Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Certainly the Tio update was really good but there has been a lot of new introductions and starter events. Sure maybe I'm over exaggerating but I'm always paranoid for shit like this, even more so since this is easily my favorite game on this site so I really don't want to see it going down the same route. If you don't see it then simply treat it like I'm talking nonsense and think nothing more of it.
You mean it does not matter what you do since the main character will end up having sex with all women, no matter what mother-daughter, best friends ....?
This unfortunately happens in all the games of this site and looks very unnatural.

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
Chyos did say that Penny is important to Anya's story, and it makes sense that next Penny option won't come until after Anya's. I haven't seen Chyos really say that, but I agree it makes sense.

I'm not sure what the size of Kirlic will be. It's tempting to think it will be bigger than Arenfield, but I'm not going to hold out any expectation of that.
Kirlec is a castle town so its bigger then Arenfield by a good chunk. It is however not a city nobody besides maby the dwarves have anything reaching that hight do to the time period the game is set in.
Ironically even with it being the biggest settlement in the area probably doesn’t have the largest population. That honer go’s to the orc encampment or the goblin mountain. Both are currently housing full army’s that are preparing to use the civil war to raid and conquer and both use hord tactics as battle strategies. Also on a side not the reason for that is do to both having way more males then females so they need to raid to stay viable as a race. If I remember my conversation with chyos correctly he dosnt have the actual birth rates down yet but it’s somewhere in the range of 1/5 for orcs and 1/10 for goblins (dwarves are 1/3). Aka shit ton of horny dudes need to prove themselves in battle and raid for females or die selibite and/orhave no hairs.

RedFloyd

Jul 27, 2019
The MC cannot equip swords at this time; swords go to Lyvia. For the armor, you will need to upgrade the armor talent a lot to unlock using heavier armor; Tia and Lyvia, on the other hand, can equip it without leveling their armor talent.

What happens when you try to move the five men to the mine, using the map in the camp's tent? Also, have you already discussed it with John and the Mayor?
Using the map to move the bandits to other location, that's the part i was missing! Thx a lot man!

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Kirlec is a castle town so its bigger then Arenfield by a good chunk. It is however not a city nobody besides maby the dwarves have anything reaching that hight do to the time period the game is set in.
Ironically even with it being the biggest settlement in the area probably doesn’t have the largest population. That honer go’s to the orc encampment or the goblin mountain. Both are currently housing full army’s that are preparing to use the civil war to raid and conquer and both use hord tactics as battle strategies. Also on a side not the reason for that is do to both having way more males then females so they need to raid to stay viable as a race. If I remember my conversation with chyos correctly he dosnt have the actual birth rates down yet but it’s somewhere in the range of 1/5 for orcs and 1/10 for goblins (dwarves are 1/3). Aka shit ton of horny dudes need to prove themselves in battle and raid for females or die selibite and/orhave no hairs.
Well Kirlic while being called a castle town also hosts the biggest university and accomodations for students.
based on a standing population it's only behind the capitol in the east (since students tend to leave after their education is considered completed I won't count them as standing population)... there are also towns on the other side of the river, aka on enemy terretories, that are equally big from what we learned.
overall the humans cover most of the land so their population is also likely the biggest, with most males on the frontline though the backwater areas are populated by elderly, children and mostly women.

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
Well Kirlic while being called a castle town also hosts the biggest university and accomodations for students.
based on a standing population it's only behind the capitol in the east (since students tend to leave after their education is considered completed I won't count them as standing population)... there are also towns on the other side of the river, aka on enemy terretories, that are equally big from what we learned.
overall the humans cover most of the land so their population is also likely the biggest, with most males on the frontline though the backwater areas are populated by elderly, children and mostly women.
Correct

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Indeed. The only correction from my understanding so far after having played the prologue again since a very long time, because of the save game incompability after 0.3.9.5 is, that the younger rebel prince doesn't hold as much territory as his older brother. The latter being the rightful successor as first born, but a weak king. The rebels under the younger prince are supported by unspecified kingdoms to the north. The rebels very much only hold the fortified city of Varron & surroundings up to the frontline river. That's why Eric and his part of the kingdom with the capitol Parakis, including Ahrenfield and Kirlic forces almost every man into the army in order to stand a chance. I really wonder how this will play out in the game in the future, if we as mc can have a part in this succession war and maybe can even take the throne for ourselves... But then the game also needs to include Parakis and Varron, which is unlikely, because Chyos on discord once said, he wants to focus on the area of the vale (Ahrenfield & surroundings and Kirlic as bigger city)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
using the cheat book to alter relations says continue story but resets relation to 0--pointless:(

Reactions: Lucifer000

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry if this question has been asked before. What level of Giron's house do I find the hidden passage to listen to his and Dave's conversation in the office? Do I have to sneak past his steward in the library while he's in there on the ground level?
yes, alternatively you can try to pass an insane strength test in the cellar/secret entrance

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Indeed. The only correction from my understanding so far after having played the prologue again since a very long time, because of the save game incompability after 0.3.9.5 is, that the younger rebel prince doesn't hold as much territory as his older brother. The latter being the rightful successor as first born, but a weak king. The rebels under the younger prince are supported by unspecified kingdoms to the north. The rebels very much only hold the fortified city of Varron & surroundings up to the frontline river. That's why Eric and his part of the kingdom with the capitol Parakis, including Ahrenfield and Kirlic forces almost every man into the army in order to stand a chance. I really wonder how this will play out in the game in the future, if we as mc can have a part in this succession war and maybe can even take the throne for ourselves... But then the game also needs to include Parakis and Varron, which is unlikely, because Chyos on discord once said, he wants to focus on the area of the vale (Ahrenfield & surroundings and Kirlic as bigger city)
he will get to it as time go's by. after all a lot of the new people want him to rush to kirlec which is actually a bad idea. to my understanding kirlec is going to be kinda like buldures gate (game and city) ya theirs a lot to do outside the city, but once you hit buldures gate that's all you fucking do for hours because that one area is 1/3rd of the game. it took a while but even he undstands that kirlec and Varron are a no go till the vale has its major factions and story's fully delt with or at least truly proceeded with (hell we have yet to start anya and the main quest hasn't actually started yet because nobody's voting for qwen), because once you hit one of the main citys that's all he will be doing for the forciable future.

and in all honesty he almost went to kirlec a year ago but me and a few of the other patrions had to talk him out of it because he was jumping the gun, he did the same thing with voice acting. he really want to do what the people beg him to do and make the game the best it can possible be and as fast as possible. but he also needs to sleep and finish his current plate first before heading off to his next main meal. half the town was incomplet after all. he will get to it, just not now

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the main quest hasn't actually started yet because nobody's voting for qwen)
Gwen/Isha is actually no longer part of the main story, maybe she will join in later again but for the next Update she'll be just the Host for a side story (of godly nature considering the participants).
For the Next main story relevant Options Frisha will have to win a voteing... afterwards only the Kirlic story arc holds the tag of main story relevant... obviously that doesn't mean that new Options set to the poll won't hold those tags aswell

Reactions: zARRR

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
There appears to be a bug in the mine. After you burn the bodies, iron no longer spawns.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes