Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
where do i stand? as soon as it hits midnight they spawn at thomas' door, thomas walks in and kate walks to her room.
ive reloaded in a dozen spots but nothing..
Sounds like you told Thomas to no longer bother Kate already... otherwise did you play her Bar minigame that Evening?

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
Gurteg man. You forgot to take out gurteg (it’s after the second true raid you can attack him). If you don’t deal with him the raids never stop and she will not fuck you because she preoccupied with said raids.
but i already killed him

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...well I can't think of any reason the Event shouldn't trigger aside of the cheat causing problems... I never had any issues with these Events, granted after replaying I chose the bewitch Gurthak, but previously I chose to kill him aswell.

RMP321

May 3, 2020
I am trying to do the corruption route for penny but after I give her cumwine and wait outside her room till midnight nothing happens. Is there meant to be some animation or something?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Wow... Bianca is so cute! But when the girls in town know what I did, I suppose my fate will be harsher than Geralt of Rivia... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wow... Bianca is so cute! But when the girls in town know what I did, I suppose my fate will be harsher than Geralt of Rivia... :ROFLMAO:
I love this game because it has many consequences for the decision you take, so next time you go everywhere like a playboy telling each girl "I love you" may be not the smartest idea

Reactions: mercytea

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I love this game because it has many consequences for the decision you take, so next time you go everywhere like a playboy telling each girl "I love you" may be not the smartest idea
If their corruption level is high enough then they're probably okay with you being polygamous. Also some girls like Gwen (Isha) will probably just laugh it off if you try to playboy them.

For example like Tia doesn't seems to mind you sleeping around when you get her corruption to 20+.

Although the only girl you need to watch out for is Frisha cuz she said out loud many times that she hates sharing.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If their corruption level is high enough then they're probably okay with you being polygamous. Also some girls like Gwen (Isha) will probably just laugh it off if you try to playboy them.

For example like Tia doesn't seems to mind you sleeping around when you get her corruption to 20+.

Although the only girl you need to watch out for is Frisha cuz she said out loud many times that she hates sharing.
But that’s the choice, you either corrupt all the girls you see, making them more open to other relationships but also transforming them in creatures that only think about sex (And do9care if that sex happens without you)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i cant equip him with any metal armory or sowrd why ??
The MC cannot equip swords at this time; swords go to Lyvia. For the armor, you will need to upgrade the armor talent a lot to unlock using heavier armor; Tia and Lyvia, on the other hand, can equip it without leveling their armor talent.

Yeah, i have bandits at Arenfield and at camp too
What happens when you try to move the five men to the mine, using the map in the camp's tent? Also, have you already discussed it with John and the Mayor?

I am trying to do the corruption route for penny but after I give her cumwine and wait outside her room till midnight nothing happens. Is there meant to be some animation or something?
Have you tried walking into her room? Also, have you visited her while she prays before going to bed?

Pennys story will continue not with kirlec but Anyas since she’s apparently integral to her story. While the rival farmstead isn’t at kirlec but down the road from the crossroads inn. Meaning possible expansion with frishas (crossroads and bottom left forest paths, ps this one seems like it will be the winner of the next poll) and/or Kate/ophilias (both will go to the crossroads inn) update might bring us closer to an actual penny central one.
Kirlec as of now is actually one of the cut off point for expansions do to its needed size and scope. Actual city, so it would be at least twice as large as the town and four times larger then rumah and have a higher population density then the orc stronghold.
Chyos did say that Penny is important to Anya's story, and it makes sense that next Penny option won't come until after Anya's. I haven't seen Chyos really say that, but I agree it makes sense.

I'm not sure what the size of Kirlic will be. It's tempting to think it will be bigger than Arenfield, but I'm not going to hold out any expectation of that.

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
I can't help but feel like this is going to direction that a lot of games here go through when they run out of ideas where instead of fleshing out what's already there, more and more beginnings are added to pad it out. The past 6 or so updates have been incredibly disappointing.

Reactions: Policanov

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I can't help but feel like this is going to direction that a lot of games here go through when they run out of ideas where instead of fleshing out what's already there, more and more beginnings are added to pad it out. The past 6 or so updates have been incredibly disappointing.
This is a pretty confusing opinion. A lot of the women have had multiple updates in their stories. Tia is the most exceptional example, having gone through the whole Rumah development and then introduction of her mother, with Raaisha getting the next Rumah update and leading into the Orc tribe to the north. Emily got updated recently so that she'll be running an orphanage. Mira started on the priestess route, and now has up to completing her training as a priestess, with the next upcoming development to be her visiting a monastery with the MC to try sealing the demon. Frisha is about to get her next update starting next month, where her story advances with Dave if the player went the NTR route for that. Penny's fiance finally returned and we got to see that development, and she is lined up for her getting her family's farm back with her next update, or at least starting on that path, when that comes up. Lyvia got us the mercenary camp, and her next update includes organizing a hunt for The Raven, and as bonus means we have a mercenary army. John's quest finally advances the main story. Kate and Claire will be going with MC to Kirlic, introducing a new town and helping to continue other story lines, like Sabrina's, besides their own story. Then there is the whole thing with the cult with Arianna, Roderick, and Thomas, which seems like it will be connected with the Mayor. I haven't even mentioned everything, but this seems like enough, so I'll stop here. I mean, there's so many different things going on, and potential ways to intertwine various quest lines, with many characters advancing their own stories, as well as mixing up with each other.

So yeah, your opinion is very confusing to me. Are we playing the same game?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But that's just your feeling, and what do you mean disappointing?
They surely did not lack of any ideas and new stuff.
And little reminder that the patrons choose what they want to see next, for now most of the quest are really fleshed out, I don't see where Chyos ran out of ideas, sincerely

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Certainly the Tio update was really good but there has been a lot of new introductions and starter events. Sure maybe I'm over exaggerating but I'm always paranoid for shit like this, even more so since this is easily my favorite game on this site so I really don't want to see it going down the same route. If you don't see it then simply treat it like I'm talking nonsense and think nothing more of it.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes