Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me what are requirements for Imawin love route? Can I still reach it if I have affection 10 and corruption 10?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
how to steal the book
1.After getting the „Control your lust“ quest (see Mira's quest 3.) buy Anesthetic from his shop
2.Walk over to the witches cottage. Talk to her. Select option 3 (even if you don't plan to do so)
3.Make sure (lust<80) talk to her again and ask „About my situation“ - Distract her. While she is up looking for her potions walk over to her cauldron and put in the Anesthetic(Alternatively to using the Anesthetic, If you already did Gwen's quest you can wait until she leaves the room and then search the bookshelve)
4.Hide outside the room
5.Search the book shelves until you find a book about potions (You will only find the book if you've learned reading, see Mira. It's on the left side and you have to complete an int-check)
6.Talk to Lucius and give him the book. After that he wants a sample of your sperm (use Masturbate) give it to him and come back the next day
7.From now on you can buy empty vials at his shop and sell bottles of cum to him this will raise your C (the amount you sell him will have effect on other events: Kate serving)
8.You can buy a new leather armor at his shop (near the window)
9.7 days after you completed L7. (If using old saves this might differ) Talk to him again and he will offer you a new potion which will stop your lust building for 5-8 days and also prevent you from causing corruption when cumming in a girls mouth
10.There is a pickaxe on the top right shelf that you can buy to mine copper in the forest (Need strength)
11.You can buy the map on the shelf in the middle to enable fast travel to villages you've been to. (use options > keybinds > bind open map to 'M' or whatever you want it bind to or open the map via items)

From the walkthrough of Chyos.

You are too lazy to read some shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
This Questline is currently pretty straight forward you might need to improve Frisha's and Emily's corruption.
Other than that the only thing that comes to mind would be the usage of an outdated Mod.
Their corruption is high.i mean how the first threesome happens.is it when freshia come have sex with mc after I fucked Emily in her room.or somewhere else???

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Come on guys.help FRISHA and Emily corruption is very high.i even fucked Emily in kitchen. And frishia suck my dick under dinner table.what should I do for threesome???

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Come on guys.help FRISHA and Emily corruption is very high.i even fucked Emily in kitchen. And frishia suck my dick under dinner table.what should I do for threesome???
During the sex with Frisha in Emily's bed change speed to faster and change angle a few times until Emily wakes up and joins in.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
So can't help but notice that I am unable to use the cheatbook to change Tia's affection or corruption which is a bit of a pain as im also unable to get her corruption to 11 before Ruma. Any one else having this problem?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So can't help but notice that I am unable to use the cheatbook to change Tia's affection or corruption which is a bit of a pain as im also unable to get her corruption to 11 before Ruma. Any one else having this problem?
No problem here, when she asks for a drink of water masturbate into it. Chop wood for her and get a blowjob....Both of those raises her corruption

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
Could someone give me estimated time when 4.0.0 will be available for non-patrons?
Because it seems pointless for me to play anymore if i will need to start from the beggining anyway.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes