KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
I don't know if you are gonna read this Chyos, but i gotta say you are a God between mortals
A struggle with sin is by far the SUPREME ADULT RPG and the lewd scenes reach no end, wich is really appreciated. Me, and a huge amount of people support your job and i hope one day you are able to get it on Steam. I will buy it for sure

Reactions: shlanker

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As usual, my question is always the same: "why don't you check the walkthrough? the walkthrough explains everything."

This game has a very very very very detailed walkthrough.

So,

at page 51 it tells you that if you join Van you follow the path where Hekima fucks Anya if you let him (the red marked text), therefore I guess you can tell that you entered the corruption/ntr path;
at page 52 it tells you that if you "stay out of it" you follow the blue marked text path where you free Anya and start a relationship with her (clearly the love path).

Same with the GUYS who asked where the damn violin is: the walkthrough (page 72) tells you that "you can buy one at Lucius shop (in the middle of the room near the crates)".

So, again, please check the walkthrough before asking.

Anyway, nobody ever asked where the fucking violin was until 2 days ago. :rolleyes:
We need to add the violin problem to the questlog review.
I truly don’t understand what’s with the Violin, it existed long before Lyvia’s update and it’s not hidden in Lucius’shop.
I’ll ask Chyos to put a big red arrow with sparkling lights on, just in case

Reactions: shlanker

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
People uses a lot of saves for bug purporses, mostly. Others for their own fetishes. But as the game keeps growing, more save data is needed.
All the competent devs have a lot of save data under the couch, to test changes, or if the changes screw the game.

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
It may be a big game sure but how the fuck you get 40 save slots full?
Even when I saved for the interested routes I never arrived at 20
rumah slots

NTR path and chieftan path (ntr path and non ntr)/ daasan non ntr path
4 different slots
then
Hiba slot ntr/ non ntr
tia rumah slot
Raaischa slot
Rumah slots= 10 slots

2 slots ntr and non ntr
-Mira church ntr and non ntr
-Frischa ntr and non ntr