zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hi guys, can you share the save that was chosen 5th option in mira's church quest, my computer
crashed so all the save are gone
It’s probably for the better, with the new update all old files won’t work...
Another dejàvu tho

Reactions: 001ty001

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Liandra is baron's daughter for latest patron update, 0.4.0.5

It's good to get reading done with Mira early, but then switch to Emily. If you complete Mira first, you will lock yourself out of a relationship with Emily.
until when the quest emily next for mira for ask permit to kiss

Additional: - You can spy on Mira during the night when she is preparing for bed (22h) just be sure to not get caught by Emily - If you got 10+A with Mira after Emily's quest started you can kiss her again or ask her for support to get Emily's ransom

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
until when the quest emily next for mira for ask permit to kiss

Additional: - You can spy on Mira during the night when she is preparing for bed (22h) just be sure to not get caught by Emily - If you got 10+A with Mira after Emily's quest started you can kiss her again or ask her for support to get Emily's ransom
I'm not sure what you are asking. The quote from the walkthrough seems clear.

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
im asking how to ask her for support to get emily ransom,

and what is ransom, or may be im already do it but i dont know
A ransom is a payment or reward that kidnappers ask for in exchange for returning the person they kidnapped. So when Emily is abducted by bandits, you have the option of paying the ransom to get her back. While Emily is kidnapped, you can speak with Mira to get money to help pay off Emily's ransom for the kidnappers, that's what it means to get her support.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
A ransom is a payment or reward that kidnappers ask for in exchange for returning the person they kidnapped. So when Emily is abducted by bandits, you have the option of paying the ransom to get her back. While Emily is kidnapped, you can speak with Mira to get money to help pay off Emily's ransom for the kidnappers, that's what it means to get her support.
oh i see so that ransom , i usually using cheat and go to bandit to rescue emily so i no need to pay,

Thank You Very Much

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes