myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Just wanna ask a question... Where can I find Bianca?.. I need to lock pick.. but couldn't find her at night at
Arenfield.. :cry:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Just wanna ask a question... Where can I find Bianca?.. I need to lock pick.. but couldn't find her at night at
Arenfield.. :cry:
Just after midnight, Bianca comes to the place where Tia is chopping down trees in Arenfield during the day, and sits down on some log.

Reactions: myZone

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
As usual, my question is always the same: "why don't you check the walkthrough? the walkthrough explains everything."

This game has a very very very very detailed walkthrough.
actually, it does not answer the question they asked specifically.
I have chosen to delay doing that specific quest as I am waiting for it to be finished and the walkthrough to be properly updated with all the details related to the choices in that quest

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
actually, it does not answer the question they asked specifically.
I have chosen to delay doing that specific quest as I am waiting for it to be finished and the walkthrough to be properly updated with all the details related to the choices in that quest
You do realise that the Walkthrough is only meant as a Guide telling you which path you take and which content might become unavailable to you if you take it rather than explaining hidden triggers that change a certain part of the story?
(i.e. it's unlikely to ever explain how siding with Hekima changes the war with the two Kings but how that choice affects the girl and her story progression)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You do realise that the Walkthrough is only meant as a Guide telling you which path you take and which content might become unavailable to you if you take it rather than explaining hidden triggers that change a certain part of the story?
(i.e. it's unlikely to ever explain how siding with Hekima changes the war with the two Kings but how that choice affects the girl and her story progression)
The walkthrough shows the consequences for your choices on other more developed quests. I see no reason for it to not do the same here

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The walkthrough shows the consequences for your choices on other more developed quests. I see no reason for it to not do the same here
Well I mean, for many quests you can understand its consequences even by yourself.
Letting Dasan live isn’t going to bring a reign of peace, candies and heartwarming vanilla hugs.
Allying with Hekima won’t make you go take knitting lessons and use diplomacy, after he poisoned you and tied on a chair.
Those consequences are pretty clear imo.
If you need a walkthrough or the thread to tell you which is the correct moral choice then damn.
But if you wanna have a sneak peek (or spoiler) of all consequences sure

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well I mean, for many quests you can understand its consequences even by yourself.
Letting Dasan live isn’t going to bring a reign of peace, candies and heartwarming vanilla hugs.
Allying with Hekima won’t make you go take knitting lessons and use diplomacy, after he poisoned you and tied on a chair.
Those consequences are pretty clear imo.
If you need a walkthrough or the thread to tell you which is the correct moral choice then damn.
This is not reality, it is a game.
The consequences will be whatever the author say they will be.
Far too many games I have seen fuck you over if you don't do exactly what the author wants.
Or have some sort of authorial wish fulfillment on highly specific paths
Often time the game will let you play to the very end and then spring a bad end on you.
it makes a lot of sense to want to see a walkthrough to see the consequences of a choice before you commit.

Also, while it is true that Hekima is a dick to you. Giron is also one too. Hekima offers getting rid of Giron and placing you in charge of town instead.
Clearly they are both bad, but who is to say exactly which one of them will be the worst choice for you?

I will grant you that dsan was obvious though. fucker had to die

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
I guess I was probably playing the game slow because I haven't reached any of these points in the story lol.

I just allied myself with the witch for more power. That's the only alliance I have joined so far.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
True, the choice to let the princess eavesdrops on her "marriage" with the Orc or send her off to her room is definitely something that I don't expect to have a major consequence.

Walkthrough is necessary for a game this big and complex. Maybe it's just me, but I hate nasty surprises.

Reactions: mrttao
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes