PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I guess I should have read the WT first. I already went through Mira's ritual in the church and now I can't have a relationship with her mom and Mira (Harem)? That would really suck unless I can change the variable with the Save Editor site. I'm too far into the game to go back quite a few saves and days for that.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I guess I should have read the WT first. I already went through Mira's ritual in the church and now I can't have a relationship with her mom and Mira (Harem)? That would really suck unless I can change the variable with the Save Editor site. I'm too far into the game to go back quite a few saves and days for that.
All saves will be broken with the next public update of the game, so actually it doesn't matter. You'll have to start from scratch again anyway.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
how to you talk with kate about thomas? the option just doesnt appear to me, only the option to talk about the toren and the others appear

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how to find corrupt plague heart
You are not going to believe this, but there is this thing called “reading”, if you read Gwen lines you should understand where to find it, also there is a thing called “walkthrough”, and even the menu of the quests tells you where it is, amazing right?

Kevin Garnett

Jul 2, 2021
I don't have a credit card to buy the game before public release, but I can use Google pay to do it. Anybody knows how can I contact Chyos?

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
Is there incest? I heard that only a girl with her mom is sleeping like. Is that all? Or is there something normal from incest? I mean dad and daughter, son and mom, brother and sister.
One of characters can be your sister (same father) - but it's optional. More info in the walkthrough.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
No problem here, when she asks for a drink of water masturbate into it. Chop wood for her and get a blowjob....Both of those raises her corruption
Yeah I know about this but the problem for me is after a little while she stops asking for water and the blowjob stops raising her corruption so I'm unable to raise her corruption above 9.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there incest? I heard that only a girl with her mom is sleeping like. Is that all? Or is there something normal from incest? I mean dad and daughter, son and mom, brother and sister.
There is something you can change, a character becoming your Half-sister.
But that is all for now, only Threesomes with mother and daughter

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah I know about this but the problem for me is after a little while she stops asking for water and the blowjob stops raising her corruption so I'm unable to raise her corruption above 9.
You have to continue her quest at the Rumah village, then it will start to go up again. Also talk to her at 100% lust and choose "see where this goes". If I remember correctly that also raises it

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The only thing I am gonna agree is"The game gonna be pokemon in a few years"
I cannot imagine every girl pregnant or every girl in the house wanting to fuck.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes