jericho7777

May 15, 2020
Saves from before 0.3.9.5 will no longer work. Unfortunately, there were certain bugs Chyos couldn't fix without breaking saves from previous versions. However, when installing a newer version, it comes with a save file that has many quests already completed, and you can also enable cheats at the beginning if you want to make the game easier to catch up to where you were before.
i would like playing it from the begging but its kinda hard pffffff and ty for replying

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
One priority now should be making the Cheatbook work properly, I don't mind using a dev save, but grinding those damn affection points for Yasmine and others all the way again is really painful and time consuming.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how find version 0.3.9.5 ?
same question here, can someone upload a 0.3.9.5 version so we don't need to start from scratch to play this new update !
There won’t be any version 0.3.9.5. Released here.
Chyos stated that was unstable and buggy, because it was a test, and the saves were also canceled there.
(You guys are still in the stage of denial, just get over with it)

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
i would like playing it from the begging but its kinda hard pffffff and ty for replying
If you want to start from 0 It is easy if you use the cheat book, I start it again and I only use the cheat for the materials and sometimes the lvl of the mc and with that the quests are easy and you only have to take care of A and C without the cheat, you do not need it for that (but it still takes time haha)
Good luck

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
I have question to patrons (you probably have some info about this) - it's about new 7-day respawn timer in 4.0.5. Will it stay that way in next versions or will it be reverted to 3-day cycle (which i prefer)?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I have question to patrons (you probably have some info about this) - it's about new 7-day respawn timer in 4.0.5. Will it stay that way in next versions or will it be reverted to 3-day cycle (which i prefer)?
It's a test, for now. Chyos is waiting on feedback from patrons to decide on whether to keep it that way or not. I haven't really seen anyone talking about it though, after the first day anyway.

Reactions: JakubK

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the part where Frisha broke up with Dave in the house.

Can someone help me?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Some newbies are pretty annoying.

The Author provided us a save, he gave us the cheatbook since the very beginning, we can change your name, we can disable ntr too... but some people keep on whining and whining and whining and whining about the old saves... they want older updates, too...

What the hell. STOP IT. WE HAD ENOUGH

THE GAME NEEDED TO BE FIXED, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

There are some new game mechanics, there are some new CGs, so stop bothering us, start a new gameplay - it is worthwhile - and stop flooding this thread with your damn nonsense!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't seem to trigger the part where Frisha broke up with Dave in the house.

Can someone help me?
If you're talking about the midday dialogue between Dave and Mayor Giron, well... I think a hundred posts here talked about it. use the search bar

Dec 15, 2020
It's a shame the author is so rooted in with Patreon with limited artistic freedom, and the game can't ever feature the more extreme fetishes such as incest, rape or bestiality--as the game is so ripe for all of them. The limitation to vanilla fetishes (or very tame, 'careful' executions) really is a disservice to the potential and believability of the characters, as well as the world/setting--what with all of its turmoil, monsters, orcs, war and heavy corruption themes.

Has Chyos ever said anything about subscribestar? Or one day, 'working around' this?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Spear01

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
It's a shame the author is so rooted in with Patreon with limited artistic freedom, and the game can't ever feature the more extreme fetishes such as incest, rape or bestiality--as the game is so ripe for all of them. The limitation to vanilla fetishes (or very tame, 'careful' executions) really is a disservice to the potential and believability of the characters, as well as the world/setting--what with all of its turmoil, monsters, orcs, war and heavy corruption themes.

Has Chyos ever said anything about subscribestar? Or one day, 'working around' this?
And lactation, pregnant sex etc.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
You guys are kinda making a tragedy about this, it’s not like the game is 90+ hours long or frustrating and unfair, Chyos even put some save to spare time.
We have been saying this since April, don’t act like you didn’t know.
And this game is an Rpg with combat elements of course there it will be some grinding, and even after all, it isn’t that annoying or hard, it is mostly balanced.
In the end, you don’t want to replay the game?
Fine, it’s your choice, but don’t act like it was a stab in the back, and stop spamming the thread with phrases about it
I'm actually fine with starting over, in fact I wanted to do it to do a no/minimal corruption play through.

I'm 4 hours into the game now and I just got hit with the realization that almost all the new content requires negative alignment or corruption...

Hell almost all my favorite scenes require corruption... This is actually an experiment for me to see just what I can do without purposely trying to corrupt anyone. Then I realized Emily automatically corrupts herself since I have no choice in the first blowjob.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm actually fine with starting over, in fact I wanted to do it to do a no/minimal corruption play through.

I'm 4 hours into the game now and I just got hit with the realization that almost all the new content requires negative alignment or corruption...

Hell almost all my favorite scenes require corruption... This is actually an experiment for me to see just what I can do without purposely trying to corrupt anyone. Then I realized Emily automatically corrupts herself since I have no choice in the first blowjob.
I know, I saw, for the negative part eh, that’s the thing, it’s hard to make an hero run with no benefits gained from corruption.
You can sure, avoid corrupting anyone but in the end you just lose stuff.
And even after all of that, I just still do an hero run (and then a corruption run) just for the role playing.
(Or you know, you could get all love maxed out and with another file corrup everyone for more scenes).
Also you can actually avoid corrupting Emily if you drank Lucius antidote, it will stop the corrupting if I remember correctly

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I know, I saw, for the negative part eh, that’s the thing, it’s hard to make an hero run with no benefits gained from corruption.
You can sure, avoid corrupting anyone but in the end you just lose stuff.
And even after all of that, I just still do an hero run (and then a corruption run) just for the role playing.
(Or you know, you could get all love maxed out and with another file corrup everyone for more scenes).
Also you can actually avoid corrupting Emily if you drank Lucius antidote, it will stop the corrupting if I remember correctly
wait, antidote? I don't remember there being an antidote I remember there just being an drug that stops the mc from gaining lust but not spread corruption. Its also kinda sad though, I would've love the chance to just romance the half elf, if I remember correctly she can only be forced into blowjobs until she's corrupted enough to have sex then hunger for it or from what I can tell since I haven't done a full purity but I think I'm going to lose a lot of threesomes.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes