Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hey, I need some help finding Bianca as well as Tia. I know their spot is the area with the stumps in the north of town, however neither of them appear there. I have yet to see Bianca from 12am to 6am and I have progressed to where I need lockpicking in Claire's Quest. As for Tia, I catch glimpses of her leaving her house in the morning but she doesn't appear walking to her spot in the town. I also catch glimpses of her leaving her woodcutting spot in the evening but I am unable to interact with her. I am running the version .3.8.5 as well as the cheat mod. Thanks for any and all help.
It has to be the cheat mod...For Tia anyway, she's always there from early morning until 3.00pm
Bianca seems to be a little trickier, some people seem to have trouble finding her. What I'm sure works:
Work in the Inn, sleep till midnight, interact with Clare or Kate, leave, it should be near 2am now. Head north as if you were leaving the village, at the intersection to the woods/Tia's house Bianca should be sitting on a log. Check the next post from Evangelion-01

Hi , could some explain me something .. its a bad think that the mc got corruption point and if he corrupted one of the woman she will chase other males ? and one final question i am new to this game any advice at the starts ... thanks
For the MC corruption is good, nothing to do with NTR
Early game advice what I do is:
Follow the walkthrough (5 Quests you should do first to enable all options:Mira up until reading, 2 Lucius “control your lust” (requires reading)Bianca to learn lockpicking John to learn forging)....Really good advice.
Early game, what I do:
Go to the hunting ground (where you went in the prologue with your Father)
Save and hunt. Rabbits are good for Emily, Wolf is good to sell to Lucius and Orcs drop coin pouches and give experience. If you loose the fight reload and try again

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It has to be the cheat mod...For Tia anyway, she's always there from early morning until 3.00pm
Bianca seems to be a little trickier, some people seem to have trouble finding her. What I'm sure works:
Work in the Inn, sleep till midnight, interact with Clare or Kate, leave, it should be near 2am now. Head north as if you were leaving the village, at the intersection to the woods/Tia's house Bianca should be sitting on a log.
Also remember that Bianca only visits Arenfield every other day/night.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Been a while since I played from the start, I thought that only happened after you met her mother?
Her daily scedule was altered in the Update that introduced her mother, but it should affect her even before you meet her from what I gathered

Reactions: Nellyg

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hi , could some explain me something .. its a bad think that the mc got corruption point and if he corrupted one of the woman she will chase other males ? and one final question i am new to this game any advice at the starts ... thanks
Some actions are only possible if the MC is corrupted enough; I can't recall any actions requiring him to not be corrupted, so in general you'll get more content if the MC is corrupted.

As for the women, corruption does not necessarily lead to chasing other males (NTR). It can contribute, as in the case of Kate, but even then it's a choice you make to have her shared. Corruption of the women instead gives more content of certain kinds (anal sex, threesomes, etc.), but also changes their dialogue with the MC. Generally, if you corrupt them, then you get corrupt dialogue, instead of love/affection dialogue. So if you prefer love routes, its usually a better idea to avoid corruption, but I don't think there is any extra content for love routes, other than the dialogue.

For advice: Nellyg gave some good advice. Besides that, I would suggest spending a point in Perception talent, because that will allow you to find random items on the ground. After that, I suggest getting three points in Hunting talent, so that you can hunt and skin rabbits easily. After that, I suggest three points in Constitution, because every three points in Constitution will lower the energy cost for doing tasks like hunting, mining, farming, etc., besides increasing your maximum energy. A point in Dexterity will also be good early on so that you'll be able to learn sewing from Frisha when the times comes to learn it from her.

Reactions: Alteni

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Some actions are only possible if the MC is corrupted enough; I can't recall any actions requiring him to not be corrupted, so in general you'll get more content if the MC is corrupted.
Anal with Kate, corrupting Natasha and night crawling into Verena's bed are the senes with MC Corruption check as far as I recall

Freak042

Mar 21, 2021
Her daily scedule was altered in the Update that introduced her mother, but it should affect her even before you meet her from what I gathered
Ok, maybe I just hit lucky, I'll add it to the post for him. ;)
Thanks for the replies guys, turns out I was able to solve my issue. I was using the cheat mod for version 3.4.0 instead of the most recent one. I reinstalled the game with the latest version cheat mod and both Tia and Bianca appeared at their respective times. Thanks again.

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
anyone else having issue getting into the church basement? Mira is trapped and i can't do anything. Also can't get Emily to go to mansion

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
anyone else having issue getting into the church basement? Mira is trapped and i can't do anything. Also can't get Emily to go to mansion
it is a bug when you use time cheat in cheat book, some time you can just sleep and it i back to normal, some time you just fked up and need to play a fresh start (or load older save if you have)

sometime it can happen when you do something cant stop but you get kicked out of , like when you try to forge 100 coper bar in smith and then you get kicked out because night had come.

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
Mmm, not sure where non-Patreon is at currently but Chyos has been working incredibly hard the last month on the game overhaul that does indeed break our old saves but brings so many small and big improvements that it's well worth it.

It genuinely feels like a different game in the mechanics of battle and side-skills with way more potential to expand on these things.

Also he's done a big overhaul of Tia and it's really nice. Besides this he is also adding additional content even though it was supposed to be mostly game mechanics and outdated images. So new images, new animations, new dialogue in various places.

And on top of that, he's decided to add a new NPC to the Rumah village which is the Chief's wife. Who knows what all might develop there in the future!

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
He keeps adding new girls, at this rate the story with the existing ones will stagnate. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a game with too many characters with shallow content.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes