May 26, 2019
Can someone help me with the Baron. I want to send people to the mine. He keeps asking for proof(five goblin ears), but I have six in my inventory and it keeps saying he don't have enough.
This question has already been asked and answered numerous times in this thread.

Next time, please use the search bar at the top right to see if your question has already been discussed.

Regarding your problem, the quest is said to be currently bugged.

If you arrive with less than or more than exactly five goblin ears, then the Baron will keep asking you for five more.

Your best bet might be to either reload an old save before you got any goblin ears or use a save-editor to make the number of goblin ears in your inventory to be exactly five.

I haven't encountered this bug yet so I'm not very certain if the save-editor tip will work.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there a way to respec talent points? I loaded up an old save and have 12 in strength and hit like a truck, but recommended says 5 in thievery for the latest stuff.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Is there a way to respec talent points? I loaded up an old save and have 12 in strength and hit like a truck, but recommended says 5 in thievery for the latest stuff.
Nope. You'll just have to level up to get the talent points. Or wait until the next update, when you'll have to play the game all over again anyway since all old saves will be broken when the next update comes out here.

Here are my saves
So I went through the trouble of downloading 0.3.9.0 so I could play your save and verify the issue before reporting it as a bug. I went to the mine and didn't see any iron lodes. Then I waited a day to see if they would spawn, since it takes about three days for the next lodes to spawn, just like for anything else that respawns (animals, enemies, trees, herbs, etc). Lo and behold, I found an iron lode.

1625146999275.png

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
So I went through the trouble of downloading 0.3.9.0 so I could play your save and verify the issue before reporting it as a bug. I went to the mine and didn't see any iron lodes. Then I waited a day to see if they would spawn, since it takes about three days for the next lodes to spawn, just like for anything else that respawns (animals, enemies, trees, herbs, etc). Lo and behold, I found an iron lode.

View attachment 1275250
So it respawns every 3 days... Thanks for the info.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
A Struggle with Sin [v0.4.4.0a] [Chyos] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.70 GB
Compressed Win Size:708 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
noo I have enough sleepwine in my inventory ... how many bandits are there? I gave 5 of them ... Yess im using the cheat
Useing Mods has a strong tendency to cause Bugs around the game resulting in Softlocks or game breakers... sorry but by useing a mod you agreed to the conditions includeing of being on your own in case of Problems.

the game can be easily (and by personal taste) more entertainly be played without any Mods or Cheats (though Chyos included a cheat tool for safer pplaying)

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
noo I have enough sleepwine in my inventory ... how many bandits are there? I gave 5 of them ... Yess im using the cheat
Capture 2.PNG
There is a bandit inside the red circle, you can go there and try to bump into him or follow the arrow into the cave and when you come out he'll go back to the fire. 6 Bandits, when you get all of them the game will tell you "The wine bottle is empty"

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes