goodick

Feb 2, 2021
bros, is there a way to cheat talent point? just talent point, i dont need money, xp, stats or whatever, i just want to try what the effect of each skill when maxed. I already tried 3 different kind of save editor but the talent point value just wont show up.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
bros, is there a way to cheat talent point? just talent point, i dont need money, xp, stats or whatever, i just want to try what the effect of each skill when maxed. I already tried 3 different kind of save editor but the talent point value just wont show up.
download cheatmod linked in OP

• Thinking Face
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to complete the 'A Lesson In Thievery' quest? The walkthrough said to level your talent in thievery to 5, but I am at level 6. When I went to see Bianca for training, she said can't teach me anymore. An indication came up and comment that I am at the maximum at this level. Thanks in advance.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
I'm sure this has been asked before. Do I need to start a new game to use the Chyos Cheat? I'm not too far into the game thankfully, but don't really want to start over.
you have some problem as me before, but you can just download the cheatmod on page 1

• Haha
Reactions: jed999

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i got a question how to do Sex Anal with Ayita in love route ? i notice u can corrupt her with cumwine , so do i need to corrupt her to do it ?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm sure this has been asked before. Do I need to start a new game to use the Chyos Cheat? I'm not too far into the game thankfully, but don't really want to start over.
i dont think u need to start over , download the new version (game) put the cheat ( same version ) , transfer ur save files .. i think that will work, i am waiting for the compressed version to do it .

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He keeps adding new girls, at this rate the story with the existing ones will stagnate. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a game with too many characters with shallow content.
He probably won’t, I have faith in Chyos, he actually balanced in a good way main girls and side girls, giving his patrons the choice.
For now the only two characters I could say they are stagnant (even if they don’t feel incomplete) are Sabrina and Gwen (And also that girl with purple hair that is standing menacingly in front of her house)

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this game really need a galley section . pls consider this.
...why?
all scenes are repeatable in the game, the game isyour gallery
He probably won’t, I have faith in Chyos, he actually balanced in a good way main girls and side girls, giving his patrons the choice.
For now the only two characters I could say they are stagnant (even if they don’t feel incomplete) are Sabrina and Gwen (And also that girl with purple hair that is standing menacingly in front of her house)
Gwen is a hard selling point, the only way she won that one poll was because of the promise of magic skills and it's implementation when defeating Gurthak.
That "purple haired" girl will recieve an overhaul, Chyos wanted her to be an asian (or atleast asian looking) woman, once the main story advances more

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
...why?
all scenes are repeatable in the game, the game isyour gallery

Gwen is a hard selling point, the only way she won that one poll was because of the promise of magic skills and it's implementation when defeating Gurthak.
That "purple haired" girl will recieve an overhaul, Chyos wanted her to be an asian (or atleast asian looking) woman, once the main story advances more
Interesting, I didn’t know that, so Anya (If that was her name) is from an east continent?
So she has some lore?
Or he just want to make her asian?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Interesting, I didn’t know that, so Anya (If that was her name) is from an east continent?
So she has some lore?
Or he just want to make her asian?
Chyos only droped that she'll be involved with the Cult, yet not be a member.
Her Lore is what we already hear when we first talk to her.
She came from far away to look after her grandmother which pased away shortly after and she simply remained in Arenfield ever since.
In this world Asian doesn't need to mean east or from a different continent, but given the restrictions on travel humanity had in these ages (and magic is largely considered bad in the game society, Sabrina's parents were killed since the director of her university framed them as witch and witcher) she couldn't be from that far and likely doesn't have enough money to return home.
We don't know anything about her occupation which she would require to raise funds (for her homecomeing) and pay her taxes.
Maybe she even is only half asian as a sailor from afar impregnated her mother whom lived in a harbor town of this land

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos only droped that she'll be involved with the Cult, yet not be a member.
Her Lore is what we already hear when we first talk to her.
She came from far away to look after her grandmother which pased away shortly after and she simply remained in Arenfield ever since.
In this world Asian doesn't need to mean east or from a different continent, but given the restrictions on travel humanity had in these ages (and magic is largely considered bad in the game society, Sabrina's parents were killed since the director of her university framed them as witch and witcher) she couldn't be from that far and likely doesn't have enough money to return home.
We don't know anything about her occupation which she would require to raise funds (for her homecomeing) and pay her taxes.
Maybe she even is only half asian as a sailor from afar impregnated her mother whom lived in a harbor town of this land
Oooh thanks a bunch Eva, when the new update will come, I will rewatch every bit of lore

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes