Mar 30, 2018
Hi, does anyone have a full save or anything close to a full save for the versions after 0.3.9.5 I love this game and I support it on patreon but I'm a bit late to this entire save reboot mess. I don't have the time available to start from the beginning again. Would really appreciate it!.

Reactions: charlez

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hi, does anyone have a full save or anything close to a full save for the versions after 0.3.9.5 I love this game and I support it on patreon but I'm a bit late to this entire save reboot mess. I don't have the time available to start from the beginning again. Would really appreciate it!.
If you support on Patreon, you should have access to the ASWS Discord server. If you visit the game's discord server, you'll find a new channel called "questhelp-and-save-request". In that channel, there are already a few up-to-date saves uploaded, the first one from me (non-NTR with NTR enabled) and then a few others, including a couple NTR saves. Just make sure that when using them, you make a save in the game for their respective slot/number, then overwrite the saves you make with the downloaded saves, to make them work.

If you have questions about it, just ask in the Discord.

Reactions: TheFallenBoner

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When is the next update coming?
When all the planets will line up, and the moon will go on eclipse the game will be released one midnight on an odd day...
Or at the end of the month, but people really should stop asking this question for the ninth time when we have repeatedly indicated when

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
I have a little diffrent question - why Gwen(Isha) is not so popular amongst patrons? When someone post poll from patreon here - she never is in the lead. I find this quite strange because she and many factors connected to her - are very appealing to me, for example:
- learning and casting magic (which has non-combat applications)
- interesting plotline (that we are involved in from the beggining of the game)
- fucking and corrupting literal goddesses (i include her sister here - can't wait to enact Isha's revenge on her) and possibly nuns, paladins and other church(gods)-related people in the future
- Sabrina is also cute character
etc.
So i don't understand why so minor character like Verena have more votes. Sure - i would like to see more content with her too, but she would be far behind Gwen on my list of importance.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a little diffrent question - why Gwen(Isha) is not so popular amongst patrons? When someone post poll from patreon here - she never is in the lead. I find this quite strange because she and many factors connected to her - are very appealing to me, for example:
- fucking and corrupting literal goddesses (i include her sister here - can't wait to enact Isha's revenge on her) and possibly nuns, paladins and other church(gods)-related people in the future
etc.
So i don't understand why so minor character like Verena have more votes. Sure - i would like to see more content with her too, but she would be far behind Gwen on my list of importance.
Most Patreons had ben around for awhile, so most likely if we think about Gwen we think of an old lady forcing herself on us.
so GILF + Femdom isn't that interesting for that many people.
She lately wins votes in the Poll duo to the promissed house Updates... and Verena won the last Poll.
Verena wins out on her in my opinion, since I am dying to humble her and make her beg for the D

Reactions: JakubK

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
etc.
As Evangelion said, pretty much everyone despise her, if the upgrade of the house was separated she would be close to zero, in fact I am more interested in Sabrina’s story other than Gwen’s family issues.
And many people here crave for the Ravena’s update and the threesome of the 3 main milfs.
So that’s probably a reason, (Also Sabrina can be a futa, and not many people like), but don’t worry it will surely come one day, maybe even this year, if Gwen’a fans join the forces together

Mar 30, 2018
If you support on Patreon, you should have access to the ASWS Discord server. If you visit the game's discord server, you'll find a new channel called "questhelp-and-save-request". In that channel, there are already a few up-to-date saves uploaded, the first one from me (non-NTR with NTR enabled) and then a few others, including a couple NTR saves. Just make sure that when using them, you make a save in the game for their respective slot/number, then overwrite the saves you make with the downloaded saves, to make them work.

If you have questions about it, just ask in the Discord.
Found it last night and got some help thanks:)

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Useless at the moment. New Version will arrive in a few days and old saves will not work any more..
I'd also like to add that asking for a 'full save' for this game isn't quite so simple. There's no gallery and the decisions you make can potentially block off a few of the scenes, like for example the tribe quest when you either side with Dasan or not, there are route exclusive scenes.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
etc.
I think Evangelion and zARRR both bring up some good points about Gwen. For my part, I'm not much a fan of her younger-looking model, the hair throws me off because it kinda looks like particles to me. I still plan to vote for her soon, but I'll probably do Anya first just so we finally have all of the women in Arenfield have content.

It's not too clear why Verena has received so many votes recently. But I know I've been arguing in her favor on the Discord because I want to see a bonus scene finally get in that would expand the Claire outdoor scene where Verena discovers MC and Claire fucking. If we get it, it will be the first scene where we get a threesome with two milfs. Chyos confirmed that adding an option to expand the outdoor scene to the bonus poll would need Verena to win the content poll, so I've been all about getting Verena to win. Also, I agree with Evangelion's sentiment, about knocking her down a few pegs and giving her the D.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I came across a new version of the game v.0.4.0.5

This was already posted earlier in the thread. The site seems somewhat dubious, so good luck with not getting any undesirable "extra" from your download.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes