Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Personally I've never been a fan of the 'childhood friend grow up and become lovers' trope and on this game Mira just doesn't rank highly on the list of my favourite women so I'm quite content with her going to Aidalin and as the MC puts it gets her happy ending there. Also helps that of all the 'NTR' people in the game Aidalin so far seems to be the least douchiest.
The route I've felt was pretty sweet was the love route with Penny what with starting out and helping her farm, then throwing out the ass Henry.
There is one additional point regarding Mira, which is that if you re-read Marcus's letter, at the end of reading it you'll be given an option to change the relationship with her from friend to (half) sister. So for the crowd that likes that stuff, there's that angle on it too.

Do you by any chance know if the eventual Verena update is going to be the MC replacing Roderic as Verena's lover (Roderic dying) or the MC cucking Roderic by having sex with Verena behind his back?

Also, do you think Rick would still be friends with the MC if he ever found out that the MC not only stole Kate from him but is now also having sex with both his younger sister and his mom?
The mind of Chyos is a great and wondrous thing, filled with enigmatic depths that might forever be beyond our comprehension. But if I were to hazard a guess, I would point out first that netori is a thing in the game, and in the particular case of married women, the MC is already able to develop a sex relationship with Yasmine, the mayor's wife. So my guess would be that Roderic is just going to get cucked like the mayor, but possibly future developments will remove him from the equation somehow, as might happen to the mayor eventually. Or who knows, maybe Roderic will end up fine with it for some reason.

Good q on Rick. I admit it's hard to imagine a guy being cool with his best friend taking his romantic interest, his sister, and his mom, all at once. I suppose for awhile that Rick is simply going to remain in the dark. Maybe some far future development, where Arianna and Verena become aware of each other's relationship and share the MC knowingly, will eventually lead to Rick finding out, and some determination will have to be made on what happens with Rick. Honestly, I don't know, but I expect it will be at least a couple of years down the road before this becomes a thing, and other developments in the game might provide a solution. For example, maybe advancing Gwen's quest line leads to new powers that assist the MC in this matter, or the MC ends up in such a position of authority in the village that Rick couldn't do anything about it anyway, even if he wanted to.

Dec 7, 2020
i'd argue that kate is the most realistic love route. cause its hard to change from being friends to lovers. meanwhile penny is the second most realistic to me, working and living with someone is a good way of building affection, and its totally possible for the relationship to bloom. meanwhile kate's relationship starts with a basis of benefits and proximity, the core for alot of relationships. from there she probably actually fell for the mc due to the suspension bridge effect after being kidnapped. and then the sex probably solidified the deal.

Dec 7, 2020
the reason i dont put penny first, is cause besides the lust thing the MC doesnt seem like he would have stuck around penny for so long without sex he has been getting on the side. and as a person who isnt religious he'd probably be either put off by her devotion or unwilling to wait for marriage and ruin his chances before henry came in the first place. if he managed to make it past the henry phase i think it'd be decently realistic to see them get together in the way that they do

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
once 0.4.5 goes Patreon... so around a month.
Or it's skipped entirely in favor for the more stable/balanced Version 0.4, which would take another 2 weeks at minimum
The 0.3.9.5 update is really unstable. The .5 updates are always for testing, but this time it really is a mess!
I'm greatful for all the help I've already gotten from my patrons to clean it up so that the 0.4.0.0 release is going to be a lot better.
But because of all these bugs I don't want to make a public release for 0.3.9.5.
I can already see people outrage because of all the bugs and many wouldn't understand what the purpose behind that version was.
They would think that all the crashes are common and I don't want to create such an image of the game.

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
In most versions of Christian Gnosticism / Lucerfarianism / Satanism, Earth is Hell, In some texts of the bible they said that an earth "opened his mouth" to swallow everyone who was not worthy(Moises), on some texts on Noe they said that the seaquake that "cleaned" the earth was a punishment, some people that studies, analize and explains the philosophy of religions says that the seaquake was a punishment of Hell.

After all, why we are just here? Just to suffer?Every time, every night I can feel my anxiety of paying bills.
We cry, we suffer, we work like "slaves", we get ill,is not something like hell? eternal punishment of living in a world where you cant be free.

On other books like The Divine Comedy states that there are floors in hell, where in the most bottom of Hell, is nothing more than a cold embrace.
False. We can talk privately. End times are here.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz,is this quest broken?
I am killing enemies on the mine area but the enemies keep on re-spawning.
I know the quest is not fully implemented but can I at least complete (Optional) part of the quest on update 0.30.05c? Capture.PNG
1.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BczILher
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes