nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
I cant spy on Dave and Giron everytime I go to his office or libary the hidden door doesnt react I already did Lucius potion mission

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
wait, antidote? I don't remember there being an antidote I remember there just being an drug that stops the mc from gaining lust but not spread corruption. Its also kinda sad though, I would've love the chance to just romance the half elf, if I remember correctly she can only be forced into blowjobs until she's corrupted enough to have sex then hunger for it or from what I can tell since I haven't done a full purity but I think I'm going to lose a lot of threesomes.
Ah sorry I forgot I meant the drug that stopped your lust meter stops also your corruption, If I remember correctly.
Also I have a good news for you, you can have a romantical relationship with the half elf, Irmawyn, just never corrupt her and bring her over to the guards as soon as you defeat her. (And after that never use corruption)
You can practically have a love relationship with almost anyone (except Natasha, Hina and some other), a full purity run locks you from some stuff but opens some love paths, for the threesomes you can unlock them with corruption easily

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It's a shame the author is so rooted in with Patreon with limited artistic freedom, and the game can't ever feature the more extreme fetishes such as incest, rape or bestiality--as the game is so ripe for all of them. The limitation to vanilla fetishes (or very tame, 'careful' executions) really is a disservice to the potential and believability of the characters, as well as the world/setting--what with all of its turmoil, monsters, orcs, war and heavy corruption themes.

Has Chyos ever said anything about subscribestar? Or one day, 'working around' this?
You act like that's what everyone wants most people seem to be fine just the way it is. If you don't like it you can find another game.

Dec 15, 2020
You act like that's what everyone wants most people seem to be fine just the way it is. If you don't like it you can find another game.
I'm sharing my opinion on a public forum, on a thread dedicated to discussing exactly what I talked about. I wrote how I wrote, because that's how you criticize something--by acting as if the criticism has intrinsic value, and applicability for many. Someone has already agreed with it, and you disagreed. Don't get your panties in a twist about it. I also wrote it like that, because I wanted to ask a question relating to the perspective.

If you don't like it you can find another game.
I'm very obviously posting constructive criticism for this game because I really like it and hope to see the improvement I wish for it one day, as well as find others who agree with me here. If I don't like it I'm going to do exactly what I want to do about it, thanks. In this case I'm going to write about it and post it here.

You know what else I don't like about this game buddy? Sometimes I think the soundtrack can get a bit repetitive.... o_O

Last edited:

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Will this be the last time saves are made redundant? Or should I wat for the game to be finished before downloading again?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm sharing my opinion on a public forum, on a thread dedicated to discussing exactly what I talked about. I wrote how I wrote, because that's how you criticize something--by acting as if the criticism has value, and applicability for many. Someone has already agreed with it, and you disagreed. Don't get your panties in a twist about it.

I'm posting constructive criticism to this because I really like it and obviously hope to see the improvement I wish for it one day, as well as find others who agree with me here. If I don't like it I'm going to do exactly what I want to do about it, thanks. In this case I'm going to write about it and post it here.

You know what else I don't like about this game buddy? Sometimes I think the soundtrack can get a bit repetitive.... o_O
You know I don't have problem with you doing that but when someone expresses that they don't like any of that they're usually called "sensitive" and "spineless" told to fuck off and find something else.
Also that's not constructive criticism that's a matter of personal taste which not everyone shares. Constructive criticism would be about bugs, spelling errors, blurry/too dark/too bright renders, and the soundtrack like you said.

This is not a bad game because it doesn't have what you want.

Dec 15, 2020
You know I don't have problem with you doing that but when someone expresses that they don't like any of that they're usually called "sensitive" and "spineless" told to fuck off and find something else.
Also that's not constructive criticism that's a matter of personal taste which not everyone shares. Constructive criticism would be about bugs, spelling errors, blurry/too dark/too bright renders, and the soundtrack like you said.

This is not a bad game because it doesn't have what you want.
Where have I called you sensitive or spineless though...? What a weird insecurity to have.

This is exactly constructive criticism, because my questions in the post directly state two possible solutions I see (going to subscribestar, working around it). It doesn't have to about something technical, it just needs to provide tangible suggestions. Not that it being constructive or not would have any impact on the validity of it being posted on this open forum...

It's a shame
It's such a shame its the only downside I can think of of this otherwise really great game
I'm very obviously posting constructive criticism for this game because I really like it
Does this really scream "this is a bad game because it doesn't have what I want." to you? Be real, you're getting/got overly defensive because people posted (not even really close to) negative feedback about a game you love, on a forum thread you've decided to patrol.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Where have I called you sensitive or spineless though...? What a weird insecurity to have.

This is exactly constructive criticism, because my questions in the post directly state two possible solutions I see (going to subscribestar, working around it). It doesn't have to about something technical, it just needs to provide tangible suggestions. ...Not that it being constructive or not would have any impact on the validity of it being posted on this open forum...

Does this really scream "this is a bad game because it doesn't have what I want." to you? Be real, you're getting/got overly defensive because people posted (not even really close to) negative feedback about a game you love, on a forum thread you've taken to patrolling.
No not you calling me that I meant in general. You want the game to be more like you want which is fine but you have no idea what the dev wants maybe they don't want those things maybe the patrons don't either. If you can post that you want it then anyone else can post they don't...the door swings both ways.

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
Some newbies are pretty annoying.

The Author provided us a save, he gave us the cheatbook since the very beginning, we can change your name, we can disable ntr too... but some people keep on whining and whining and whining and whining about the old saves... they want older updates, too...

What the hell. STOP IT. WE HAD ENOUGH

THE GAME NEEDED TO BE FIXED, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

There are some new game mechanics, there are some new CGs, so stop bothering us, start a new gameplay - it is worthwhile - and stop flooding this thread with your damn nonsense!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Chill man, not everyone shares your enthusiasm to replay the game, and everyone is free to share their opinions.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I encountered a bug Gwen is not living the room so I can't get the book for Lucius I started a new game.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It's a shame the author is so rooted in with Patreon with limited artistic freedom, and the game can't ever feature the more extreme fetishes such as incest, rape or bestiality--as the game is so ripe for all of them. The limitation to vanilla fetishes (or very tame, 'careful' executions) really is a disservice to the potential and believability of the characters, as well as the world/setting--what with all of its turmoil, monsters, orcs, war and heavy corruption themes.

Has Chyos ever said anything about subscribestar? Or one day, 'working around' this?
It's a shame that some want a talented developer to prositute that talent so they can get their "Jollies"

Reactions: zARRR
Dec 15, 2020
It's a shame that some want a talented developer to prositute that talent so they can get their "Jollies"
Mate... Are you lost? ...Do you know what site you're on? Moreover, for how long have you even played this game for exactly? To address the other guy's point on this as well, in one form or another, you realise the developer has already created content for pretty much all three of the fetishes I mentioned... right? My main point was on what I see as the obvious and unfortunate way he's had to be (rather obviously and immersion-breakingly) careful and limited in the execution of these fetishes because of Patreon, NOT on their complete absence.

You realise if Chyos had zero interest in these fetishes—or creating content of these fetishes for people—such things as the orc scenes and werewolf bestiality mod, the orc rape (it's obviously meant to be rape...) and blindfold/sleeping rape, as well as the original incest ((that was explicitly said to be removed from Chyos due to Patreon guidelines)) and half-sister incest — wouldn't have ever been things... Right?

You guys are so defensive to what you clearly see as 'your' game to the point of delusion. God forbid someone also shares a still-private version of the game, or asks for such, on this forum dedicated to pirating sex games as well right?

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Mate... Are you lost? ...Do you know what site you're on? Moreover, for how long have you even played this game for exactly? To address the other guy's point on this as well, in one form or another, you realise the developer has already created content for pretty much all three of the fetishes I mentioned... right? My main point was on what I see as the obvious and unfortunate way he's had to be (rather obviously and immersion-breakingly) careful and limited in the execution of these fetishes because of Patreon, NOT on their complete absence.

You realise if Chyos had zero interest in these fetishes—or creating content of these fetishes for people—such things as the orc scenes and werewolf bestiality mod, the orc rape (it's obviously meant to be rape...) and blindfold/sleeping rape, as well as the original incest ((that was explicitly said to be removed from Chyos due to Patreon guidelines)) and half-sister incest — wouldn't have ever been things... Right?

You guys are so defensive to what you clearly see as 'your' game to the point of delusion. God forbid someone also shares a still-private version of the game, or asks for such, on this forum dedicated to pirating sex games as well right?
Played since V.2.0, His game, his vision. my enjoyment and when it hit's "Completed" and I download it I'll sort payment.
In the meantime I'm playing for free.
Maybe since you're a paying customer you should go on Paetron and put your suggestion there

Reactions: Spear01 and zARRR

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

Well there is the sex
wait, antidote? I don't remember there being an antidote I remember there just being an drug that stops the mc from gaining lust but not spread corruption. Its also kinda sad though, I would've love the chance to just romance the half elf, if I remember correctly she can only be forced into blowjobs until she's corrupted enough to have sex then hunger for it or from what I can tell since I haven't done a full purity but I think I'm going to lose a lot of threesomes.
The antidote is the strong anesthetic it stop your libido and also the effect if the corruption for a time.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
If you're talking about the midday dialogue between Dave and Mayor Giron, well... I think a hundred posts here talked about it. use the search bar
Nah, I'm talking about after I saved Frisha from getting rape by Dave. I can't seem to get the scene in Emily's house where Frisha was mad at Dave

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Nah, I'm talking about after I saved Frisha from getting rape by Dave. I can't seem to get the scene in Emily's house where Frisha was mad at Dave
Nevermind, I got it now. You just had to visit her house at the same day when Frisha would go to Dave's house

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes