Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
May have found a bug (Or at least this wasn't mention in the guide) If NTR is enable Kate will sleep with Thomas regardless of if you put a stop to the blackmail early on or not. (Before Thomas got the chance to sleep with her the first time.) For me this occurred after about 8 days of not sleeping with her (As oppose to the usual 3) while she had a corruption value of 15.

Also Kates "Old friends" have been staying at the bar during this time but I've avoided starting the Love or NTR route with them so I'm not yet sure if this has any affect on the variable or not.
After stopping the blackmail, did you decline Thomas's offer for a free room? If you accepted, that would allow for Kate to sleep with Thomas if she is corrupted enough and hasn't had sex for awhile with the MC. At least, I'm fairly certain that is how it works.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The only thing I am gonna agree is"The game gonna be pokemon in a few years"
I cannot imagine every girl pregnant or every girl in the house wanting to fuck.
Are you "not" imagining Peasant's Quest and Summertime Saga? :sneaky: :sneaky:

Anyway, I don't think it will happen. I think the MC will have to choose one girl to start a family with and the story will move on to the 2nd game's chapter with brand new locations.

BTW, I think we should consider that the only women who are really in love with MC are Mira and Arianna. Everybody else is crazy for him because of Gwen's power.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Anyway, I don't think it will happen. I think the MC will have to choose one girl to start a family with and the story will move on to the 2nd game's chapter with brand new locations.

BTW, I think we should consider that the only women who are really in love with MC are Mira and Arianna. Everybody else is crazy for him because of Gwen's power.
Arianna is not really in Love with the MC... for her whole life she made a point in not growing up.
With her curse feeding on her lust though she has a hard awakening and now falls to the lust and pleasure the MC offers her.

So far Mira is the only girl that is not forced into a kinky relationship by either the story or corruption... sure there are several girls you can have a "Love" relationship with and it's up to you to decide wether or not to corrupt them... but you are missing out far to much by being the nice guy here

albul

Jun 8, 2017
That's just plain false for the game as a whole. It may be true in your playthrough because of your choices, but it doesn't have to be. Majority of girls have corruption free (and as a result free of the influence of Gwen's power) paths. In my current playthrough Lyvia, Penny and Imawyin have loving relationships with the MC and no corruption.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Nah I personally don’t think so, most relationships that the mc can have are love based, you can always corrupt them of course, but characters like Tia, Imawyin, Lydia, Sabrina, Penny and Kate (Kinda), can all have mutual love relationships without any corruption or effect of your power

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nah I personally don’t think so, most relationships that the mc can have are love based, you can always corrupt them of course, but characters like Tia, Imawyin, Lydia, Sabrina, Penny and Kate (Kinda), can all have mutual love relationships without any corruption or effect of your power
Actually all "main girls" can have... which includes Emily and Frisha for example, but excludes those like Yasmine and the Maid (they have potential Love dialogues, but they wouldn't get frisky without some "Love Elixier").
But given the possibility for crossover relationship, i.e. Mother Dautgther 3 somes that's only possible with high corruption... and honestly that's my main goal. If the girls have a Love route I'll go for it and once the triggers are hit I start to corrupt them for the group fun

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Actually all "main girls" can have... which includes Emily and Frisha for example, but excludes those like Yasmine and the Maid (they have potential Love dialogues, but they wouldn't get frisky without some "Love Elixier").
But given the possibility for crossover relationship, i.e. Mother Dautgther 3 somes that's only possible with high corruption... and honestly that's my main goal. If the girls have a Love route I'll go for it and once the triggers are hit I start to corrupt them for the group fun
Yeah understandable, love may be forever, but group sex is group sex

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Tiredx said:
May have found a bug (Or at least this wasn't mention in the guide) If NTR is enable Kate will sleep with Thomas regardless of if you put a stop to the blackmail early on or not. (Before Thomas got the chance to sleep with her the first time.) For me this occurred after about 8 days of not sleeping with her (As oppose to the usual 3) while she had a corruption value of 15.

Also Kates "Old friends" have been staying at the bar during this time but I've avoided starting the Love or NTR route with them so I'm not yet sure if this has any affect on the variable or not.
After stopping the blackmail, did you decline Thomas's offer for a free room? If you accepted, that would allow for Kate to sleep with Thomas if she is corrupted enough and hasn't had sex for awhile with the MC. At least, I'm fairly certain that is how it works.
Nope.
I told Thomas to stuff it and that I would pay for my own room.
I'm really curious if this is a bug since I kinda centered my playthrough on Kate not being a slut for other guys.
I'm also curious if this would occur if I kept Kate corruption free. Unfortunately Kate was one of the earliest characters whom i started corrupting to in order to test this theory I'd basically have to start the game over from scratch. :confused:

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Guys please help. I'm at the point where you have to capture Imawyn, but the thing is that MC is talking about conversation with Emily after he saved her, and that she told him about Imawyn, like she is a half elv and her background. The problem is that i didn't have that conversation, so i don't have a clue about what he is talking about. Did i skip Imawyn's whole story somehow?

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Guys please help. I'm at the point where you have to capture Imawyn, but the thing is that MC is talking about conversation with Emily after he saved her, and that she told him about Imawyn, like she is a half elv and her background. The problem is that i didn't have that conversation, so i don't have a clue about what he is talking about. Did i skip Imawyn's whole story somehow?
No.
Just follow the guide and sneak into Imawyn base, fight her, defeat her, then choose whether or not to arrest her right then or spare her and keep coming back to corrupt her.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020

Peasant quest is unrealistic as fuck. Fucking basically every female on the way, having kids, and none knows each other on the town.Summertime Saga is at least more realistic even if they dont explain where that dick comes from.

In this game at least they know each other,even if there is fantasy, the girls are more human and have different personalities, interactions, thoughts.

But yeah this game gonna be pokemon in a way or another,it is already settled that there is poligamy, in Rumah village for example and there is gonna be an update where you can "upgrade" your house to invite females,and I have a feeling that in every update he adds a new female,so it is a matter of time to that happen, in a few years.I wonder what's gonna happen to the baron house. If your own house gonna have an "upgrade".

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Can't seem to get Lyvia's barracks scene, since whenever she's in Arenfield, she just stand on her space and just gives me the 'join or stay' dialogue and disappears during evenings. Followed the walkthrough, up until her tent scene which should unlock this scene. Tried both in party and stay at town mode, no dice.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nope.
I'm really curious if this is a bug since I kinda centered my playthrough on Kate not being a slut for other guys.
I'm also curious if this would occur if I kept Kate corruption free. Unfortunately Kate was one of the earliest characters whom i started corrupting to in order to test this theory I'd basically have to start the game over from scratch. :confused:
Lucky you than that you'll have to do exactly that with the next Update

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Tiredx said:
Nope.
Lucky you than that you'll have to do exactly that with the next Update
Awww that sucks. :confused:
Well either way I think I found the variable responsible for Kate still sleeping with Thomas even after I rejected his offers and told him to back off.
Variable 1: NTR must be enabled.
Variable 2: Kate must have had sex at least once. (Doesn't matter with whom.)
And finally Variable 3: You must have allowed Kate to be blackmailed by Thomas up to the point where the two kiss.
And that's pretty much it, once Kate kiss Thomas even just once then you're officially on the Kate and Thomas NTR path and can kiss your vanilla love life goodbye.
You'll know the NTR variable has been activated once Kate and the mc are alone and she begins inner monologuing that she hopes the mc doesn't find out about her and Thomas. From here onwards it won't matter what decisions you make, if you neglect to bang Kate every few days or so then she will cheat on you with Thomas.

EDIT: Coincidently there may also be a bonus 4th Variable where if you get Kate's corruption high enough (probably 15-20ish) and don't sleep with her for a few days she'll still sleep with Thomas regardless if you've prevented Variable 3 or not.
Haven't fully tested this one yet but given how high corruption seemingly transforms all the females into village bicycles I wouldn't be surprised if this variable proves to be true.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Can't seem to get Lyvia's barracks scene, since whenever she's in Arenfield, she just stand on her space and just gives me the 'join or stay' dialogue and disappears during evenings. Followed the walkthrough, up until her tent scene which should unlock this scene. Tried both in party and stay at town mode, no dice.
When you go to the Barracks click on the table, you should be offered the option to talk with them. Then Livya goes to bed and you can follow

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
There was a bug on this, which I reported already and should be fixed in 0.4.0.0. In the meantime, to fix the issue with Lyvia not showing up in town, you need to leave her in town, then exit the town and return WITHOUT using the map to transport to another location. So just walk out of town. You might need to let the day turn to the next day first after you leave town, I forget. But basically this is the way to get Lyvia to show up in town again, I mean besides where she stands and waits for you in Arenfield.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes