Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Hello guys, My laptop broke down last week my SSD was busted. I lost all my data and almost after a week of work it is now up and running. But now I need your help.
Before the crash I finished the entire game so I need save file where all the missions are done up to date with no-ntr paths taken.
So please anyone can provide me a full save with all the existing quests done please.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello guys, My laptop broke down last week my SSD was busted. I lost all my data and almost after a week of work it is now up and running. But now I need your help.
Before the crash I finished the entire game so I need save file where all the missions are done up to date with no-ntr paths taken.
So please anyone can provide me a full save with all the existing quests done please.
Soon the saves will be reset with the next update, so we will all start over

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
everytime i try to collect bandits.
all bandits die in battle. what should i do
As others have mentioned, try turning off auto battle, and also go up to the dead body left behind and click on it. However, you also need to make sure to sit down with Lyvia at the campfire first to discuss recruiting members. If you haven't done that yet, you won't get the option to recruit them.

Is Lyvia bugged? Noticed she doesn't leave her bed anymore.
Sounds like a bug. Using a mod?

Hello Chyos
you're say will public relaese version v.0.4.0.0 next month, in the end of july or middle of july
Usually the .0 versions come out in the second to last week of the month, sometime between Wednesday and Saturday. So like a 25th or 27th or something like this. They will never come out in the middle of July, that is around when the .5 versions come out that are work in progress to the .0 version.

Reactions: JiaMing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Usually the .0 versions come out in the second to last week of the month, sometime between Wednesday and Saturday. So like a 25th or 27th or something like this. They will never come out in the middle of July, that is around when the .5 versions come out that are work in progress to the .0 version.
releases are normally on Friday though... so last Friday of the month for .0 and Friday in the middle of the month for .5
Unless time was simply not enough or some mayor bug was discovered dureing testing, than Updates can be pushed back to the following Monday... but never saw a release later than that, unless it were more bugfixes

Reactions: JiaMing

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
releases are normally on Friday though... so last Friday of the month for .0 and Friday in the middle of the month for .5
Unless time was simply not enough or some mayor bug was discovered dureing testing, than Updates can be pushed back to the following Monday... but never saw a release later than that, unless it were more bugfixes
I had reviewed the last few .0 updates: only one was on a Friday (besides the one just released). A couple on Wednesday, one on Thursday, another on Saturday. Sooo...yeah. I'll go with "it varies".

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know if Penny's quest will be finished in 4.0? Waiting to play again (from ver 3..x) until that's done.

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
This game is a headache to play some quests don't make sense, like the older sis and douche bag quest and finding, dead old man body quest and the cure for the best friend sister quest.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Anyone know if Penny's quest will be finished in 4.0? Waiting to play again (from ver 3..x) until that's done.
Depends what you mean by finished. Her fiance can now wake up and the player can decide whether the fiance stays or goes, NTR or non-NTR routes. But eventually her story will be developed further, likely after Kirlic, regarding her family's farm and the other farm family. The option for more Penny content hasn't been added to the Patreon poll yet.

Does this game have a good amount of Netori?
It has some netori, like mayor's wife, waitress at the inn (love interest of MC's best friend, depends on choices), and the farmer girl who has a fiance.

Reactions: Aioria619

alman86

Jul 17, 2020
apparently even if you have the x5 goblin ears the john quest still bugs.

I Also cant seem to figure out how to give kate the wine, ive tried talking to her at all times of the day, no option arises. am i too far into the questline or something?. all i know is it has me stone-walled on progressing claires' route.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
i have a bug with john quest, i have 25 goblin ear in inventory but the mayor still want 5 more?

p/s: oh i see it on OP already, but is there anyway to fix it without start a new game? im just digging to much time to do gavina quest...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This game is a headache to play some quests don't make sense, like the older sis and douche bag quest and finding, dead old man body quest and the cure for the best friend sister quest.
Stop saying dumbass things you are not even making sense!

RedFloyd

Jul 27, 2019
I already had bandits at my camp before this update, so it wont let me send them to the mine and the others all die in battle. How to solve this, is there a way?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes