zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Random thought, any of you guys have a favorite girl in the game?

Personally I'd choose Emily (Milf bias and all Lol)
Sabrina (not futa) I love her personality and story, even if it is short, it felt genuine

Reactions: JakubK

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Hard pressed here... I'd go for Claire if you asked for vissuals, but I love Emily's story... maybe Verena will top her though.
P.S. : the original works of who?
I think he was referring to his previously posted Link and the Neon Genesis Evengelion reference within.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Any latest news, at least?
Don't know if this was posted here before, but this is the latest we have from the dev. So most likely on Tuesday or Wednesday, 4.0.0 will be available here as well. Also note that this contains spoilers for story content that has not yet found its way in this thread.

Unlocked

Friday again, so it's time for my status report!
This week I've been working on new animations for Frisha. After all the update is about her so there should be some new content for her even though Liandra got all the spotlight in 0.4.0.5.
I also had to fix some bugs with Nyra this week. After some of you reported problems I checked her events again and realized that I mixed up some variables that prevented the content from happening and made her jump around to random positions in Rumah. (Unless you want to wait for the next release in the coming week I have added a hotfix at the bottom of the latest release) I also forgot to add a proper stop for her corruption level, I will fix that with the next release. Other than that I've worked on her 2nd scene and implemented it for the most part.
For Liandra I have added the decision event where the player has to decide what he is going to do about her. Some of you have been concerned because you have to decide if you want to get the reward Giron offers but don't want to turn in Liandra. I don't want to spoil too much, but there will be a way where you turn in Liandra but Dave won't do anything with her.. And it will go beyond what I have done in the past in that regard. So even those who like ntr content might consider to prevent the marriage.

So what is left to do? I have to add all the content for Frisha that I have prepared. The other content needs to be tested. I also have to work on Yasmine's dialogue in case you interact with her after Liandra has arrived.

You might begin to wonder now: And what about Julia? And the events around the mansion with Liandra? And the other route where you don't hand her to Giron?
I can't finish all the events around the mansion this month. But I knew that from the start and that's why I told you that I will need two months for this story update.

0.4.1.0 will be released next week, probably on Tuesday. But if I have to work until midnight again to do that, I'll probably postpone it for another day so as not to repeat the mistake I made last Friday.

At this point I want to give a special thank you to Just.
He took the time over the past weeks to rework a lot of the dialogue in the game. As most of you know english isn't my first language and because of that there are some spelling and also grammatical errors in the dialogues.
The 0.4.1.0 will also include his changes to the dialogue for some of the maps. He plans to go over the rest in the future.

Ok, that's it. The day has still a few more hours left and I will continue to work now.
I wish you all a nice weekend!

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
I love how they have combined the 3D characters with rpg.
I have seen so many games made with rpgmaker but this is one of the few that combines 3D animations, not even Treasure of Nadia, that its characters, cinematics are incredible, but it is that, a cinematic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I think Evangelion and zARRR both bring up some good points about Gwen. For my part, I'm not much a fan of her younger-looking model, the hair throws me off because it kinda looks like particles to me. I still plan to vote for her soon, but I'll probably do Anya first just so we finally have all of the women in Arenfield have content.

It's not too clear why Verena has received so many votes recently. But I know I've been arguing in her favor on the Discord because I want to see a bonus scene finally get in that would expand the Claire outdoor scene where Verena discovers MC and Claire fucking. If we get it, it will be the first scene where we get a threesome with two milfs. Chyos confirmed that adding an option to expand the outdoor scene to the bonus poll would need Verena to win the content poll, so I've been all about getting Verena to win. Also, I agree with Evangelion's sentiment, about knocking her down a few pegs and giving her the D.
Well, I guess it's mostly, because Verena is unfinished business . I didn't vote for her by the way, because it was clear, that she would win next time anyway. So I used my small vote to push someone else, since votes are cumulative. Verena's last update just gave us the option to molest her during sleep, while she's thinking the mc being her husband. So this is no real scene between the mc and Verena, at least not like the others. I guess, most Verena voters just want to see some more content with her than just that. It felt unfinished compared to others.
Gwen/Isha is a completely new story ark. I assume, many people just want to see one thing more completed, before they move on to the next one. That's also the reason why the Kirlic (next bigger town) story advancement isn't winning, because there is still a lot of unfinished business in Ahrenfield, before it's about time to move on.

I'd go for Katherin, since I'm a milf lover, too and I like the shape of her breasts, which are a little bit hanging and therefore more realistic for a mom. Although I'm usually into blondes, but Katherin has got one of the best dirty talk lines so far. She's also a newer model created by Chyos.

Emily and Claire are hot, no doubt, but these are older models and you can see a quality gap in those models, since Chyos improved his skills a lot since he created Emily and Claire in my opinion. The later created models all look even more realistic and awesome. Maybe he'll refresh Emily and Claire one day, too, not changing their basic looks of course, just making them even more realistic and adding more details in order to make them on par with those later models like f.e. Liandra and reworked Julia, being his latest creations.

Last edited:

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020

Picking one girl is too hard for me but i have few favorites:
a) in terms of looks: Raisha, Ophilia
b) love interests: Penny, Mira
c) corruption targets: Kate, Imawyn
d) cool story/plotline: Gwen, Arianna
e) honorable mentions: Lyvia, Sabrina, Syfa and...Athia (i have high hopes for her)

Reactions: shiion1

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
It is always the best pleasure to play this game from scratch! :giggle:

I downloaded A Struggle with Sin v0.4.0.5 from this link.
A Struggle with Sin [v.0.3.9.0a Rus /V.0.4.0.5 Eng] (2021) (Rus/Eng) [RPGM]
Torrent:

I deleted the files of advertisement, did a scan by F-Secure Safe and uploaded the files to these file hosts. I supposed the files should be clean from the beginning except the Ad links I deleted before the scan but I can't guarantee the russian version because I didn't download it by p2p. A Struggle with Sin v0.4.0.5 I shared is only English version.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Also it would hella awkward, having a brothel where the number of habitants are below 20.
My best guess are Kilrlic and those two fortified cities.

P.S. : the original works of who?
My sense in playing rpgm games is that we can't take for granted that the number of inhabitants is always equal to the number of people we see. It's just really difficult to make maps showcasing every building and person to give that kind of detail. Chyos does a good job of making Arenfield seem alive, but in the end we have to imagine for ourselves that there is more to the place than we see, more inhabitants than we'll ever get to know. At least, that's my way of looking at it. If you just think about what it would take for everyone there to have enough food to eat every day, and then think about what's lacking in the town and the surrounding area to realistically sustain the village, it's clear that we can't expect the maps to be a literal representation of everything. Lol, we don't even see any children around. (Not complaining about that!)

But also, yes, doesn't seem realistic that a village would have a brothel, even though it likely has more than 20 inhabitants. Maybe if there were a large garrison stationed there, it might make more sense, with all the soldiers, but we know the soldiers are just always passing through on the way to the front.

I agree with Evangelion about Claire being pretty great, and Seewolf is right on about Katherin, best dialogue and love how her boobs swing! Katherin is my favorite among the newer characters/models. But I originally got won over to ASWS by Emily. So I love all three! It's honestly really hard to choose. When we see how Chyos updates Verena's look in her next update, she might be up there too for me. I guess if I have to choose one though, I'll go with Claire--I love her threesome scene with Kate.

I love how they have combined the 3D characters with rpg.
I have seen so many games made with rpgmaker but this is one of the few that combines 3D animations, not even Treasure of Nadia, that its characters, cinematics are incredible, but it is that, a cinematic.
I'm not sure what you were saying about Treasure of Nadia. NLT takes 3D environments and converts them into RPG Maker maps, and the character models he uses are also 3D models that are converted into sprites for his games. Chyos at least does the same with his own models; the environments, I'm not 100% sure on how those are done by Chyos. The two of them are definitely using different programs though, as NLT uses DAZ3D for renders while Chyos uses TK-17, so certainly the look of their respective works will be different when it comes to animations.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
My sense in playing rpgm games is that we can't take for granted that the number of inhabitants is always equal to the number of people we see. It's just really difficult to make maps showcasing every building and person to give that kind of detail. Chyos does a good job of making Arenfield seem alive, but in the end we have to imagine for ourselves that there is more to the place than we see, more inhabitants than we'll ever get to know. At least, that's my way of looking at it. If you just think about what it would take for everyone there to have enough food to eat every day, and then think about what's lacking in the town and the surrounding area to realistically sustain the village, it's clear that we can't expect the maps to be a literal representation of everything. Lol, we don't even see any children around. (Not complaining about that!)

But also, yes, doesn't seem realistic that a village would have a brothel, even though it likely has more than 20 inhabitants. Maybe if there were a large garrison stationed there, it might make more sense, with all the soldiers, but we know the soldiers are just always passing through on the way to the front.

I agree with Evangelion about Claire being pretty great, and Seewolf is right on about Katherin, best dialogue and love how her boobs swing! Katherin is my favorite among the newer characters/models. But I originally got won over to ASWS by Emily. So I love all three! It's honestly really hard to choose. When we see how Chyos updates Verena's look in her next update, she might be up there too for me. I guess if I have to choose one though, I'll go with Claire--I love her threesome scene with Kate.

I'm not sure what you were saying about Treasure of Nadia. NLT takes 3D environments and converts them into RPG Maker maps, and the character models he uses are also 3D models that are converted into sprites for his games. Chyos at least does the same with his own models; the environments, I'm not 100% sure on how those are done by Chyos. The two of them are definitely using different programs though, as NLT uses DAZ3D for renders while Chyos uses TK-17, so certainly the look of their respective works will be different when it comes to animations.
Ah yes Katherin, do you remember sensei her first model?
Only veterans will remember her old model, and thank heavens Chuos decided to give her a new design and more room for development.
I also agree with the your statement on Arenfield, the city feels alive, npcs have their routines and those routines sometimes change.
Probably one of my favorites parts of the game, the world has movement, it feels alive and not static

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Ah yes Katherin, do you remember sensei her first model?
Only veterans will remember her old model, and thank heavens Chuos decided to give her a new design and more room for development.
I also agree with the your statement on Arenfield, the city feels alive, npcs have their routines and those routines sometimes change.
Probably one of my favorites parts of the game, the world has movement, it feels alive and not static
Yes, I remember. I actually wanted her original model kept, was looking forward to a short milf. But I have to admit, the new model has definitely won me over. (y)

Hopefully Gavina gets some more scenes in the next year, would love to see more of the short, thicc milf in action. One penetration scene isn't enough for me!

Reactions: zARRR

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Looks like OP was updated with 4.0.5 now. Just to remind people, saves from versions below 3.9.5 don't work with this new one and you need to start a new game if that's all you have. There's a cheat menu for a quicker start if you played the game before!

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes