mourn

Jan 2, 2018
you can do it yourself with this tool

and when you done can you share it with us lol, my old computer didnt strong enought to load it
Thanks lol I actually got it down, but the ZIP file is too big for me to share it :<

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
not sure if its a bug or im doing something wrong.. i cant start kate.
i sleep and it says i hear something in the hall but kate spawns at thomas door and starts walking back. nothing happens

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Some banging with step-mom and sis
MC has no "step-mom".

If you mean "mother-in-law", he has no mother-in-law except Tia's mom (I guess).

not sure if its a bug or im doing something wrong.. i cant start kate.
i sleep and it says i hear something in the hall but kate spawns at thomas door and starts walking back. nothing happens
The scene won't trigger by itself. You MUST go near Thomas' room before midnight, wait for them and listen to their conversation.

Reactions: zARRR

RMP321

May 3, 2020
Im stuck at corrupting Penny. The walkthrough says after giving her a cumwine I can wait outside her room and she masterbates. But everytime she just goes to her bed and lays down. What am I missing?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I already had bandits at my camp before this update, so it wont let me send them to the mine and the others all die in battle. How to solve this, is there a way?
Did you already send five men to Arenfield?

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
10.Inside the sanctum head SW until you find a closed door. Now you must bring a sacrifice for each god.
11.Uldar – Remains of an evil creature (anything from a Plaguefiend or Demonkey from Syfa)

i cant find closed door or where is plaguefiend or where is mine ? ???
Closed door: Walk into the church, go to the far right and walk downstairs. Then open the door (lockpick) and walk through to the far left, then down the stairs. You should now be in the crypt. If you explore the crypt enough, you will find the closed door. It should be in the lower left region of the crypt.

Plaguefiend: Gwen's questline. After Sabrina shows up, Gwen will have you go get a plaguefiend's heart. You will then be able to find Plaguefiends by going one map up from Gwen's cottage, and exploring the swamp and the cave inside the swamp.

Mine: Walk to the bottom left of Arenfield. Keep walking down and then you will end up in the area outside the mine. You can then walk into the mine.

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
Depends what you mean by finished. Her fiance can now wake up and the player can decide whether the fiance stays or goes, NTR or non-NTR routes. But eventually her story will be developed further, likely after Kirlic, regarding her family's farm and the other farm family. The option for more Penny content hasn't been added to the Patreon poll yet.

It has some netori, like mayor's wife, waitress at the inn (love interest of MC's best friend, depends on choices), and the farmer girl who has a fiance.
Pennys story will continue not with kirlec but Anyas since she’s apparently integral to her story. While the rival farmstead isn’t at kirlec but down the road from the crossroads inn. Meaning possible expansion with frishas (crossroads and bottom left forest paths, ps this one seems like it will be the winner of the next poll) and/or Kate/ophilias (both will go to the crossroads inn) update might bring us closer to an actual penny central one.
Kirlec as of now is actually one of the cut off point for expansions do to its needed size and scope. Actual city, so it would be at least twice as large as the town and four times larger then rumah and have a higher population density then the orc stronghold.

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
tavenrn kitchen quest. spider webs onione and papototes .. i cant find patatoes ? there is a lock but i cant open it ? where is my patatoes ??

found left pillar )))

Last edited:

anonymous159

Mar 21, 2020
does anyone have a save with cheats enabled and must have starter quests done? im sick of repeating it every time and dont wanna grind items every time either

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
i already finish it orcs quest and kill them why i cant claim her ??
Gurteg man. You forgot to take out gurteg (it’s after the second true raid you can attack him). If you don’t deal with him the raids never stop and she will not fuck you because she preoccupied with said raids.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes