Ballsmcgee

Apr 27, 2017
Make sure you save before you have dinner with Anya, because it autosaves right after the cutscene. Had to go back an hour because despite the fact that every other major decision in the game has a save before it, this one doesn't.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone know who the two people with breast expansion content are? I know one is Natasha but who is the other one?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Sorry to be that guy but what is the ETA on new update and what will it be about?
This is a test update which I released for people to help me find and fix bugs. as such it isn't stable (mostly with the hotfix) and also marked as test version so play at your own risk (keep a copy of your saves). It contains a rework of Emily's early scenes & the last bonus scene for Bianca.

I didn't plan to release this update to public as I'm currently still working on the pregnancy content for Emily which I want to get done by the end of the week. So I recommend waiting until then, but of course I won't stop you downloading this version.
If you find bugs please report them ;)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This is a test update which I released for people to help me find and fix bugs. as such it isn't stable (mostly with the hotfix) and also marked as test version so play at your own risk (keep a copy of your saves). It contains a rework of Emily's early scenes & the last bonus scene for Bianca.

I didn't plan to release this update to public as I'm currently still working on the pregnancy content for Emily which I want to get done by the end of the week. So I recommend waiting until then, but of course I won't stop you downloading this version.
If you find bugs please report them ;)
Thanks for letting me know, I was planning on waiting regardless.
Keep up the great work. (y)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Her early models are really rough, when she is tied in the cavern, she looks like a PS1 character.
But her slippers are still carved in my brain
I've not played since v4.something (I forget) but I don't remember them being that bad.
Can't complain with a touch up though, looking forward to replaying when new version releases.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes