RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Pity for me that I'll probably never see a lot of the new stuff added this update, since I always kick Dasan out and likely kill him afterwards.

Reactions: Gambit588

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Oh shit, she got a glowup? Someone post a pic of new Penny face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she looks kinda different or no? i think it's something in her eyes, in game she looks great in my opinion

is there a way we can change our MC name?
if not could you please consider adding an option for MC to change their names in the future?
talk to giron you can change your name there

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she looks kinda different or no? i think it's something in her eyes, in game she looks great in my opinion

talk to giron you can change your name there
Oh wow! Yeah, before her eyes looked weird, like she was possessed or something. It's a nice improvement to the best slam piggy in town.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Arianna does have those ewok looking eyes, worse than Penny's even. I just chalked it up to being a horny werewolf girl. I do hope she gets some love though and a new outfit, she is looking like Tom Sawyer in that getup and her mom is supposed to be this great clothing designer too.

Reactions: Remnant-1

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Ok so i finished the new content with penny BUT i'm still not getting any new scenes for ayita and hiba any ideas....?

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Too bad there is no real netorare content. Sure there is a introduction scenes how other men fuck your girls but thats just a few scenes until you reach the wall of no further content :(

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Too bad there is no real netorare content. Sure there is a introduction scenes how other men fuck your girls but thats just a few scenes until you reach the wall of no further content :(
hmm I'm Guessing you haven't played the game... the game is loaded with netorare and if you happened not to be into that your able to shut it off.

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Alright so it has been a very long time since I tried the game and no matter how it runs I just wanted a game with some saucy stuff in.

Got the guide and it says talk to Emily's daughter. Can't do that because I don't know where she is. So I went to the potion lust quest and can't continue that because the character can't read and I can't find Emily's daughter to help. So I ended up eventually having something to do and its helping the big beauty in the kitchen at the inn.

I got to the point where you talk to her at night and she lets you have a squeeze but won't continue due to Kate being in the next room. So I checked the guide and it says put wine by Kate's bed but in the game it only allows you to put anesthetic in it. I then used the cheat book and its the one item thats not on there or maybe I missed it. But is the guide badly outdated or something?

All I need right now in my life is to smash that big kitchen beauty but the guide gives the wrong info and I have no idea what to do. Is there only one specific way you're supposed to play this game, as in progress is between characters rather than being allowed to concentrate on one specific person?
Hmm sounds like your one of them rare people who can't even play a game that was made Fucktard proof. no walkthrough in the world will help you...

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes