Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i dont want to start over again and lost my save that i play for month. is there anyway to reset a girl route or similar to that?
It doesn't matter. Since 0.3.9.5 update old saves don't work anymore: you will have to start a new gameplay from scratch.

I think we talked about it a zillion times at least.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It doesn't matter. Since 0.3.9.5 update old saves don't work anymore: you will have to start a new gameplay from scratch.

I think we talked about it a zillion times at least.
Probably a Fantillion, but still not as big as “how can I hear Giron and Dave talk?”

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
This great game already has two years of continuous growth!
I must recognize that I have been doing much without playing it, so I have seen Goblins!
Congratulations to Chyos for creating this game Surely I will be Patreon again soon, as soon as I have free time xD

What is it working and what plans are there for the future?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You'll miss out on iron plates for armor and weapons than ;)
I have the plates, rusted sword gives copper bar, copper bar gives copper plate never mined for ore. Though I will admit not having a pick made life far more difficult in the cultist lair :censored:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have the plates, rusted sword gives copper bar, copper bar gives copper plate never mined for ore. Though I will admit not having a pick made life far more difficult in the cultist lair :censored:
You have "Copper plates" and "Copper Bars", the only way to get iron is by mining though

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You have "Copper plates" and "Copper Bars", the only way to get iron is by mining though
Iron can also be acquired by fighting the goblins, it's a random drop. Of course, once the goblin camps are cleared out, then mining will be the only way.
I found the recipe system confusing. If I craft while in the open I have 23% "collected recipes", in my house I have 34% and with John I have 55%. I put that down to more being available in a future update. You guys know the game better than me, am I missing something?....I never had the need so far for iron ore, only copper.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I found the recipe system confusing. If I craft while in the open I have 23% "collected recipes", in my house I have 34% and with John I have 55%. I put that down to more being available in a future update. You guys know the game better than me, am I missing something?....I never had the need so far for iron ore, only copper.
There are certain items that can only be crafted at the workbench at the MC's house, and other items that can only be crafted at the smithy's anvil. When you are not at either of those locations, the items you can craft are limited to ones that don't require a workbench (leather making) or an anvil (weapons, etc.); so herbs and medicines and such.

Strictly speaking, you don't NEED iron ore. But if you want to craft iron weapons and armors, or iron plates, or any other items that require iron, then you need to get iron ore. It's probably something you'll eventually want to get as the game progresses. For now, not a big deal. And if you go more the rogue route, maybe never a big deal.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
There are certain items that can only be crafted at the workbench at the MC's house, and other items that can only be crafted at the smithy's anvil. When you are not at either of those locations, the items you can craft are limited to ones that don't require a workbench (leather making) or an anvil (weapons, etc.); so herbs and medicines and such.

Strictly speaking, you don't NEED iron ore. But if you want to craft iron weapons and armors, or iron plates, or any other items that require iron, then you need to get iron ore. It's probably something you'll eventually want to get as the game progresses. For now, not a big deal. And if you go more the rogue route, maybe never a big deal.
Thanks P, I know I'm missing 4 armour recipes, probably in future I'll need them. I just can't figure out a way to know when I get all the recipes

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes