Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
In order for Kate to go to the room with three guys, she must have a new work dress and you have to fuck her in the ass repeatedly.
Have kate wear the red dress, talk to her and tell her to keep going, if that doesn't work send me your save and I'll see whats going on

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
i really love your game and i have some suggestions, ideas and tips for you iam not a game designer but i can follow your storyline and maybe help you to make faster progress. if you are interested in hearing my ideas i would be happy if you contact me

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
i really love your game and i have some suggestions, ideas and tips for you iam not a game designer but i can follow your storyline and maybe help you to make faster progress. if you are interested in hearing my ideas i would be happy if you contact me
realy in that time game plays? they didnt know any thing bauth protektion! creampie a girl? preagnant! older than 40? Nahhh nature is against that! game is okey but where are the babyes?
And i know the time line is long! but belly must be bigger after 3 month

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone tell me, is there a certain order in which the storylines have to be played in order to get all the content or does the order not matter ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can someone tell me, is there a certain order in which the storylines have to be played in order to get all the content or does the order not matter ?
Although the game is an open sandbox with free roaming and choices, it is suggested to follow firstly some specific ones, since one can lock you on the harem prt of a certain family, others make the game much easier and others are too high leveled for a beginner (These are going to be balanced in a Balance and rework update in the future).
So if you don’t want to go blind check out the official walkthrough or the many fan made starting walkthroughs on the thread by users.

Reactions: The_Dark_Army

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
thanks. can u give the order they should be done in
Well, that's subjective of course, you can do in whatever order you want, until some triggers others. Also I would check the lvls.
For example. I would do Tia history first, so Katheryn can be an option to help with Penny story,
I would do Emily story first so you can have an optional relationship with all the family.

Before advancing some point on the history of Lyvia I would wait until have lvl 20 and good equipment(it is not obligatory of course)

And so on, you can check the walkthrough for more information, so, in a history you are going you can read some steps before doing them, so you can expect if you gonna have hard battles, or some unexpected reactions that could you avoid, following other histories.

Also I recommend knowing how to read before starting emily story.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
For anyone who might be able to impart some crucial knowledge on me, how do you play a game like this? Let me explain. This game is pretty awesome! However, I never got round to working out exactly how to complete all the quest in the game(talking about a single path not all the outcomes). Can you guys, especially those who have finished till the latest, tell me how one can go about finishing the game till the latest. It is very hard to do it without any walkthrough(e.g. I mistakenly triggered the woman getting kidnapped by the thugs). Moreover, it gets tedious following the walkthrough coz sometimes the quests are hard to solve. Please share the workflow of your gameplay if you can.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Moreover, it gets tedious following the walkthrough coz sometimes the quests are hard to solve.
With the walkthrough, all quests should be easy to solve. Even easier if you grabbed the cheat book at the very beginning.

The “used to be” tedious part is some quests required you to skip days (like waiting for the orcs to raid Ruhma for example), but since Chyos already implemented skipping multiple days at once, that isn’t a problem anymore.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For anyone who might be able to impart some crucial knowledge on me, how do you play a game like this? Let me explain. This game is pretty awesome! However, I never got round to working out exactly how to complete all the quest in the game(talking about a single path not all the outcomes). Can you guys, especially those who have finished till the latest, tell me how one can go about finishing the game till the latest. It is very hard to do it without any walkthrough(e.g. I mistakenly triggered the woman getting kidnapped by the thugs). Moreover, it gets tedious following the walkthrough coz sometimes the quests are hard to solve. Please share the workflow of your gameplay if you can.
I finished the game 7 times, and used the walkthrough three or two times.
Some parts can be cryptic but by using some logic or sense of curiosity I beat almost every quest.
And the quest aren’t that hard especially some of the beginning, for Example you let Emily get captured and then save her, it’s easy, just read every dialogue.
Stay on the thread and search for key words or ask questions if you are desperate, many many questions has been answered here

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I finished the game 7 times, and used the walkthrough three or two times.
Some parts can be cryptic but by using some logic or sense of curiosity I beat almost every quest.
And the quest aren’t that hard especially some of the beginning, for Example you let Emily get captured and then save her, it’s easy, just read every dialogue.
Stay on the thread and search for key words or ask questions if you are desperate, many many questions has been answered here
Yah I do understand that read every dialogue part. I do sometimes skip some when things get too long. Btw thanks.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
With the walkthrough, all quests should be easy to solve. Even easier if you grabbed the cheat book at the very beginning.

The “used to be” tedious part is some quests required you to skip days (like waiting for the orcs to raid Ruhma for example), but since Chyos already implemented skipping multiple days at once, that isn’t a problem anymore.
I did not play the latest 6 or 7 updates so he may have changed a lot of things. Thanks for the advice.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yah I do understand that read every dialogue part. I do sometimes skip some when things get too long. Btw thanks.
I did not play the latest 6 or 7 updates so he may have changed a lot of things. Thanks for the advice.
If it can help a rework and balance update is coming, and on discord we are reworking some questlog directions With some more hints

• Love
Reactions: The Revenant

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Firstly, in addition to the game, the developer also releases a manual for its passage. Secondly, to avoid unnecessary steps, save more often in several slots, or use auto-save if a day has not passed after your mistake. Well, third, read the quest log. Everything is described normally there. Personally, I only play by the quest log.

Reactions: The Revenant

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cannot wait till we get the forbidden swap partners option during Adrianna, Rick and Kate foursome. Pls pls pls
I doubt that'll be part of the main game for the sole reason of violating Patreon ToS.
You might get lucky to find a fanmade patch on Discord eventually if you can convince the guys over there, but there won't be a public release unless leaked here.

liandra19/6

Jul 25, 2022
I doubt that'll be part of the main game for the sole reason of violating Patreon ToS.
You might get lucky to find a fanmade patch on Discord eventually if you can convince the guys over there, but there won't be a public release unless leaked here.
Thats why its forbidden D:

*temporally under review

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes