Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Come on patreon guys.help us out share your saves please
A Struggle with saves...
start new game, no thank you.
so user who play in version 0.3.9.0 play from beginning again :cry::cry:

STOP IT. We had enough.

If you use the save the author provided us in the latest update shared HERE YOU WILL FIND OUT that you can change your name and choose if you want to disable/enable NTR.

Therefore you don't need anybody's save.

Anyway, since a lot of game mechanics has changed my personal opinion is that it wouldn't be a bad idea starting a brand new gameplay from scratch. This is what I'm going to do.

Reactions: Seewolf and zARRR
Feb 25, 2018
I just started playing this game and i have one question in order to get it right. Just at the beginning of it and according to the walkthrough when entering the hut after talking with Marcus and Mira it says that i have the option to stay hidden or interrupt. But when im in, there´s no option at all, the MC just interrupts and that´s it. Anyone knows why that´s happening? It´s supposed that something is gonna happen if i have the option to stay hidden? Like seeing my Dad fucking Emily? Any solution will be greatly appreciated.

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Since my old save is not working anymore, I think Im going to put this game on the shelf for like a few updates :) Its a grat game though, hell of a grind if you dont cheat, but super fun as both game and sex game! I can only recommend it. Great job from the devs on it! Hope some day I get an income where I can actually support them regulary!

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
it ok to have input into a game but when you start writing everything that people ask you to do then really it not your game anymore it other peoples stick to your plan not what others till you to do when you put money ahead of talent at the end of the day you have to be happy with your work not what other tell you
chyos takes ideas into consideration, but us patreons can essentially only say "please do this character first". chyos is the only one that decides the story. which is good because the guy is a pervert par excelence!

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

albul

Jun 8, 2017
it ok to have input into a game but when you start writing everything that people ask you to do then really it not your game anymore it other peoples stick to your plan not what others till you to do when you put money ahead of talent at the end of the day you have to be happy with your work not what other tell you
It looks like you have misunderstood the process. All the story content options that are presented in polls on patreon will eventually be implemented. Patrons can only vote on the order, but that doesn't mean after a poll the options that didn't win will disappear. Those options carry over to the next poll (and add their votes from previous polls), so no vote is lost, and eventually all the options will find their way in the game.

It's a good way to involve the patrons without it actually affecting the general vision of the story.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Please tell me this inability to load saves is a glitch. Put over 50 hours into my character, starting again would suck.

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
if u are struggling with the save thing he gives u a save already in the pack that has alot of stuff completed but also that has a cheat notebook that will make doing whatever is left easier

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Well if that was the chase, bye bye this game for good, that's for sure.
Bro idk what to tell you, people have been saying for MONTHS.....MONTHS, that you will have to start over soon in a update. I for one kept posting here asking for updates on whether or not it was safe to start a new game yet. I think everyone was warned plenty.

max77065

Jan 29, 2020
i think this as been ansered before but i can not find how do i infiltrate the mayor's mansion and yes i looked at the walkthrough

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
i think this as been ansered before but i can not find how do i infiltrate the mayor's mansion and yes i looked at the walkthrough
Then you don't looked good enough, you must be one that "read" means passing the sheets at the speed of light, or you are not smart enough to use the index. What do you prefer to be called? dumb or lazy?
Page 52 from walkthrough of Chyos
Titlle on the Index: 28. Mayor Mansion

FIRST POINT
To get in you need to bribe the guard near the bridge in Arenfield with a bottle of wine.

The humanity goes to shit.

Reactions: zARRR

max77065

Jan 29, 2020
Then you don't looked good enough, you must be one that "read" means passing the sheets at the speed of light, or you are not smart enough to use the index. What do you prefer to be called? dumb or lazy?
Page 52 from walkthrough of Chyos
Titlle on the Index: 28. Mayor Mansion

FIRST POINT
To get in you need to bribe the guard near the bridge in Arenfield with a bottle of wine.

The humanity goes to shit.
First of all do you really have to be that mean cuz maybe i just missed it when i was reading the walkthrough

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Chyos introduced the village elders wife, how will it work if the village elder is dead, her story isnt done yet so what happens?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
First of all do you really have to be that mean cuz maybe i just missed it when i was reading the walkthrough
Short answer: Yes

Long answer: I hate lazies and liars that wants others to make their job for them. Help is one thing, trying to being an smartass is another.

Enjoy the game lazy liar.

Chyos introduced the village elders wife, how will it work if the village elder is dead, her story isnt done yet so what happens?
The story of the village elder's wife isnt done yet.You can expect more when the story of the village continues.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes