MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
I know how people feel about tia and rumah, specially in this moment, so I almost didn't ask, but I just wanna make sure. to get this new scene where tia starts a relationship with dasan, do we need to ignore tia before doing the reputation quest? or is it ok to do it whenever? the walktrough wasn't clear on that.

again sorry for asking about a tia ntr scene, probably not the best time :v

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I know how people feel about tia and rumah, specially in this moment, so I almost didn't ask, but I just wanna make sure. to get this new scene where tia starts a relationship with dasan, do we need to ignore tia before doing the reputation quest? or is it ok to do it whenever? the walktrough wasn't clear on that.

again sorry for asking about a tia ntr scene, probably not the best time :v
Need to leave Tia in the tent for a week before completing the quest.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I stole the valuables from the queen, yet the quest doesnt advance, what do I do next? Tried talking to the queen, but it only says that they have nothing to talk about.
I been wondering that too, stole the valuables, and it said to wait till she leaves the backyard into village again, but I haven't seen her in town since before.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You have that big bed in Penny's house after the walk in naked scene you should add back the scene to do her on the bed, even if you have thrown the old fiance out of the house.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
How is cheats used in the game?
if you chose to use cheats then there is a book on the table when marcus wakes you up take it then it´s under items>key items click on the cheat book and use it then you get to chose adding lvl,talent points,money,items etc Affection points can break the game

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Whole world should be impregnated by MC!!!
... but Rumah is a good start
Pregnancy this, pregnancy that, I am not fond of the fetish, but not totally against it, but also I see it more as an endgame thing.
We have so much shit still open, from Orc to demons, to political plots to fallen goddesses.
Let’s get firstly the good stuff aka all the plot shit, then pregnancies can come, since objectively they don’t add anything to the plot and less to the gameplay.
(Another way is the co developer, so he can work on bonus scenes or pregnancy while Chyos work on the main points)

Last edited:

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Tia..... Tia..... Tia.... .Rumah.... Rumah..... Rumah.... Fine what's done is done
Regardless of that
In my opinion we need a new scene for
Penny Vaginal Sex
If there are that scene already how can I trigger it BTW I'm on v0.5.1.0

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Tia..... Tia..... Tia.... .Rumah.... Rumah..... Rumah.... Fine what's done is done
Regardless of that
Penny Vaginal Sex
No scenes with Penny, there is a threesome option with Natasha and Penny in the bonus option poll, but it ain’t going to win this or next year at this rate

Reactions: Android 93

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Pregnancy this, pregnancy that, I am not fond of the fetish, but not totally against it, but also I see it more as an endgame thing.
We have so much shit still open, from Orc to demons, to political plots to fallen goddesses.
Let’s get firstly the good stuff aka all the plot shit, then pregnancies can come, since objectively they don’t add anything to the plot and less to the gameplay.
(Another way is the co developer, so he can work on bonus scenes or pregnancy while Chyos work on the main points)
Well to be fair Chyos already puts the pregnancy into the endgame...for each Character that is.
Except for Kate where people just kept bothering before any of the other stories was advanced enough to include it naturally at the end.
Both Emily and Tia will receive pregnancy as I am out of the door now Update.
Regardless of that
Penny Vaginal Sex
There are several Options for Vaginal Sex with Penny.
If you have corrupted her enough she'll also offer Anal ofcourse but if you visit her before mastrubating in her room and if you sleep in her sisters room after leaving her unattended for several days she'll request Vaginal Sex from MC (atleast in the Romance/Corruption route)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Huss................ this tread hate pregnant woman, Its a NTR game but full of harem lover that want to bang 50+ women without responsibility .
:FacePalm:
...No this game is actually a RPG game with sexual content catering to several fetishes... includeing the apparently most behated gameplay fetish :rolleyes::sneaky:
But in all seriousness, what gave you the impression that NTR is the main fetish here?
It certainly is a fetish, but the game is not build around it... despite several people apparently wishing for that.

Reactions: mrttao and zARRR
Jul 13, 2018
:FacePalm:
...No this game is actually a RPG game with sexual content catering to several fetishes... includeing the apparently most behated gameplay fetish :rolleyes::sneaky:
But in all seriousness, what gave you the impression that NTR is the main fetish here?
It certainly is a fetish, but the game is not build around it... despite several people apparently wishing for that.
All this 'catering to fetishes' needs to die a slow gruesome death anyway. I initially came to play these games because I wanted a story that didn't leave out adult themes (as if they weren't an integral part of any good story), but it seems that it is all about lobbying for their favorite kink now with the story being an afterthought more often than not.

Reactions: valley57 and mrttao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
All this 'catering to fetishes' needs to die a slow gruesome death anyway. I initially came to play these games because I wanted a story that didn't leave out adult themes (as if they weren't an integral part of any good story), but it seems that it is all about lobbying for their favorite kink now with the story being an afterthought more often than not.
The best games on this site will be overlooked or insulted just because they don’t contain their favorite fetish or kink.
I have seen someone going apeshit because the mother of mc wasn’t available.
ASWS is a great example as it’s a marvelous rpg but you know what happens

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
Pregnancy feels like it should be extra, that you should sort of have to do something in order to trigger it rather than it happening as a byproduct of sex. Like drinking something or doing some sort of voodoo dance or whatever to set your sperm to impregnate. Otherwise it could be annoying, unless our children were somehow contributing to our global domination. Like the kids are working in our diamond mines or our kids are going to Rumah to be hunters or something.

Reactions: RamirezRJBR
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes