Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Paid for the 4.0.0 and I don't actually understand Russian. I was making a bad joke.
Okay, you still asked for something specific to 0.4.0.5, so you clearly you got it. Don't know where the Russian enters into the mix, if you ended up getting 0.4.0.5 anyway without paying.

Not like it really matters to me, I just don't get how what you are sayin adds up, or where the joke was. :unsure:

Reactions: zARRR

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
So I played this game quite a bit (around 10 hours) and really liked it. Not a perfect game by any means, but I'd like to write a review for it, but how exactly I do that? In the review tab I dont see a option.. help a derp here, please?

Jun 20, 2017
So I played this game quite a bit (around 10 hours) and really liked it. Not a perfect game by any means, but I'd like to write a review for it, but how exactly I do that? In the review tab I dont see a option.. help a derp here, please?
Click on one of the stars of the rating, it should open the review tab. It's a little clunky on mobile.

Reactions: shiion1

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Lol the last two reviews are actually hilarious, sometimes I wonder if people understand the game or they are just too dumb to comprehend it and write things like that (Or sadly they are just trolls)

Reactions: Seewolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lol the last two reviews are actually hilarious, sometimes I wonder if people understand the game or they are just too dumb to comprehend it and write things like that (Or sadly they are just trolls)
Well one of the user accounts is not even around any longer... either it got deleted for trolling or the user searched for greener pastures... get the feeling it was the first one though.
I mean reading that review made me question wether the guy played THIS game or some other one mixing up threads.
On the otherhand he/she contradicted him/herself in every second sentence

Reactions: Seewolf and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
“your the MC/Hero...you should be the one who makes the desisions and not be being forced into being an impotent cuck at best ( which basically is wtf happens or is leading to happen in multiple storylines which no single story line can be completed without being "corrupted" yourself or corrupting npc's as there is no option whatsoever for a "pure" playthrough nor is there a balance to remove gained corruption.
its penalty after penalty many of which are overly heavy for paltry actions
i.e. you get caught simply standing in a house you "broke" into it will waste an entire day of your time”

1D955B54-1927-4ACE-AB00-6266E32214CB.jpeg

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
“your the MC/Hero...you should be the one who makes the desisions and not be being forced into being an impotent cuck at best ( which basically is wtf happens or is leading to happen in multiple storylines which no single story line can be completed without being "corrupted" yourself or corrupting npc's as there is no option whatsoever for a "pure" playthrough nor is there a balance to remove gained corruption.
its penalty after penalty many of which are overly heavy for paltry actions
i.e. you get caught simply standing in a house you "broke" into it will waste an entire day of your time”
Seems like they didn't figure out how to turn off NTR at the beginning. Also, I guess the "caught in a house" thing is probably getting caught in the carpenter's house after nightfall by Verena, or maybe the mayor's house.

But also, the corruption thing is a somewhat valid point, as there doesn't seem to be much motivation for going the non-corrupt route except different dialogue, and its much easier to become more corrupt than it is to become less corrupt. Their position was a little too strong I think, for after all there is the option to play pure, but I guess they had a hard time figuring that out.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Seems like they didn't figure out how to turn off NTR at the beginning. Also, I guess the "caught in a house" thing is probably getting caught in the carpenter's house after nightfall by Verena, or maybe the mayor's house.

But also, the corruption thing is a somewhat valid point, as there doesn't seem to be much motivation for going the non-corrupt route except different dialogue, and its much easier to become more corrupt than it is to become less corrupt. Their position was a little too strong I think, for after all there is the option to play pure, but I guess they had a hard time figuring that out.
Yeah on the corruption he/she is kinda right, why should you play pure?
Only for role playing a nice guy and you get no benefits by corruption or stealing. (But this could change with Isha’s update right?)
His/her position wasn’t too strong it was just a mess a mixture between trolling and hate critique.
Also what did you expect to get caught in a stranger’s house, that they offered you biscuits and tea?
Also there was that other review that started weirdly talking bout the ring of Kate?
But let’s just drop the chat about the reviews

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020

Yeah on the corruption he/she is kinda right, why should you play pure?
Only for role playing a nice guy and you get no benefits by corruption or stealing. (But this could change with Isha’s update right?)
His/her position wasn’t too strong it was just a mess a mixture between trolling and hate critique.
Also what did you expect to get caught in a stranger’s house, that they offered you biscuits and tea?
Also there was that other review that started weirdly talking bout the ring of Kate?
But let’s just drop the chat about the reviews
Naaaahhh, you are just impotent cucks and dont like the review. Like they say: "The truth hurts"

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
shhh calm down guys, let’s take a breath, the update release is not unknown as everyone here knows well that is always at the end of the month.
For Frisha’s update you will have to wait till august or you can always give some dollar to Chyos to have it now

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
frisha ntr route can u take her v card frist?
What the hell is a V card?
A new type of fortnite card? Then I am sorry Frisha plays only PUBG
I am assuming you meant virginity, no you can’t in the NTR route, it’s either you or Dave

Last edited:

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
What the hell is a V card?
A new type of fortnite card? Then I am sorry Frisha plays only PUBG
I am assuming you meant virginity, no you can’t in the NTR route, it’s either you or Dave
you are little Steve Hawking arent you? how the hell did u know what hi meant...i was clueless xD

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes