Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You guys are kinda making a tragedy about this, it’s not like the game is 90+ hours long or frustrating and unfair, Chyos even put some save to spare time.
We have been saying this since April, don’t act like you didn’t know.
And this game is an Rpg with combat elements of course there it will be some grinding, and even after all, it isn’t that annoying or hard, it is mostly balanced.
In the end, you don’t want to replay the game?
Fine, it’s your choice, but don’t act like it was a stab in the back, and stop spamming the thread with phrases about it
I was thinking the same thing, so many people claiming rights for free.
They need to build a bridge....And get over it!
:)

Reactions: zARRR

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Is this an old bug? I spied on them twice & the log didn't progress.

I thought you're supposed get another optional sub quest about swapping the drugged wine in Dave's room under the spy sub quest so what's happening here?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Just to clear things up is this update also including things with Tia? I remember reading a couple of posts about it a while back but the changelog doesn't mention anything.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Is this an old bug? I spied on them twice & the log didn't progress.

I thought you're supposed get another optional sub quest about swapping the drugged wine in Dave's room under the spy sub quest so what's happening here?
Swapping the drugged wine just helps to avoid having Frisha being corrupted by Dave and turning into NTR content.

Anyway, it sounds like you haven't completed Lucius's quest yet? You have to get to the point of giving him a cum sample, which he uses to create a potion and ends up selling it to Giron, who gives it to Dave to drug Frisha. Until you do that, the dialogue won't advance in Giron's room.
Just to clear things up is this update also including things with Tia? I remember reading a couple of posts about it a while back but the changelog doesn't mention anything.
The Tia content was mainly updating old images of Tia to fit in with her newer content, as the model for Tia has been changed. I think there might be a little bit more dialogue added, and maybe some kind of scene somewhere (don't recall), but nothing major.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Anyway, it sounds like you haven't completed Lucius's quest yet? You have to get to the point of giving him a cum sample, which he uses to create a potion and ends up selling it to Giron, who gives it to Dave to drug Frisha. Until you do that, the dialogue won't advance in Giron's room.
I already did that, like a dozen of times.

The quest "control your lust", aka Lucius's quest has been marked as completed in the log.

Beside I'm not talking about the dialogue in Giron's room, I'm talking about the "quest log" (look at my screenshot again). The dialogue in Giron's room has already advanced twice, 1st one Giron gave Dave the drug & the 2nd one Dave asked for Giron for another vial.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
I tried everything I knew I closed everything it moves in replay I don't know what else to do with them it's the first game I suffer like this: ((

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I already did that, like a dozen of times.

The quest "control your lust", aka Lucius's quest has been marked as completed in the log.

Beside I'm not talking about the dialogue in Giron's room, I'm talking about the "quest log" (look at my screenshot again). The dialogue in Giron's room has already advanced twice, 1st one Giron gave Dave the drug & the 2nd one Dave asked for Giron for another vial.
So the next dialogue you need to get is the one where Giron tells Dave that he needs to marry someone other than Frisha because Giron is becoming a baron. For that to happen, there needs to be an announcement in the village by the king, where he bestows the title upon Giron in front of everyone.

I believe for that to happen, you have to have advanced with John, the smith, to the point where you are able to craft items at his forge. This is because part of the king's visit will involve a new demand placed upon John for delivering more swords for the king's soldiers to bear.

I tried everything I knew I closed everything it moves in replay I don't know what else to do with them it's the first game I suffer like this: ((
It's not clear from what you said what the issue is. What do you mean that it moves in replay? Please elaborate a bit so we can understand the problem you are experiencing.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So the next dialogue you need to get is the one where Giron tells Dave that he needs to marry someone other than Frisha because Giron is becoming a baron. For that to happen, there needs to be an announcement in the village by the king, where he bestows the title upon Giron in front of everyone.

I believe for that to happen, you have to have advanced with John, the smith, to the point where you are able to craft items at his forge. This is because part of the king's visit will involve a new demand placed upon John for delivering more swords for the king's soldiers to bear.
Again, I'm not talking about the dialogues cuz I already knew what to do.

I'm talking about the QUEST LOG, check my screenshot again. Is it supposed to look like that until Giron became the baron?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Again, I'm not talking about the dialogues cuz I already knew what to do.

I'm talking about the QUEST LOG, check my screenshot again. Is it supposed to look like that until Giron became the baron?
I believe the answer is yes. It probably shouldn't work like that, but that's how it goes with the quest logs.

The quest log isn't always helpful, and it's good to bear that in mind. Maybe one of these days the logs will get reworked somehow, but I wouldn't hold out for that.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Just wondering, can you get freaky with penny BEFORE her fiance arrives?
(Like the older version)

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019

It's not clear from what you said what the issue is. What do you mean that it moves in replay? Please elaborate a bit so we can understand the problem you are experiencing.
NPCs and time move normally
instead the hero moves hard
if you give an order it takes a few seconds to execute it
for example I went to the mayor to steal his stone and by the time he reached the door, the guard had returned from the other end of the room

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
NPCs and time move normally
instead the hero moves hard
if you give an order it takes a few seconds to execute it
for example I went to the mayor to steal his stone and by the time he reached the door, the guard had returned from the other end of the room
That's not normal. Are you having this problem even when using keyboard controls? Maybe you could try using arrows to move around. If it's still slow, I'm not sure what to tell you, besides trying to make sure you aren't running other programs/applications. Maybe someone else has an idea.
Just wondering, can you get freaky with penny BEFORE her fiance arrives?
(Like the older version)
You can't get far with her until the fiance shows up. But you can get freaky with her while he is still in a coma, after he has shown up.
should i download version 3.9.5 and play it first ? cause last one i had is 3.9.0
No, there's no point in doing that.

jericho7777

May 15, 2020
That's not normal. Are you having this problem even when using keyboard controls? Maybe you could try using arrows to move around. If it's still slow, I'm not sure what to tell you, besides trying to make sure you aren't running other programs/applications. Maybe someone else has an idea.

You can't get far with her until the fiance shows up. But you can get freaky with her while he is still in a coma, after he has shown up.

No, there's no point in doing that.
how i make my saves work ?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
how i make my saves work ?
when i loaded my save it started from the start !!!
Saves from before 0.3.9.5 will no longer work. Unfortunately, there were certain bugs Chyos couldn't fix without breaking saves from previous versions. However, when installing a newer version, it comes with a save file that has many quests already completed, and you can also enable cheats at the beginning if you want to make the game easier to catch up to where you were before.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes