Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
So I've done almost everything I could think of but can't progress the Kate and Claire story arc. I know I'm suppose to get Kate drunk so the mc can bang Claire but even when I talk to Kate in her room in the evening the option to give her Alcohol never even comes up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah any help would be greatly appreciated. :cry:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I've done almost everything I could think of but can't progress the Kate and Claire story arc. I know I'm suppose to get Kate drunk so the mc can bang Claire but even when I talk to Kate in her room in the evening the option to give her Alcohol never even comes up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you are missing the discussion about her wanting to dance in the Inn dureing the serving game and than her request to watch her practice

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
Really a great game! I have been playing from scratch for the last several days and enjoyed the game a great deal.

However, I think I have encountered a bug (or at the very least an inconsistency in the walkthrough)

The walkthrough states that unless you complete the ritual with Mira the "love relationship" with Emily is an option. I case of love relationship with Emily when you complete the ritual Emily tells Mira about your relationship and the harem option is avaliable.
Recently I have decided to play the game from scratch and made sure to pick the love option with Emily. However at the table after the ritual Emily keeps silent and the harem option is not avaliable. I have tried to find the save close to the point where Emily asks to define your relationship (way before I started to complete the ritual, but after I finished Mira's story up to the noble's arrival) and checked that "I love you" option is avaliable, however Emily answers "But no MC ... We can't do it.. You are with Mira ...".
When I encountered it during the playthrough I trusted the walkthrough and didn't pay this answer a huge attention. But it looks like I have locked myself out of love relationship with Emily early on.
So:
1. If it is an intended behavior walkthrough probably should be updated in order to leave people with the option of love relationship with Emily. If it is a bug, it probably should be fixed.
2. Is it possible to patch my current save (with cheats, save edits in some other way) so that I would be able to have love relationship with Emily and would be able to avoid replaing the game from near beginning?

On an unrelated note Penny's corruption is not possible in the current version of the game (i. e. you can give cumwine to Penny and increase her corruption, but she doesn't start to mastrubate while Henry is in home; it is not that big of a deal though as all the events start to happen after you deal with Henry).

P. S. in the archives are my saves:
autosave(save1..) is during the completion of the ritual,
the other (save26...) is when you can tell Emily you love her

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Tiredx said:
SPOILER: Is this a bug?
I think you are missing the discussion about her wanting to dance in the Inn dureing the serving game and than her request to watch her practice.
Yes the discussion for dancing also isn't popping up, all I can do is spike Kate's drink, molest her when she's washing tables and bang her in the room she shares with Claire.
How do i unlock the rest of her route?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yes the discussion for dancing also isn't popping up, all I can do is spike Kate's drink, molest her when she's washing tables and bang her in the room she shares with Claire.
Have you made a move on Claire yet? She refuses to play until Kate is asleep, then the MC decides to offer her wine

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you useing any Mods?
Or did you use a 3rd party cheat tool to change game variables?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi , any can see the entrance for tia village ... i cant see or enter near river.
Oh man!... I'm shite at directions....
Go to the bridge to the Orc compound.
Don't cross...Go left, just a little and go up on the little plateau to the north.
Go north a few paces and then west.....It should trigger.
I know...You'r lost as fuck...Told you..I'm shite at directions

taroba

Feb 1, 2021
Oh man!... I'm shite at directions....
Go to the bridge to the Orc compound.
Don't cross...Go left, just a little and go up on the little plateau to the north.
Go north a few paces and then west.....It should trigger.
I know...You'r lost as fuck...Told you..I'm shite at directions
Thanks , my save are buged , i go meke new save now ^^ , thanks for help

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Have you made a move on Claire yet? She refuses to play until Kate is asleep, then the MC decides to offer her wine
Are you useing any Mods?
Or did you use a 3rd party cheat tool to change game variables?
Thanks for the help everyone I figured out what was wrong. Apparently in order to unlock Kate's full route you HAVE to confront Thomas and tell him to stop blackmailing Kate.
All this time I was under the impression that it was optional to stop him especially if you where playing the NTR route but it seems this isn't the case.
Meanwhile Claire's route is tied to Kate's and you can't progress with her until you've unlocked the option to make Kate drunk.
The guide doesn't really explain this very well in my opinion so I hope this help's anyone else who might get stuck on these two's route. (Like those who may want to romance Claire but want to avoid Kate. ) ;)

Edit: Also I'm not sure if this is a requirement but you may also need to let Rick know you're dating Kate.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the help everyone I figured out what was wrong. Apparently in order to unlock Kate's full route you HAVE to confront Thomas and tell him to stop blackmailing Kate.
All this time I was under the impression that it was optional to stop him especially if you where playing the NTR route but it seems this isn't the case.
Meanwhile Claire's route is tied to Kate's and you can't progress with her until you've unlocked the option to make Kate drunk.
The guide doesn't really explain this very well in my opinion so I hope this help's anyone else who might get stuck on these two's route. (Like those who may want to romance Claire but want to avoid Kate. ) ;)

Edit: Also I'm not sure if this is a requirement but you may also need to let Rick know you're dating Kate.
You need to make a decision on either calling Thomas out or let him have his fun with Kate (NTR)... but the decision needs to be made, Rick is Optional though

Reactions: Tiredx

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
hello everyone, great game, I am hooked on it now.

so I am at the point where Gewn wants Heart of plague fiend, problem is IT DID drop for me... but I used it on Mira Church quest (sacrifice)
I need a confirmation it does drop again, or if not then how im supposed to get it through Save editor, cuz i dont wanna break my game, I am playing with no cheats so far.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
hello everyone, great game, I am hooked on it now.

so I am at the point where Gewn wants Heart of plague fiend, problem is IT DID drop for me... but I used it on Mira Church quest (sacrifice)
I need a confirmation it does drop again, or if not then how im supposed to get it through Save editor, cuz i dont wanna break my game, I am playing with no cheats so far.
save before kill, if not drop then load the game

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
save before kill, if not drop then load the game
so It does drop again? not a one time thing?
Ill try that it and see

Edit: in case someone search for this later, YES, HEART of PLAGUE FIEND drops multiple times.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes