Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
For anyone who might be able to impart some crucial knowledge on me, how do you play a game like this? Let me explain. This game is pretty awesome! However, I never got round to working out exactly how to complete all the quest in the game(talking about a single path not all the outcomes). Can you guys, especially those who have finished till the latest, tell me how one can go about finishing the game till the latest. It is very hard to do it without any walkthrough(e.g. I mistakenly triggered the woman getting kidnapped by the thugs). Moreover, it gets tedious following the walkthrough coz sometimes the quests are hard to solve. Please share the workflow of your gameplay if you can.
To answer your Question, It's easy to complete, with or with out a walkthrough, the dev made it fucktard proof just have fun with the game , try differnt things, stop relying on someone telling you what to do and not do , think on your own and you'll figure things out.

(note never needed a walkthrough)

Last edited:

GTDO

Feb 2, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or if it's designed that way, but the counter in Relations at Lyvia not increase, although I got the last scenes with her (5.1.9).
Animation "tia chop the tree" in Arenfield not work.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can someone tell me the non ntr option here and the impact of both choices

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As Eva said, in one Anya slowly develops feeling for you (but she can still be rejected) in the other one she is forced to stat for you as the pact that Hekima points out says.
As for consequences you can pretty much understand them by yourself, on one you fight against Hekima and Van on the other alongside Hekima to make crumble Eric’s plans and sabotage them from the inside.
Both will have different results, very differently even in terms of content and consequences.
Is ntr optional in the corruption route ?
Yes it is optional

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
As Eva said, in one Anya slowly develops feeling for you (but she can still be rejected) in the other one she is forced to stat for you as the pact that Hekima points out says.
As for consequences you can pretty much understand them by yourself, on one you fight against Hekima and Van on the other alongside Hekima to make crumble Eric’s plans and sabotage them from the inside.
Both will have different results, very differently even in terms of content and consequences.

Yes it is optional
thanks for the detailed explanation

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As usual, my question is always the same: "why don't you check the walkthrough? the walkthrough explains everything."

This game has a very very very very detailed walkthrough.

So,

at page 51 it tells you that if you join Van you follow the path where Hekima fucks Anya if you let him (the red marked text), therefore I guess you can tell that you entered the corruption/ntr path;
at page 52 it tells you that if you "stay out of it" you follow the blue marked text path where you free Anya and start a relationship with her (clearly the love path).

Same with the GUYS who asked where the damn violin is: the walkthrough (page 72) tells you that "you can buy one at Lucius shop (in the middle of the room near the crates)".

So, again, please check the walkthrough before asking.

Anyway, nobody ever asked where the fucking violin was until 2 days ago. :rolleyes:

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes