Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
We can only hope Chyos will release 3.9.5 as a possible download, just to keep our saves. But since it was really unstable, idk what the possibilities are.

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
That's the risk you should have known when you downloaded a work in progress. This is on you, and you alone.
uugh, if you are this far up in a game don't fuck up peoples saves is all i say. It's way to annoying to do 50+ hours of game play again if u are like me doing everything. So no i'm really furious about this...

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Chyos
Dev, i not undestednd....

Version: v0.4.0.5 before and Version: v0.4.0.5 now.... Hah? 0_0
What are you talking about? Chyos didn't release 0.4.0.5 to the public yet, it was shared by a patron.

Will keep my v0.3.9.0 vers and hope its fixed, this coming week. if not, so be it.
Definitely won't be fixed--this was explained to all the patrons when it was added to the content poll to be voted on that saves would be forever broken from previous versions. Majority of patrons quickly voted it in so that we could get done with it and move on. There is no going back from the breaking of saves in 0.3.9.5, so it's just time for you to move on.

But also, Ains Ooal Gown is fucking awesome! (y)

We can only hope Chyos will release 3.9.5 as a possible download, just to keep our saves. But since it was really unstable, idk what the possibilities are.
This doesn't make any sense. 0.3.9.5 is the version that broke previous saves.

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
What are you talking about? Chyos didn't release 0.4.0.5 to the public yet, it was shared by a patron.

Definitely won't be fixed--this was explained to all the patrons when it was added to the content poll to be voted on that saves would be forever broken from previous versions. Majority of patrons quickly voted it in so that we could get done with it and move on. There is no going back from the breaking of saves in 0.3.9.5, so it's just time for you to move on.

But also, Ains Ooal Gown is fucking awesome! (y)

This doesn't make any sense. 0.3.9.5 is the version that broke previous saves.
Well that's it for me and this game then, thx for the v0.3.9.0 and down Chyos.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Well that's it for me and this game then, thx for the v0.3.9.0 and down Chyos.
Certainly won't be missing you, but next time do your research when playing something in progress. The previous version broke saves and changes Chyos made required that we start over at 4.0.0 with the promise that from now on you will be able to use the same save, which I can cofirm so far, I am playing 4.0.5 with my 4.0.0 save.

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Certainly won't be missing you, but next time do your research when playing something in progress. The previous version broke saves and changes Chyos made required that we start over at 4.0.0 with the promise that from now on you will be able to use the same save, which I can cofirm so far, I am playing 4.0.5 with my 4.0.0 save.
Yeah yeah sugar, will be the same ordeal at v5.0.0 and up i bet. just dont..

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh boy, time to start the game for a fourth time, and strangely I am always excited.
I’ll probably go for non corruption NTR route this time

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I have updated the dev notes to give a proper explanation for those who didn't read my previous posts.
It was a tough choice to break saves. Something I didn't do l light headed. The alternative would have been to keep the random game crashes for ever in the game (removing them at a later time would have meant even more work).
Also the damage calculation was broken due to the hunger system something I addressed with this update aswell.
Again I hated doing it as I knew some people had put a lot of time in their saves.

There is a save file in the game that let you rename your character and start with most content completed already. You can also use the cheat mod that is integrated to further add levels + gold.
The next update will also include a rename option for the MC that might come in handy if you use saves from other people.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Considering that this is the kind of game that encourages playthroughs from scratch because of the different routes that you can go in terms of corrupting girls into horny sluts or keeping them faithful, deciding the fate on a couple of characters etc with more on the way I'd say the previous saves thing is even less of an issue compared to other games. Just start over, not like there's a gallery that keeps scenes.

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
I have updated the dev notes to give a proper explanation for those who didn't read my previous posts.
It was a tough choice to break saves. Something I didn't do l light headed. The alternative would have been to keep the random game crashes for ever in the game (removing them at a later time would have meant even more work).
Also the damage calculation was broken due to the hunger system something I addressed with this update aswell.
Again I hated doing it as I knew some people had put a lot of time in their saves.

There is a save file in the game that let you rename your character and start with most content completed already. You can also use the cheat mod that is integrated to further add levels + gold.
The next update will also include a rename option for the MC that might come in handy if you use saves from other people.
Thx mate, fine i give it another last go, just bcs u really was sorry for doing it, but it was no other way around it for a steady going game. Love you mate, keep up the good work.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

I really love you man if times are not tough I would give you my money.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
It is planned for the future, this year, on September for patrons, for non-patrons on October, if everything remains the same with the polls
Next month, which is August, will continue Frisha's update. It looks like Verena will win next update, which will be September. Kate looks like she will likely win after Verena, so October is a good a bet for her pregnancy content, but not for non-patrons.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes