May 26, 2019
Doesn't Witchcraft have to be upgraded twice to advance Sabrina's relationship? My guess is that it will be needed for advancing Gwen's questline in the future as well. There are plenty of talents that have to be upgraded to advance certain relationships and quests.
- Currently witchcraft only needs to be upgraded once since the first witchcraft talent point is given to you for free. Like I said before, I'm not too focused on witchcraft since it's not the talent in question here.

- Although I will admit that the talent does have a lot of potential.

Also, I hard disagree that Thievery isn't often used. There are many situations where doors or chests require unlocking, and Thievery can be very useful to have developed to get through those locks easily. Given that it now influences the Sneak action, and might contribute to a backstab skill, it could turn out to be very useful. We'll just have to see how backstab gets implemented.
- There are a good number of situations where doors and locks have to be opened, you are correct. But 2 things should be considered here:
  1. You most likely aren't unlocking things on an (in-game) daily basis. Personally, because I'm hunting and fighting nearly everyday, I use the hunting, armor proficiency, strength, and constitution skills nearly all the time. The same can't really be said about thievery with it's current implementation.
  2. There are scenarios where the MC is forced to repeatedly used thievery where, logically, he probably shouldn't have to use it. Two examples easily come to mind:
    1. Breaking into the Church - Once Natasha is fully corrupted, shouldn't the MC be able to ask her to get him the key so that he can make a copy of it? Or maybe, the MC uses thievery to steal the Pater's key while the Pater is sleeping and then makes a copy of it. There's really no need to have the MC constantly break into the Church.
    2. Breaking into Rick's house - Once Roderic (Rick's father) is on board, shouldn't the MC be allowed to ask Roderic for a copy of his house key so that the MC can "help" his daughter during the night?
Maybe this is largely dependent on an individuals style of play, but I can honestly say what while thievery is used (I'm not saying it is never used), it just isn't used so often that I would want to grind 4 - 5 levels for it.

Chyos has said that he would like to implement over time more actions and scenes connected to pulling away blankets, and that's partly why he has added those. Also, as Evangelion mentioned, some actions and scenes have already been implemented, such as for Kate, Gwen, and Verena. I think this also includes Sabrina and Tia (Katherin's hut). Who doesn't have a follow up action? I think Arianna, Mira, Frisha, Claire, Ophilia...and that's it?
- I acknowledge that some actions and scenes involving sleeping girls have already been implemented. I'm just stating that there could be more.

- For me, it's just a bit disappointing to have the MC pull away on a girl's blankets and then there be nothing else to do.

- Personally, when I pull away a girl's blankets in one of these games, I usually expect more than just watching her sleep.

I personally prefer actual sex scenes as opposed to the groping and molestation that you seem to prefer. Part of what I really enjoy about the sex scenes in this game is how energetic and engaged the women are in the scenes. Also, there are plenty of games and VNs that do the groping and molestation thing, but those games also tend to do more build-up in earlier updates before getting to the action in later updates. We get action with every update, and I like it that way.
- I don't prefer groping and molestation to actual sex scenes. I have no idea where you are getting this from.

- I never said that groping and molestation content should replace or take precedence over actual sex scenes.

- I was simply stating that if you are going to have the MC pull away a girl's blankets, at least let the MC do something more than just watch the girl while she sleeps. Is that really too much to ask?

- Lastly, you sort of imply that if groping and molestation content was added, then we wouldn't be getting a lot of action every update like we do now. Two responses to this:
  1. Groping and molestation don't have to be major focuses. Ideally, each update could have a small groping/molestation scene for one girl. This could be done over the course of dozens of updates. It doesn't have to be done all at once in one or two updates.
  2. Groping and molestation are a type of action in and of themselves. It may not be action that you particularly fancy, but that doesn't mean they aren't action.

...I'd argue that no girl that wasn't previously drugged would sleep through the ordeal of a person without knowledge about dressing in or out female underwear stripping them... let alone getting handsy with them though

at minimum THIS would make any girl wake up instantly... it's pretty hard to sleep through a drowning experience... and the ammount of the MCs ejaculate is certainly enough to incite such feelings for the girls.
- I admit that the ejaculating in the mouth of a sleeping girl is a bit of a stretch but, if the MC had a high enough thievery, it could definitely be possible for him to at least undress a girl and cop a light feel without her waking up.

- I mean, if you can stretch your imagination far enough to believe that the MC can single-handedly kill giant orcs with nothing more than a butter knife, then you could also stretch your imagination just enough to believe he can grope sleeping girls without much trouble.

- Also, I specifically say thievery (not dexterity) because thievery's the skill we have to dedicate 4 - 5 levels to.

Also this is my personal taste, but sleep rape is a rather bad thing for me... I mean you couldn't prevent Players from requesting girls being deflowered dureing such acts if you included it most likely
- Hey man, NTR is a "rather bad thing" for many other players (including myself to a certain degree). You know what the dev Chyos did in response? He made it avoidable.

- Obviously, I'm not advocating that players should be forced to grope or molest sleeping girls. It would be all up to the individual player and if a player chooses to engage in such an action, he could have his corruption increased.

- This corruption increase would (of course) be a one time thing for each girl that the player chooses to molest.

- Also, you are right - You couldn't prevent players from requesting girls be deflowered during such acts of molestation. But generally speaking, you can't stop players from requesting anything.

- Just because players request stuff, doesn't mean the dev actually has to answer them or give them what they ask for.

- Look at me and all the requests I've made. I'd be delusional to think that Chyos (who hasn't posted here in months) is even reading my requests, let alone actually willing to fulfill any of them.

- Lastly, if you think about it, the MC is already a rapist by most real world standards. The MC has girls drinking his cum without telling them that it is magically drugged to make them more sexually open and addicted to him. This probably doesn't meet most real world standards of consent.

- So, is it really too much of a stretch to think that this same guy would grope and molest girls in their sleep?

Last edited:
Reactions: ravven_7 and zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I described the .5 version as a half-update with bugs, and you said that it holds the beginning of quests and some scenes that will be completed in the .0 update. I'm not sure how that isn't really a half-update.

It seems to me that the .5 updates typically have more bugs, not just this one (although this latest one was horrendous with bugs, as we are now on the third hotfix). But I guess we can just disagree on that point.
gues I didn't quiet get what you meant, I thought you meant that .5 Updates don't contain any new content
  1. You most likely aren't unlocking things on an (in-game) daily basis. Personally, because I'm hunting and fighting nearly everyday, I use the hunting, armor proficiency, strength, and constitution skills nearly all the time. The same can't really be said about thievery with it's current implementation.
  2. There are scenarios where the MC is forced to repeatedly used thievery where, logically, he probably shouldn't have to use it. Two examples easily come to mind:
    1. Breaking into the Church - Once Natasha is fully corrupted, shouldn't the MC be able to ask her to get him the key so that he can make a copy of it? Or maybe, the MC uses thievery to steal the Pater's key while the Pater is sleeping and then makes a copy of it. There's really no need to have the MC constantly break into the Church.
    2. Breaking into Rick's house - Once Roderic (Rick's father) is on board, shouldn't the MC be allowed to ask Roderic for a copy of his house key so that the MC can "help" his daughter during the night?
Who would make that copy?
John already made it clear that helping us with Thomas little secret was a one time thing and if he learned we used the key for anything nefarious like breaking into houses he'd made our lives hell.
Also useing a copied key will leave evidence, I doubt Roderic could hide his involvement with us from his wife if we turned up with a key to his house.
- I was simply stating that if you are going to have the MC pull away a girl's blankets, at least let the MC do something more than just watch the girl while she sleeps. Is that really too much to ask?
it meens that content needs to be developed for this... given that Chyos is already hard stretched with his current Update schedule it's not feasible unless other stuff is removed or the timeline for Updates is increased... so yes personally I'd say developing more of this "tame" content is not worth the time right now.

Also as a side note... sleep rape as in deflowering an unwilling participant IS forbidden by Patreon guidelines... the current stuff is likely to tame to trigger any repression... but going further can be quiet the risk

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
May 26, 2019
Who would make that copy?
John already made it clear that helping us with Thomas little secret was a one time thing and if he learned we used the key for anything nefarious like breaking into houses he'd made our lives hell.
Also useing a copied key will leave evidence, I doubt Roderic could hide his involvement with us from his wife if we turned up with a key to his house.
- With regards to Roderic's (Rick's father) house, it's reasonable to assume that Roderic could easily get John to make a copy of a key to his own house.

- With regards to the Church, you may be correct that John would refuse to just do it. But what if the MC asked this of John when Mira went missing. The MC could tell John that he just wants to make sure Mira is safe.

- If john still refuses, maybe the MC could ask the thieves Bianca and Gavina if they know anyone who specializes in forging keys or making illicit copies to keys. Is it too unreasonable to assume that thieves would know people who are both capable and willing to illicitly copy keys?

- Maybe the MC could learn to do it himself by asking Grant to bring back a book from Kirlic. We've already seen the MC do this when it came to building a wagon.

- Honestly Evangelion-01, there are so many ways in which this can be implemented in the game. It really does seem like you're just trying to shut this idea down as quickly as possible rather than actually engage with it.

- Like what you said about Roderic having to hide his involvement if the MC was caught by Verena (Roderic's wife) with a key to their house. This assertion is ridiculous based on what we already know happens in this game.

- We've already seen that when the MC is found trespassing, the guards don't search him to figure out how he illegally got into the place. Otherwise, the MC would lose his lock-picking kit every time he's caught trespassing, which never happens when the MC is caught.

it meens that content needs to be developed for this... given that Chyos is already hard stretched with his current Update schedule it's not feasible unless other stuff is removed or the timeline for Updates is increased... so yes personally I'd say developing more of this "tame" content is not worth the time right now.
- I never said that the molestation thing is a priority. I never said that this is something that MUST be in the game right now.

- All I ever said is that it would be cool if the MC could eventually (key word there) be able to do more than just look at a girl when he pulls off her blankets.

- In addition, what is or is not a waste of time is dependent on the combined feelings/reactions of the dev and his community.

- If both the dev and his community decided that they really wanted this sleep molestation content than it wouldn't be a waste of time putting it into the game, regardless of your personal feelings/tastes.

- If both the dev and his community hated the idea of sleep molestation content, then I would be totally fine with that and I would even admit that it is now too much to ask.

- There's so much other great content in the game for me to enjoy anyway that it's not a big deal.

- Also, I don't know why you're putting the word "tame" in quotation marks. I never used that word nor did I ever use any language that would be synonymous with that word. You're the first person to use that terminology in this discussion. So I have no idea why you're seemingly trying to attribute it to me.

Also as a side note... sleep rape as in deflowering an unwilling participant IS forbidden by Patreon guidelines... the current stuff is likely to tame to trigger any repression... but going further can be quiet the risk
- Which is why if you look back at my posts, I NEVER advocated for deflowering a girl in her sleep. I actually advocated to put systems in place to stop players from deflowering girls while they sleep.

- I did, however, advocate for having sex with girls while they sleep (which is sleep rape). But I would obviously retract this if it would certainly lead to the game getting suppressed.

- But here's the thing, sleep rape is not exactly the same as sleep molestation.

- So that still leaves sleep molestation content which I know isn't banned by Patreon since the game Long Live the Princess has had this content for a long while and is still on .

- Also, while were on the topic of Patreon suppression, a couple questions for you:
  1. Isn't incest also forbidden/banned by Patreon guidelines?
  2. Aren't you a regular/frequenter on the Peasant's Quest forums?
  3. Isn't it possible for the game Peasant's Quest to contain incest content?
  4. Isn't Peasant's Quest still on even though it's possible for the game to have incest?
  5. Thus, isn't there a way/method to include certain Patreon-forbidden content into a game without having it being banned and/or suppressed by Patreon?
- I don't see why this way/method (you know what I'm referring to) couldn't be used for sleep rape content as well.

- Once again, I'm not saying this should be done right now. But it is an option for the future.

- Honestly, I'm not here to start a flame war or even a debate.
- I'm just trying to throw some seemingly interesting/possibly cool ideas out there into the space.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
- If john still refuses, maybe the MC could ask the thieves Bianca and Gavina if they know anyone who specializes in forging keys or making illicit copies to keys. Is it too unreasonable to assume that thieves would know people who are both capable and willing to illicitly copy keys?
Neither of them is a thief though.
Bianca's father was a thief and he teached her how to pick locks... she self trained her sneaking skills.
Gavina openly admitts that she never had any talent or interest in her husbands work.
Both live a life of isolation knowing noone outside their little family either
- Honestly @Evangelion-01, there are so many ways in which this can be implemented in the game. It really does seem like you're just trying to shut this idea down as quickly as possible rather than actually engage with it.
On the opposite it seems to me that you try to shut down any oppositing opinion with reasons that can be openly argued against and ideas that don't fit the game
- Like what you said about Roderic having to hide his involvement if the MC was caught by Verena (Roderic's wife) with a key to their house. This assertion is ridiculous based on what we already know happens in this game.
The MC can be caught in the house by Verena and haveing dublicated keys would make him a criminal, given that Verena hates your guts already you can bet she'd call the guards on you without a 2nd thought and Roderick would be a fool to defend you knowing his wife.
when you are caught in the Mayors house you are arrested by the guards and spend a day in the pillows, so why is that ridiculous?
- Also, I don't know why you're putting the word "tame" in quotation marks. I never used that word nor did I ever use any language that would be synonymous with that word. You're the first person to use that terminology in this discussion. So I have no idea why you're seemingly trying to attribute it to me.
Putting something in quotationmarks is not meant as a quote but rather an indicator that the thing written/said is either not meant this way or an obvious understatement...
Isn't incest also forbidden/banned by Patreon guidelines?
it is unless it's implemented by the Player as in changeing predescribed roles or adding 3rd party content.
Aren't you a regular/frequenter on the Peasant's Quest forums?
I don't even know what this could have to do with this discussion? but yes?
Isn't it possible for the game Peasant's Quest to contain incest content?
No... unless you install a 3rd party content patch
for your next remark it's the same
- I don't see why this way/method (you know what I'm referring to) couldn't be used for sleep rape content as well.
IC is normally a simple text based change, while sleep rape is content based... unless you'd be happy with a simply dialogue about the MC feeling good pecking a feel with his hands or genitals.

Don't take it to serious this is just one of the rare game based discussions wakeing up this thread from hybernation and save game requests

May 26, 2019
Neither of them is a thief though.
Bianca's father was a thief and he teached her how to pick locks... she self trained her sneaking skills.
Gavina openly admitts that she necer had any talent or interest in her husbands work.
Both live a life of isolation knowing noone outside their little family either
- Fair enough. I haven't done the Bianca and Gavina story-lines, so I will honestly admit that I am not the most knowledgeable about them.

- Thanks for this clarification about the two.

- But that still leaves the various other options I mentioned about how the MC could obtain a copy of the Church key.

On the opposite it seems to me that you try to shut down any oppositing opinion with reasons that can be openly argued against and ideas that don't fit the game
- Being as formal as I possibly can, this argument of yours is a classic "NO, U" response.

- One difference between us that I have noted (and anybody reading this can look back on the previous posts and check this) is that while I will respond to almost everything a person has said, even their good counter arguments, and admit when they're right and I'm wrong, you only seem to respond to things you disagree with.

- Case in point, I mentioned numerous ways that the MC could make a copy of the church keys and you only responded to the weakest one (the one about Bianca and Gavina - the two characters I already admitted I knew little about).

- If all I do is present "reasons that can be openly argued against and ideas that don't fit the game" then actually challenge all of my reasons and all my ideas rather than go after the weakest or most disagreeable ones.

The MC can be caught in the house by Verena and haveing dublicated keys would make him a criminal, given that Verena hates your guts already you can bet she'd call the guards on you without a 2nd thought and Roderick would be a fool to defend you knowing his wife.
when you are caught in the Mayors house you are arrested by the guards and spend a day in the pillows, so why is that ridiculous?
- And this, for any third-party reading this, is a perfect example of what I mean when I say that Evangelion-01 only responds to certain preferable parts of a post/argument.

- Anyone can go to my original post that Evangelion-01 is responding to and see everything that I said which explains why I consider this "caught by Verena" argument to be ridiculous.

- In fact, here is the important, additional snippet in question:
We've already seen that when the MC is found trespassing, the guards don't search him to figure out how he illegally got into the place. Otherwise, the MC would lose his lock-picking kit every time he's caught trespassing, which never happens when the MC is caught.
- I'm not saying the MC can never be caught by Verena (Roderic's wife).
- I'm not saying that Verena wouldn't send the MC to the guards for his trespassing.
- I'm not saying that Roderic would defend you if you get caught by Verena sneaking and trespassing in their home.

- What I'm saying is that if you get caught by Verena and then the guards, they aren't going to take away your key.
- This is because in the game, it's already established that the guards don't care about how you got in.
- If they did care about how you broke in, they would search the MC and take his lock-picking kit away, which they don't.

Putting something in quo9tationmarks is not meant as a quote but rather an indicator that the thing written/said is either not meant this way or an uobvious understatement...
- Fair enough! Although, quotes are mainly used to quote someone and therefore my misreading of this is understandable.

it is unless it's implemented by the Player as in changeing predescribed roles or adding 3rd party content.
- That second option being exactly my entire point.

I don't even know what this could have to do with this discussion? but yes?
- My follow-up questions make it clear what this has to do with the discussion.

No... unless you install a 3rd party content
for your next remark it's the same
- A few things:
  1. It's not "3rd party content" if the content is coming from the developer of the game but in a separate package.
  2. Your "No" make no sense. If you can add additional stuff made by the developer to the game, then the game can indeed have that additional stuff.
    1. I.E. If you can add incest to the game through some additional software, then the game can indeed have incest.

IC is normally a simple text based change, while sleep rape is content based... unless you'd be happy with a simply dialogue about the MC feeling good pecking a feel with his hands or genitals.
- While I'll grant you the claim that incest is "normally a simple text based change," this obviously isn't always the case.

- In the game Peasant's Quest for example (Do you now see what it has to do with this discussion?), the Succubus content and Goblin Daughter content are not just "simple text based change" content.

- They're entirely separate/additional scenes that can only be accessed by installing the additional software.

- Ultimately, we're just not going to see eye-to-eye on this. Best to just agree to disagree and leave this ordeal behind us.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
- What I'm saying is that if you get caught by Verena and then the guards, they aren't going to take away your key.
- This is because in the game, it's already established that the guards don't care about how you got in.
- If they did care about how you broke in, they would search the MC and take his lock-picking kit away, which they don't.
The lock pick set is an unique key item... if there was a chance to have it removed you either need to implement a chance to recover it or get another set.
But Bianca said she only had that set to share.
If you can copy keys it shouldn't be to hard to get another set though.

On the other hand being known in such a small town to be a burglar is pretty much a death sentence, not even Mira would support the MC if he was caught red handed like that
- Fair enough! Although, quotes are mainly used to quote someone and therefore my misreading of this is understandable.
You know if you want to quote someone you normally use the tags like this
  1. It's not "3rd party content" if the content is coming from the developer of the game but in a separate package.
  2. Your "No" make no sense. If you can add additional stuff made by the developer to the game, then the game can indeed have that additional stuff.
    1. I.E. If you can add incest to the game through some additional software, then the game can indeed have incest.
Useing external mods or extensions however is a legitimate claim for a dev that the game shared via a source does NOT contain such material... and that's the whole point... denialability

but I do agree on us haveing different opinions on this matter

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
Hey Evangelion-01,

Although I still think I'm right about a lot in this discussion, I want to apologize for coming at you personally in my former post.

It was tacky and immature and I do feel bad about it since you always help me whenever I have questions about these games.

I just have had little sleep and little to eat in the past couple of hours, so I'm very irritable.
Hell, my MC in A Struggle With Sin has had more sleep and more food than I have had. Hahahaha.

This doesn't excuse it but these are explanations for it. Please don't take it personally.

I wish you the best.

May 26, 2019
Hey Evangelion-01,

Now that I have your attention I always wanted to know: If you were forced to choose between living the rest of your life as the MC in either A Struggle With Sin or Peasant's Quest, which would you choose and why?

I'm not really asking which game you like better, just which world would you rather spend the rest of your life in as the MC.

Anyone else is free to answer as well if they wish.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey Evangelion-01,

Now that I have your attention I always wanted to know: If you were forced to choose between living the rest of your life as the MC in either A Struggle With Sin or Peasant's Quest, which would you choose and why?

I'm not really asking which game you like better, just which world would you rather spend the rest of your life in as the MC.

Anyone else is free to answer as well if they wish.
Hum... either be a person growing in social, aswell as financial and personal power running around the world imregnating beauties... or being a cursed hunter trying to keep his sanity and lust under controll while gaining military and personal power...
I'd go with the former I think... mainly since the girls are not magically mind altered yet still wish to carry my "spawns" :devilish:

But gameplay wise this game tops PQ by a few degrees at this point

• Haha
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
Hum... either be a person growing in social, aswell as financial and personal power running around the world imregnating beauties... or being a cursed hunter trying to keep his sanity and lust under controll while gaining military and personal power...
I'd go with the former I think... mainly since the girls are not magically mind altered yet still wish to carry my "spawns" :devilish:

But gameplay wise this game tops PQ by a few degrees at this point
I basically agree with everything you've said!

Peasant's Quest is the preferable world to live in as the MC. Especially since it allows you to both become a leader in multiple groups/tribes while also impregnating multiple women. Plus, you don't ever have to worry about hunger.

But A Struggle With Sin's multitude of mechanics overall, makes it a more sophisticated game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
- Currently witchcraft only needs to be upgraded once since the first witchcraft talent point is given to you for free. Like I said before, I'm not too focused on witchcraft since it's not the talent in question here.

- Although I will admit that the talent does have a lot of potential.
But it is a talent which has to be upgraded in order to advance the story, which is why I mentioned it, and as just one example. It's normal in the game to require talents to be advanced to get further in character quests. As I said though, I believe Thievery could be a bit less, as you suggested, being knocked down to two or three points instead of four or five.

- There are a good number of situations where doors and locks have to be opened, you are correct. But 2 things should be considered here:
Maybe this is largely dependent on an individuals style of play, but I can honestly say what while thievery is used (I'm not saying it is never used), it just isn't used so often that I would want to grind 4 - 5 levels for it.
I don't fight and hunt nearly every (in-game) day, so I guess we have different experiences. There are some times when I am day after day unlocking a door to continue a quest or relationship, and it gets noticeable. I personally haven't bothered much with armor proficiency, since Tia makes for such a great tank. Strength and constitution are valuable outside of combat, and hunting is worthwhile up to 5, so I agree with getting those up. Though I didn't bother with strength much until iron showed up.

I don't want to get into an argument about how the game could be easier as long as we follow convenient story logic; this is obviously true of just about everything in a game. The lockpicking is there as a mechanic in the game like any other, and if it wasn't needed as much as it is, it wouldn't be a useful talent. A big part of what I like about the talent system is that it is designed to give the player some genuinely hard and thoughtful choices about what to upgrade next, for a variety of reasons. Making the game easier when it comes to lockpicking is taking away from that. Right now I'd say it is balanced nicely like hunting, where it isn't strictly necessary to get the job done, but it makes life easier when its needed.

- I acknowledge that some actions and scenes involving sleeping girls have already been implemented. I'm just stating that there could be more.

- For me, it's just a bit disappointing to have the MC pull away on a girl's blankets and then there be nothing else to do.

- Personally, when I pull away a girl's blankets in one of these games, I usually expect more than just watching her sleep.
It definitely seemed like you were suggesting there wasn't much content with the blanket removal -- I guess I misunderstood that, but I don't think so.

Usually games that involve removing blankets often start with just the removal, and then in later updates add additional steps. I understand that you would like to see more, but just like in those other games, you'll have to wait -- or become a patron and start jockeying for support on getting that kind of stuff in. Lots of ppl discuss suggestions in the Suggestions channel on the Discord, and often what we discuss there gets implemented.

In general, for getting more, that's why I mentioned that Chyos would like to do more, just got a lot of things to do. But he is typically interested in what patrons are asking for, and I haven't seen anyone pushing for this kind of content.

- I don't prefer groping and molestation to actual sex scenes. I have no idea where you are getting this from.

- I never said that groping and molestation content should replace or take precedence over actual sex scenes.

- Lastly, you sort of imply that if groping and molestation content was added, then we wouldn't be getting a lot of action every update like we do now. Two responses to this:
  1. Groping and molestation don't have to be major focuses. Ideally, each update could have a small groping/molestation scene for one girl. This could be done over the course of dozens of updates. It doesn't have to be done all at once in one or two updates.
  2. Groping and molestation are a type of action in and of themselves. It may not be action that you particularly fancy, but that doesn't mean they aren't action.
Any thing that Chyos has to spend time on will take time away from other things he could be doing. As a patron, I can tell you that he always has a ridiculous number of things on his plate. The world of A Struggle With Sin is literally overflowing with possibilities, and he never gets to everything he wants in it. Voting in the polls can be frustrating at times because there are just so many good things.

So when I ask myself what is a better use of his dev time, groping and molestation doesn't really rank up there in priorities. If it will take him about the same time to do a groping scene as an actual fucking scene, what do I prefer? I prefer the fucking -- every time. You can call that groping and molestation stuff "action" if you want, but yeah, I won't agree with you on that. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

Finally, I'd just like to say I enjoy the thoughtful discussion.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes