some reason.
Thanks for the reply!

For me, I'm fine with cucking the mayor/baron due to him being a general asshole and a douche.

But it's different (at least to me it is) when the MC is cucking a character who is supposed to be his friend/ally.

That's why I'm a bit worried about netori regarding Roderic and his wife, Verena.

It's also why I'm pretty fine with the whole Rick and Kate thing. Since Kate wasn't Rick's girlfriend.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for the reply!

For me, I'm fine with cucking the mayor/baron due to him being a general asshole and a douche.

But it's different (at least to me it is) when the MC is cucking a character who is supposed to be his friend/ally.

That's why I'm a bit worried about netori regarding Roderic and his wife, Verena.

It's also why I'm pretty fine with the whole Rick and Kate thing. Since Kate wasn't Rick's girlfriend.
Yeah exactl, he even probably wouldn’t had a long love relationship, he is also pretty chill about it, a bit offended but he doesn’t try to kill you or anything, he just accepts it....
But I really think he would go nuts if he knew that not only Kate but even his mother and sister are having affairs with the mc.
Cucking other people is usually not my thing, if it is a love relationship, I avoid it all cost, but if it is people like Giron I usually do it, cuz he is evil and doesn’t really care much for his wife.
I would prefer a punishment for him.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah exactl, he even probably wouldn’t had a long love relationship, he is also pretty chill about it, a bit offended but he doesn’t try to kill you or anything, he just accepts it....
But I really think he would go nuts if he knew that not only Kate but even his mother and sister are having affairs with the mc.
Cucking other people is usually not my thing, if it is a love relationship, I avoid it all cost, but if it is people like Giron I usually do it, cuz he is evil and doesn’t really care much for his wife.
I would prefer a punishment for him.
Well given Rodericks current predicement there is always a chance to end the whole thing in a bloody and violent way similiar to Parthak (the guy that's in love with Ayita in Rumah).
If Rodericks looses controll and murders his son Rick protecting his mother and sister and you swoop in to complete the job by defeating him... haveing Rick pass on knowing he did a good job protecting everyone until you arrived.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Thanks, that worked. It seems you have to spend the night outside of Arenfield for this to happen, I spent a week at Penny's and couldn't figure out why it was still stuck.
Thanks, I hadn't thought it through that far when I did it, as to just what I had to do to get it to work. I've reported it as a bug in the Discord, with your additional detail included.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well given Rodericks current predicement there is always a chance to end the whole thing in a bloody and violent way similiar to Parthak (the guy that's in love with Ayita in Rumah).
If Rodericks looses controll and murders his son Rick protecting his mother and sister and you swoop in to complete the job by defeating him... haveing Rick pass on knowing he did a good job protecting everyone until you arrived.
Man that’s kinda tragic, if it happens I know chyos would put multiple ways to end, maybe we can save Rick like Frank in the slaughter, or something else.
Also if Roderick has sex does he prevents the werewolf curse?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Man that’s kinda tragic, if it happens I know chyos would put multiple ways to end, maybe we can save Rick like Frank in the slaughter, or something else.
Also if Roderick has sex does he prevents the werewolf curse?
No... Roderick has been mostly inactive on that department because the rush of an orgasm can actually trigger the transformation for him... or so he fears.
And I mean in Rumah village you have 3 ways to take the Ayita storyline.
1. netori, Pathrak lives but you get the girl
2. netorare, Pathrak lives and the entire tribe gets the girl
3. love, Pathrak dies and you get the girl
useing the idea from before you could build 3 similiar routes for Verena

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No... Roderick has been mostly inactive on that department because the rush of an orgasm can actually trigger the transformation for him... or so he fears.
Oh really?
I didn’t know you could do the first option, this game never stops to surprise me, how do I get first scenario?
I’ll check the walkthrough

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh really?
I didn’t know you could do the first option, this game never stops to surprise me, how do I get first scenario?
I’ll check the walkthrough
Talk to Ayitah several times, at some point Pathrak will ask you for advice how to talk to her, now just show him by seducing her

May 26, 2019
Three questions:

1. Who's Pathrak again? I thought the guy who was in love with Ayita was called Palak.
  2. Isn't the NTR route the one where you give Palak (or Pathrak) three cumwines and he uses them to corrupt Ayita?
  3. How exactly does one do the love route where you send Palak (or Pathrak) to die? I remember there being an option during the MC's talk with him to tell him that he has to do something bold or dangerous. I chose that option but it never led to the dangerous hunting quest route.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Three questions:

1. Who's Pathrak again? I thought the guy who was in love with Ayita was called Palak.
  2. Isn't the NTR route the one where you give Palak (or Pathrak) three cumwines and he uses them to corrupt Ayita?
  3. How exactly does one do the love route where you send Palak (or Pathrak) to die? I remember there being an option during the MC's talk with him to tell him that he has to do something bold or dangerous. I chose that option but it never led to the dangerous hunting quest route.
1.) I didn't remember his true name, since he died a long time ago in my game, once Ayita's Love route was included to the game
2.) yes and she turns into the cumdump of the village as a reesult
3.) by default you could either give him the Cumwine or tell him to impress her.
The later would result in him running out of the village and the MC giving chase to him

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Hi , I have a problem I need to find copper ORE but cannot find it only ingot
If you look closely at the walls in tunnels and in the wilds you might see a little orange block in the wall. That is a copper seam. Also if you become chief of Rumah village the villagers will give you it in your hut as the days pass. Also be prepared to use a lot of the Rest stat unless you have high constitution. Also to succeed easily you need a lot of the Strength stat.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
If you look closely at the walls in tunnels and in the wilds you might see a little orange block in the wall. That is a copper seam. Also if you become chief of Rumah village the villagers will give you it in your hut as the days pass. Also be prepared to use a lot of the Rest stat unless you have high constitution. Also to succeed easily you need a lot of the Strength stat.
Also if you smelt down the rusted swords, (With John) I believe you get copper

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes