zax112

May 30, 2019
Excuse me
May I ask you a question?
There is a 0.4.3 content vote in Patreon, can you tell me what it is about?
And 0.4.1 also decided by Verena's update?

Reactions: JakubK

skyrim1992

Nov 26, 2018
ive gotten up to where i have to hide in the mayors bookshelf and spy on him and his sons convo but it no progressing

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i appreciate that mate thanks
It was a little unclear to me if you meant you did get to hear their conversation already, or if getting to hear it is the part you are stuck at. If you haven't been able to overhear their first conversation yet, make sure that when you are in the wall on the second floor, around noon, click on where you are to bring up options, then choose the one to wait and listen. Iirc, this has to be done the day after Frisha and Dave's date. If you miss it the first time, just wait for the next date, then wait a day and try.

If you already overheard, you may need to next listen in on next Dave/Frisha date, and remember to have changed the wine if you don't want NTR.

Somewhere after second date, is when the king shows up.

Excuse me
May I ask you a question?
There is a 0.4.3 content vote in Patreon, can you tell me what it is about?
And 0.4.1 also decided by Verena's update?
0.4.1 is going to be Frisha update, introducing the baron's daughter as well. For 0.4.3, there's a lot there, maybe someone else wants to post all the options again. Or you could do a search of the thread and read most of them.

Last edited:

zax112

May 30, 2019
0.4.1 is going to be Frisha update, introducing the baron's daughter as well. For 0.4.2, there's a lot there, maybe someone else wants to post all the options again. Or you could do a search of the thread and read most of them.
I already searched with keywords such as 0.4.1, 0.41, 0.4.2, 0.42, etc...
but I couldn't see any results. :cry::cry:
Thanks for your kind reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakubK

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The current options for the content poll for :
Ophilia (+113): While travelling back to Kirlic her small caravan, now much slower because it is only pulled by a donkey, gets ambushed. By pure luck she makes it back to Arenfield now with everything lost she tries to find a way back to Kirlic, but what will her father say now that she failed so bitterly? (Needed for Kate's future quest to travel to Kirlic)

Kate (+199):
Although she tried to prevent it at first, she changed her mind due to her increasing corruption and stopped using a contraceptive. Now, even though she's not yet married to the MC, she got pregnant. (A break from her normal story, new animations for her while she's pregnant)

Gwen (+66):
Everything is prepared for the ritual to bring her sister into the world of the living. But what will happen afterwards? Which side will you choose in this conflict?
There will be more content for Sabrina aswell, but the focus will be on Athia (Gwen's sister)
you can either give her shelter or watch how she struggles.
(Aside the story I want to add more options for the MC's house with this update, you will finally be able to renovate it which will enable you to invite women over in the future)

Raaisha (+135):
Although the direct threat from the orc camp has been lifted, Raaisha knows that this was just the beginning. The main settlement of the orcs is further north in the Darkwood. It's time to patrol the area to be prepared for further attacks. (More content for Raaisha and new area's in the forest. If time allows I will add the orc village in full)

Verena (+213):
All this sneaking around the house must end. Now that Roderic is willing to help the MC it should be possible to convince Verena to accept his presence in their house. But introducing him as Arianna's boyfriend might get complicated by Rick and Verena's knowledge. Will you improve your relationship with Verena or are things getting.. Strange?

Anya (+54): The shy girl that nobody in Arenfield really knows. She arrived a few months ago to live with her granny after she lost her parents due to the war. But shortly after that even her granny died.. Now she is alone and needs your help. (This will also include a rework of Anya's character model as the current one is from 0.1)

Lyvia (+16):
The brigands are getting bolder every day. They start kidnapping people from Arenfield and the trade route to Kirlic is getting attacked frequently. It is time to properly train your men and prepare them for the confrontation with the Raven.

The Queen's visit (+20): The war has drawn on for too long now and so the Queen decided to visit her husband together with her daughter near Arenfield. While she is there she also wants to make sure everyone is doing well and tries to help the people in Arenfield.
The numbers in the paranthesis are accumulated votes from previous polls.

Reactions: zax112

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
This is too son to say, because it is better to wait until the end of August but right now Verena has all the chances to win.
with the 37% of 332 being 123 votes plus 213 in a total of 336 votes. But is too son to judge august isso far away.

And anyway they gonna ask again, people are stupid.

Sigil87

Feb 23, 2020
Hello guys, can anyone can tell me where is the shovel??? ( which is needed to bury the soldier near the mine entrace)

Sigil87

Feb 23, 2020
This is too son to say, because it is better to wait until the end of August but right now Verena has all the chances to win.
with the 37% of 332 being 123 votes plus 213 in a total of 336 votes. But is too son to judge august isso far away.

And anyway they gonna ask again, people are stupid.
where is that vote pole ? xP im new

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Yo brothers, I have heard 4.2 is an update with lots of content - will any blessed man here share it's contents? Doesn't have to be detailed, just what are the focuses. Thanks in advance!

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
So,in developer's patreon page,
he said that from ,old saves won't gonna work.
So,is it wise to continue playing Version v0.3.9.0a since we have to play again from the beginning? :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So,in developer's patreon page,
he said that from ,old saves won't gonna work.
So,is it wise to continue playing Version v0.3.9.0a since we have to play again from the beginning? :(
You'd have to decide if it's "wise" or not, but it's certainly worth it

Jan 23, 2018
guys i already choose option 3 for mira's church quest and in the walkthrough it says that she will see aidalin every 7 am in church cellar but whenever i go there at 7 am she is not seeing him, anyone know why?

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
This question has already been asked and answered numerous times in this thread.

Next time, please use the search bar at the top right to see if your question has already been discussed.

Regarding your problem, the quest is said to be currently bugged.

If you arrive with less than or more than exactly five goblin ears, then the Baron will keep asking you for five more.

Your best bet might be to either reload an old save before you got any goblin ears or use a save-editor to make the number of goblin ears in your inventory to be exactly five.

I haven't encountered this bug yet so I'm not very certain if the save-editor tip will work.
I currently have this bug. I had 19 ears, instead of using save-editor, I just went to Lucius's store and sold some ears to have exactly 5 in my inventory and the baron still want me to have more... so I don't know what to do... guess we will have to wait to continue this one.

taroba

Feb 1, 2021
Hi , is it possible to reset the talents? Does Anya have any interactions or quests?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes