Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Decided to try out the Chief Dasan cuck route to the current content and the whole path is just so weird.

You cuck him way more than he cucks you, like fucking his mom in front of him, steal Tia twice from him, and can beat him to the punch on every girl's virginity. And beyond that everyone is plotting against him even his own mother.

Don't know how that route will conclude but its like a slow death for the guy in the cuck route.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Decided to try out the Chief Dasan cuck route to the current content and the whole path is just so weird.

You cuck him way more than he cucks you, like fucking his mom in front of him, steal Tia twice from him, and can beat him to the punch on every girl's virginity. And beyond that everyone is plotting against him even his own mother.

Don't know how that route will conclude but its like a slow death for the guy in the cuck route.
Key word is can. you got choices and options and branches.
You could kill him as a pure chad. or your can have a pure cuck route. or you can do a hybrid route like what you are doing
The best games on this site will be overlooked or insulted just because they don’t contain their favorite fetish or kink.
I have seen someone going apeshit because the mother of mc wasn’t available.
ASWS is a great example as it’s a marvelous rpg but you know what happens
Whoa... there is a game in this site where your mother is alive, but not a romance target? what is it called?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Key word is can. you got choices and options and branches.
You could kill him as a pure chad. or your can have a pure cuck route. or you can do a hybrid route like what you are doing

Whoa... there is a game in this site where your mother is alive, but not a romance target? what is it called?
The “having fun with Dasan” route, cuck and share together like a toxic roommate you are stuck with it, even if in my vocabulary “having fun with Dasan” means beating the shit out of him.

There are actually more than one (even with sisters), but the biggest complaint came from Intertwined… and also Pale carnations now that I remember about it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The “having fun with Dasan” route, cuck and share together like a toxic roommate you are stuck with it, even if in my vocabulary “having fun with Dasan” means beating the shit out of him.

There are actually more than one (even with sisters), but the biggest complaint came from Intertwined… and also Pale carnations now that I remember about it.
Personally I am just really happy you got to literally kill Dasan. and do so cleverly too (let him run first, then kill him in secret)
It was just so beautiful

thanks.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
yes may be them, i just do not know what to do, the "old friends" quest is stuck because i can not make kate go to the room to three guys, and giving them wine does not work too
In order for Kate to go to the room with three guys, she must have a new work dress and you have to fuck her in the ass repeatedly.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
In order for Kate to go to the room with three guys, she must have a new work dress and you have to fuck her in the ass repeatedly.
i already did this, she only went to them one time, and from some moment she is doing nothing with them and with thomas, every time she fails work this happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i can't understand how it all broke

Whatever88885

Jul 20, 2022
Personally I am just really happy you got to literally kill Dasan. and do so cleverly too (let him run first, then kill him in secret)
It was just so beautiful

thanks.
I find it kinda sad , not because I care what happens to that fuck, but because you simply kill him. I would have liked to capture him, lock him un, maybe force him to do hard labour, and make him watch as we fuck the bride he wanted and his mother. Later in the game even parade a pregnant Tia and Nyra in front of him just for some extra torment. Only then should he be killer.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Pregnancy feels like it should be extra, that you should sort of have to do something in order to trigger it rather than it happening as a byproduct of sex. Like drinking something or doing some sort of voodoo dance or whatever to set your sperm to impregnate. Otherwise it could be annoying, unless our children were somehow contributing to our global domination. Like the kids are working in our diamond mines or our kids are going to Rumah to be hunters or something.
I find it unlikely that any pregnancy here plays any role in the main story. It only serves to satisfy the perverts of impregnating women and, as you have to please everyone, there is a little bit of every fetish in the games.

Reactions: Nellyg

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
i already did this, she only went to them one time, and from some moment she is doing nothing with them and with thomas, every time she fails work this happens

This happened to me. Fulfilled every step by step and did not evolve the quest. My solution was to start over from a previous save and repeat everything. My theory is that if you merge another quest it affects this one.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I find it unlikely that any pregnancy here plays any role in the main story. It only serves to satisfy the perverts of impregnating women and, as you have to please everyone, there is a little bit of every fetish in the games.
> wanting to procreate is perversion

perversion is literally when sexual desires are twisted away from procreation

Reactions: Rowan Reins

ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019

Because Kate doesn't like cheating on you. You need to push her into a scene with Thomas.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
This happened to me. Fulfilled every step by step and did not evolve the quest. My solution was to start over from a previous save and repeat everything. My theory is that if you merge another quest it affects this one.
Apparently, you intervened when Thomas, as usual, tried to drag Kate to fuck with him. If he has already fucked her, and not just kissed her at the door, then everything is fine and you need to talk to him when he works as a bartender at the counter in the evening. He will offer not to pay for the room you rented in exchange for the fact that he will continue to educate (fuck) Kate (you need to agree, because he doesn't seem to offer it again). If you intervened when he was just kissing her at the door, then maybe it would be a complete bummer.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
currently i only have 10/10 mercenaries. how to increase the number to 15
In the tent of the camp, click on the illumination of the management of mercenaries. There will be a dialogue that it may be worth expanding the camp. After that, you go to the cleared new place, and above-to the left of the training ground, a place of illumination appeared. Click on it and build a tent for 5 more mercenaries. Well, where to recruit people, you should know)

Reactions: ahuyz
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes