Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
9. After 7. talk to Kate in her bedroom to make your relationship with her official
...that doesn't reall answer anything... but do I pressume correctly that you try to talk to her at around 7 a.m.?
Step 9. After step 7. talk to her in her bedroom would be the corret interpretation...
you can only talk to her in her bedroom at a certain time a day

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
After 7. talk to Kate in her bedroom to make your relationship with her official

at that hour he sleeps
how do i wake her up?
you talk to her after she finished talking to thomas. if you sleep in the bed in the inn (doesnt matter which of the 2 possible) then at midnight you either get up yourself or you get the prompt (i hear voices from the hallway)
wake up have the scene with kate+thomas then depending on the scene she goes back to her room where you can talk to her.

KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
so what must thing to do to finish "find way to spy dave and giron in the afternoon" just read diary giron ? i'm already find secret door in bookshelf and i try many time to lockpick basement door but it to hard always failed ?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
so what must thing to do to finish "find way to spy dave and giron in the afternoon" just read diary giron ? i'm already find secret door in bookshelf and i try many time to lockpick basement door but it to hard always failed ?
if you go through the bookshelf into the basement room there should be a key to the basement door in the bottom right of the room. lockpicking is possible but a pain in the ass.

you dont need to read anything to progress the quest. after spying on frisha and dave at the door during their date, you need to go into the bookshelf at around noon (like 2 pm) choose the option "stay". at this point giron and his son should meet in the room and talk about frisha and their plans for her.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Use that secret door and head to the basement. Open it from the elevator side, not the tunnel side. It shouldn't require you to lockpick if you're on the inside of the room. Edit: I forgot there's a key in the room in the bottom right.

The conversation triggers at Noon so make sure it's noon and when you go into room through the secret door/elevator. Hit Enter and then an option comes up to "Stay" Hit that and that will trigger the conversation needed.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Another question, is it normal, that the werewolf escapes, if you face him in the main corridor? I mean he enters fight, I poison his blood and after he lost about half of his health, he escapes.... I get no XP from it.

Last edited:

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Another question, is it normal, that the werewolf escapes, if you face him in the main corridor? I mean he enters fight, I poison his blood and after he lost about half of his health, he escapes.... I get no XP from it.
Maybe that's intentional I am not sure, mine did escape too, but counted as dead in conversations and you can see the body at the floor.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You should avoid fightning him... Chyos warned that defeating him there will block you from a future scene with Arriane

Reactions: Seewolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is it possible to acquire magic skills like fireball or something like that?
Maybe soon... Gwen is a Magician and Alchemist... and with her next Update we have been promised magical skills... the only one we know so far allows to enthrall certain enemies but this could also allow for more combat related skills

Reactions: Myth-x-gamer

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
You should avoid fightning him... Chyos warned that defeating him there will block you from a future scene with Arriane
I also read this text passage in the walkthrough, but I guess it's a ntr scene with the werewolf and I avoid that in my game.

It's also not clear to me, what decission one should make concerning Emily. Going for a relationship or just having fun. After all she asks if you might leave her for Mira, when it comes to this. So most likely a decission must be made in the future between Mira and Emily. So I went for the non-relationship path, to make sure I won't lose any girl. Also have a save on the relationship path and then she tells the player to make the relationship public in the village. Which would be very bad I think, since then it might block you from relationships with other girls. Would be great if Cyos was more specific/clear about these things in his walkthrough.... ;) I don't like such decissions losing one girl for another. After all in a harem game I want to make them exclusively mine, all of them..

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I also read this text passage in the walkthrough, but I guess it's a ntr scene with the werewolf and I avoid that in my game.
Not sure... it could also be about the player protecting her from the Monster when he and Corwen spring their trap which they discussed before her abduction useing her as "bait"... plus the reward any Hero will lay his life down for :sneaky:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Not sure... it could also be about the player protecting her from the Monster when he and Corwen spring their trap which they discussed before her abduction useing her as "bait"... plus the reward any Hero will lay his life down for :sneaky:
Then I'd miss out unfortunately. Anyway the walkthrough should be more specific on such things, which is difficult, I know, since Cyos himself most likely didn't develop the plot 100 % yet. So right now for the player such decissions are hard to make, since the walthrough doesn't reveal much about what will be going on in the future.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
you from relationships with other girls. Would be great if Cyos was more specific/clear about these things in his walkthrough.... ;) I don't like such decissions losing one girl for another. After all in a harem game I want to make them mine, all of them..
consider that this game is a work in progress. you cant expect the author to give you all the details of the future story because it doesnt exist. maybe you use magic to create illusions for emily in the future, maybe theres a love triangle, maybe you turn the whole female population of the village into brothel whores. cant take a guess with a game in developement.

you can expect for sure to have to restart the game at some point in the future. while Chyos seems to implement new systems far into the future (ntr counter eg) some arent just in the game yet (pregnancy for example and this one is gonna be complicated with all the ntr going on i fear).
those systems also make the game buggy.

i have played a lot and i noticed that the ntr counters seem to work very screwy for example. sometimes tia´s counter just wont rise no matter how much u loose vs orcs. then you switch from orc brutes to the orc scouting raiders at the hunting ground and suddenly it works again. similar to kate though i have not enough knowledge what raises her counter exactly and what stops it.

virginity texts are another example. if you loose vs the 2 orc groups that have the villagers from ruuta in the woods, you get the usual text, but her virginity counter isnt updated. i guess because the orcs spawned are "events" not the usual orc brutes.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I see, then I will spare the werewolf next time (made a save before the fight, for one time that i don't read the walktrough :LOL: )

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes