BBC King

May 8, 2021
The story of the village elder's wife isnt done yet.You can expect more when the story of the village continues.
Yeah but what I mean is that if we complete Rumah village now WHILE the village elder wife content hasnt been fully implemented will we need to restart AGAIN just to see all the content with her and her husband?

I guess what im asking: "Is the village elder necessary in the future for content with the village elder wife, should we wait on her update before starting Rumah Village?"

I dont want to start my brand new playthrough only for village elder wife storyline to be added and I messed up by doing Rumah Village the wrong way now I miss her content and interactions.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Yeah but what I mean is that if we complete Rumah village now WHILE the village elder wife content hasnt been fully implemented will we need to restart AGAIN just to see all the content with her and her husband?

I guess what im asking: "Is the village elder necessary in the future for content with the village elder wife, should we wait on her update before starting Rumah Village?"

I dont want to start my brand new playthrough only for village elder wife storyline to be added and I messed up by doing Rumah Village the wrong way now I miss her content and interactions.
That question can only be answered by the dev, ask him on his patreon, if he is willing to answer that.

As it is right now, the elder wife has little content.
The elder vllage will die yes or yes. Can be spared in the future?Maybe. There is an option that is not fully implemented when you ask to the elder.

The elder village wife content if you want to know, is that she reacts to the things that happen in the village ashis husband death and his son(if you kill him).
If you want to start a romantic relation with her(not implemented yet) spare her son.
If you want a corruption relation do what you please. It will be implemented later.
There is only one scene right now with her. You must fuck 3 of the 4 women next to the fire when she is cooking. After that ask for a second bowl of soup.
Gonna be NTR content with his husband in the future? Maybe who knows.

That's all I can tell you.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So still love the game, I have no issues with starting over again and I'm even glad you gave us a cheat book which saves me to editing save for items and variables.

But the one thing I'll emit does kinda annoy me is, I don't know which update it happened in but I of the updates made it so I couldn't just edit my damage stat so I just could 1 hit kill everything. In most rpgmaker games I tend to find the combat repetitive and boring so I tend to like powering through it as soon as possible. But now I can't do that and it drags on.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I just started playing this game and i have one question in order to get it right. Just at the beginning of it and according to the walkthrough when entering the hut after talking with Marcus and Mira it says that i have the option to stay hidden or interrupt. But when im in, there´s no option at all, the MC just interrupts and that´s it. Anyone knows why that´s happening? It´s supposed that something is gonna happen if i have the option to stay hidden? Like seeing my Dad fucking Emily? Any solution will be greatly appreciated.
Sounds like you turned off NTR at the beginning when you were given the option to set NTR to ON or OFF.

Winterhowl
The month in the game needs to be December, or your computer's set month needs to be December, for Winterhowl to be accessible. When you have December condition fulfilled, visit the forest map with the ruins, and go to the lake in the middle.
looking 3.9.5 0r 4.0.0
Saves were broken as of 0.3.9.5, so it's pointless to look for 0.3.9.5 or 0.4.0.0

Reactions: Circus_Elephant

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'm stuck following the footprint its a dead end.
If you got to the map where there's a dead body and the north part of the map is a rock wall/cliff, check the vines on the wall on the right. If you haven't found that yet, you haven't searched hard enough. You should be looking in the area to the east of Arenfield, meaning you took the east exit from the village.

Hey since Marcus is dead can't we tale his bed why are the player still using the cot.
If you read the dialogue, the MC says he is uncomfortable sleeping in his dad's bed. So even when you get the house, you can still only use the cot.

But, there is currently an option in the content poll for developing the MC's house, which is the Gwen option in the poll. When that gets voted in, we can expect a change in the sleeping arrangements there. Probably a massive bed ^^

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So still love the game, I have no issues with starting over again and I'm even glad you gave us a cheat book which saves me to editing save for items and variables.

But the one thing I'll emit does kinda annoy me is, I don't know which update it happened in but I of the updates made it so I couldn't just edit my damage stat so I just could 1 hit kill everything. In most rpgmaker games I tend to find the combat repetitive and boring so I tend to like powering through it as soon as possible. But now I can't do that and it drags on.
There is an option to turn autocombat on, which makes it so that you can autocombat an enemy if your level is higher than their level, or at least sufficiently higher. So if you get your level up, and set autocombat on, that should take care of most of the fights for you.

To turn autocombat on, open up the menu in your game, and scroll down. Keep scrolling down past Save/Load, as there are actually two more options below that, Options and Game End (or something like this). Select Options, turn on autocombat, then make sure to save your game. You might be able to do this in the game's start menu, but it's possible that the options are specific to each save, so you should make sure to set it after you start a new game and then save with that setting.

ye

Nov 13, 2017
is there any save
i dont want to play from the start bec last save does not work

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
If you got to the map where there's a dead body and the north part of the map is a rock wall/cliff, check the vines on the wall on the right. If you haven't found that yet, you haven't searched hard enough. You should be looking in the area to the east of Arenfield, meaning you took the east exit from the village.
Can't find it.
Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You guys are kinda making a tragedy about this, it’s not like the game is 90+ hours long or frustrating and unfair, Chyos even put some save to spare time.
We have been saying this since April, don’t act like you didn’t know.
And this game is an Rpg with combat elements of course there it will be some grinding, and even after all, it isn’t that annoying or hard, it is mostly balanced.
In the end, you don’t want to replay the game?
Fine, it’s your choice, but don’t act like it was a stab in the back, and stop spamming the thread with phrases about it

Last edited:
Reactions: JakubK and Nellyg

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
is it just hard for me to move?
or is there something to do with the game?
Just you, so far as I know. Maybe the game is running slow for you? Try to not have other programs running when you play, as RPG Maker games tend use CPU rather than GPU.

is the new version bug fixed?
What new version bug are you talking about? If you're talking about saves not working, that's not a bug. Old saves from before 0.3.9.5 will no longer work.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

I take it you do it with "Saveedit". The combat stats show up sometimes and other times they won't. Try saving and checking the save a few times it should show up.....That's what I do

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes