Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There appears to be a bug in the mine. After you burn the bodies, iron no longer spawns.
Is there a way to burn the bodies? are you talking about something which is implemented in updates that aren't shared here (not public versions yet)?

Latest version shared here is the latest public version.

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend people: please don't talk about things which aren't implemented in the latest version shared here yet.

Reactions: zARRR

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Is Anya planned to be a story important character or a side character? So far I think she's the only one that been in since the beginning but has absolutely nothing yet, not even quests.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i dont know why u add new cracter and u have this one with no progress ?????????
Anya is one of the options in the main content poll, added after Penny's last option won the poll and got implemented. We'll have to wait until Anya wins the poll in order to get content for her.

Is Anya planned to be a story important character or a side character? So far I think she's the only one that been in since the beginning but has absolutely nothing yet, not even quests.
Depends what you mean by that distinction. If you mean main story, there aren't many characters that are important in that way, and Anya would be a side character in that case. If by story important character you just mean anyone who gets their own questline, while side characters are ppl like Hiba who don't have their own questline, then Anya will be a story important character. Advancing her story first required Penny's quest be advanced. So we can expect her to be a character on the same level as Penny.

There appears to be a bug in the mine. After you burn the bodies, iron no longer spawns.
Do you happen to have a save file to share? I can pass it on to the Discord bug report channel, a save file really helps Chyos nail the bug.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Did he add new animations for her/progress her story significantly or is it something small?
Small. Mainly updated old images and animations, but also included some new images and at least one new animation. He wasn't able to complete updating all of her old content though because of time spent dealing with bugs from new update.

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
*** penny corrruption path error. i played penny path but but when henry as ill ...
i had dinner with peny gave her cumvine and midnight when i walked her room nothing happened ?? so it moved to love path ((
*possible explanations :
1. i have too much favor points ?? 200 up
2. i had break in her room in early game ??
3. i spied her while she was praying in henrys room ??
4. i used kathrine for henry treatment ??
5. my ntr off ??
maybe some other things............. but i lost corruption path (((

and for my experience dont do my errors ....

*** i didnt kill gurtlak orc witchcraft him so main quest still active and why ??? finished and reactivated. but i cant kill that orc now.
*** in kate's room door ... door push you back and you are bugged at that point ??? reload from auto save and use long way to the door. at midnight when kate and inn owners talk stay away from them .....
*** for kate dress quest i didnt build a n-bench for a armorcrafting ??? something wrong. just walked my house and used bech there ??
*** walkthrough doesnt follow an order . when i played game early walkthorugh was so nice it was detailed but now it only tells you girls path.. skills main quests and other things off.. where to find stealth skill .. for example ?? follow a logic.. defensive strike , lockpick forge, herbalism..armor craft etc.

*** use ntr on game*** or it will possibly crash...

Last edited:

truyers

May 5, 2017
good day great gentlemen, i'm sorry for my stupidity, after talking to father francis, the mc said that he need to follow Emily home, but when i get out of church, and get home, she's standing half naked on the table and i can't talk to her, what the f is this?
please help me, i've done everything but didn't find any solution for this shit, have a nice day gentlemen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
[Tutorial] Search inside a thread | F95zone
good day great gentlemen, i'm sorry for my stupidity, after talking to father francis, the mc said that he need to follow Emily home, but when i get out of church, and get home, she's standing half naked on the table and i can't talk to her, what the f is this?
please help me, i've done everything but didn't find any solution for this shit, have a nice day gentlemen
Are you useing a cheat mod?

Reactions: zizobc

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
Did he add new animations for her/progress her story significantly or is it something small?
Small and some other tidbits here and their but the update was a pure referbish, update and bug hunt.
With that being said toss your current saves and any mods because they are now garbage. Some main code has been redone so it’s now completely unusable.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
umm, yes sir, is it wrong?
how do i fix this one?

PLEASE HELP ME! :(
Either redownload the game and start from scratch (without the Mod) or find and ask the creator of that mod to fix your save.
Mods are 3rd Party stuff... meaning the dev is either not aware of it or develops the game without worrying about compatibility, which causes mods to break games and saves games most of the times

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Is there a way to burn the bodies? are you talking about something which is implemented in updates that aren't shared here (not public versions yet)?

Latest version shared here is the latest public version.

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend people: please don't talk about things which aren't implemented in the latest version shared here yet.
You can burn the bodies in the version shared here once you put troops in the mine

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
*** penny corrruption path error. i played penny path but but when henry as ill ...
i had dinner with peny gave her cumvine and midnight when i walked her room nothing happened ?? so it moved to love path ((
*possible explanations :
1. i have too much favor points ?? 200 up
2. i had break in her room in early game ??
3. i spied her while she was praying in henrys room ??
4. i used kathrine for henry treatment ??
5. my ntr off ??
maybe some other things............. but i lost corruption path (((

and for my experience dont do my errors ....

*** i didnt kill gurtlak orc witchcraft him so main quest still active and why ??? finished and reactivated. but i cant kill that orc now.
*** in kate's room door ... door push you back and you are bugged at that point ??? reload from auto save and use long way to the door. at midnight when kate and inn owners talk stay away from them .....
*** for kate dress quest i didnt build a n-bench for a armorcrafting ??? something wrong. just walked my house and used bech there ??
*** walkthrough doesnt follow an order . when i played game early walkthorugh was so nice it was detailed but now it only tells you girls path.. skills main quests and other things off.. where to find stealth skill .. for example ?? follow a logic.. defensive strike , lockpick forge, herbalism..armor craft etc.

*** use ntr on game*** or it will possibly crash...
No.3 I think, after you spy on her you have to go in and eventually pray with her

truyers

May 5, 2017
Either redownload the game and start from scratch (without the Mod) or find and ask the creator of that mod to fix your save.
Mods are 3rd Party stuff... meaning the dev is either not aware of it or develops the game without worrying about compatibility, which causes mods to break games and saves games most of the times
ah, shit, here we go again,,
thanks for your kind response sir, have a nice day

johncraz

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone help me with the Baron. I want to send people to the mine. He keeps asking for proof(five goblin ears), but I have six in my inventory and it keeps saying he don't have enough.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes