Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know if Penny's quest will be finished in 4.0? Waiting to play again (from ver 3..x) until that's done.
Penny's Quest is finished to the Point you can start a relationship with her... either as in monopolize her or share/cuck her with her fiancee
would someone have a link to download it please v4

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Hi Chyos ...

Since you're already done with the MC and Tia's character 'updates' ...
I strongly suggest that you start looking into 'patch' updates. The game is already over 2 GBs and we're still in Arenfield
Downloading the whole file over and over again can be rather onerous. We don't really need to redownload the img folder over and over again (currently at 1.75 GB) when in reality all we need are the new images and updated libraries and exe files ..

There are a few RPGM games here where they do just that (patch updates).

Reactions: DrWho8248

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
This game is a headache to play some quests don't make sense, like the older sis and douche bag quest and finding, dead old man body quest and the cure for the best friend sister quest.
Paracetamol......Won't make the game any easier, but it'll cure your headache.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
This game is a headache to play some quests don't make sense, like the older sis and douche bag quest and finding, dead old man body quest and the cure for the best friend sister quest.
Man,,,, This game is based on storyline, so be patient,,,!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi Chyos ...

Since you're already done with the MC and Tia's character 'updates' ...
I strongly suggest that you start looking into 'patch' updates. The game is already over 2 GBs and we're still in Arenfield
Downloading the whole file over and over again can be rather onerous. We don't really need to redownload the img folder over and over again (currently at 1.75 GB) when in reality all we need are the new images and updated libraries and exe files ..

There are a few RPGM games here where they do just that (patch updates).
Updates rather than full game download have a high chance of causing bugs, people that miss an Update or simply consider Updates full games are aplenty.
That aside Update Releases have a chance for bugs on their own compared to full releases, the Dev needs to keep numerous Version releases in order to test bug reports aswell.
It might seem contradictional to you, but useing full game releases normally saves more disk space than Update releases

Reactions: Wyrme and zARRR

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks for the update on Penny's quest. I subbed to have the latest version, since last time I played this was hours long, so may as well spend the time on the patest edition.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Updates rather than full game download have a high chance of causing bugs, people that miss an Update or simply consider Updates full games are aplenty.
That aside Update Releases have a chance for bugs on their own compared to full releases, the Dev needs to keep numerous Version releases in order to test bug reports aswell.
It might seem contradictional to you, but useing full game releases normally saves more disk space than Update releases
Bull ...

This time you have no idea what you're talking about ... Treasure of Nadia has had 0 bugs with patch updates and only patch updates. There are other examples of that too.

You are just being you're usual self .. contrary :)

in any case, he can use the x.x.5 updates for bug hunting and the release for an update :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bull ...

This time you have no idea what you're talking about ... Treasure of Nadia has had 0 bugs with patch updates and only patch updates. There are other examples of that too.

You are just being you're usual self .. contrary :)

in any case, he can use the x.x.5 updates for bug hunting and the release for an update :)
Not sure what you ar getting at even.
But compareing RPGM games with several scripts includeing different gameplay Options with a VN made in RenPy is certainly no working comparison...

May 26, 2019
LMAO ... see you're just being contrary for the sake of being contrary :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-89064-nlt-media.38582/

It's RPGM :) not renpy
I dunno man. I think Evangelion-01 is mostly right here.

A Struggle with Sin and NLT Media's games are pretty different from one another in their builds and designs.

One major difference that should be noted is just how much more linear NLT Media games are compared to other RPGMs.

Whereas with A Struggle with Sin, the story is very non-linear and can be played very differently by different people, NTL Media games typically have a very standard progression of the overall story.

This means that regardless of who's playing a particular NLT Media game, that person is probably going to go through the story most exactly like everyone else did.

This type of game design is probably what allows NLT Media to be able to do those patch updates.

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
I dunno man. I think Evangelion-01 is mostly right here.

A Struggle with Sin and NLT Media's games are pretty different from one another in their builds and designs.

One major difference that should be noted is just how much more linear NLT Media games are compared to other RPGMs.

Whereas with A Struggle with Sin, the story is very non-linear and can be played very differently by different people, NTL Media games typically have a very standard progression of the overall story.

This means that regardless of who's playing a particular NLT Media game, that person is probably going to go through the story most exactly like everyone else did.

This type of game design is probably what allows NLT Media to be able to do those patch updates.
TON is linear true, still it has scripts and checks (an rpgm thing), and I used that as an example there are other rpgm games with multiple options and paths that are "patch updated" .. and oh he cannot be "mostly right" here since his premise is wrong to begin with, TON is not a VN game made in renpy :)

As long as you include the updated libraries, exe and files it will work.

Still my point stands, it's an rpgm game not renpy ... LMAO (the process is similar, since it's the same 'game engine' )

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
TON is linear true, still it has scripts and checks (an rpgm thing), and I used that as an example there are other rpgm games with multiple options and paths that are "patch updated" .. and oh he cannot be "mostly right" here since his premise is wrong to begin with, TON is not a VN game made in renpy :)

As long as you include the updated libraries, exe and files it will work.

Still my point stands, it's an rpgm game not renpy ... LMAO (the process is similar, since it's the same 'game engine' )
I'll admit to be surprised to see a VN made in a different engine than RenPy, as most of those get boycot and people scream RenPy port within the first page of the thread most of the time.
Still there is worlds of difference between the 2 games also NTL is more than 1 Person from what I gather... given how thin stretched Chyos is with getting the game running each month he wouldn't have time for versioning each release.

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
I'll admit to be surprised to see a VN made in a different engine than RenPy, as most of those get boycot and people scream RenPy port within the first page of the thread most of the time.
Still there is worlds of difference between the 2 games also NTL is more than 1 Person from what I gather... given how thin stretched Chyos is with getting the game running each month he wouldn't have time for versioning each release.
1. As I mentioned there are other rpgm games that are patch updated, I used TON coz it's one of the better known games here.

2. It's not as difficult as you make it seem (or assume it is)

3. You're answering on his behalf, if he is organized he can easily do it, keep the x.x.5 for bug testing, and the full version release can be patched.

Anyway, whether he does that or not that will be up to him ... though it would be a huge quality of life improvement for players.

In any case, point made .. what happens next is up to the developer.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
i have 5 mercs in the mine but it still says ''send 5 mercs in the mine''?
talked to the Giron after making sure 5 mercs were in the mine but he just repeats the ''you make sure mine is safe i make sure its operated?
it listed on OP, there a some bug with john quest rightnow

Jun 29, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked, but how do you trigger the second step of the scaffolding quest for Emily? I have more than enough materials, and I've tried randomly clicking on the scaffolding and talking to Emily and Rick but I can't get it to trigger.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone know if there will be a goblin girl that the MC defeats then has sex with? Similar to Maui (Orc woman)!
Mmmh I don’t think so, it would be cool, but normally in dark fantasy goblins use human women for reproduction (Like Berserk, Giblin slayer et cetera), so I really doubt it, but if there will be one, it’s sure a welcoming one! ;)
(Even if Now I think about it, Peasant’s quest has a goblin girl, so it will be just Chyos decision)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes