zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how do you can go in the liberary? the buttler only brings me to the major and back out
You have to sneak in, there is a passage down near the river, where there is the ex chief of the guards guarding it, you need a torch to get through the tunnel, the walkthrough can help with other questions if you feel stuck

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
You have to sneak in, there is a passage down near the river, where there is the ex chief of the guards guarding it, you need a torch to get through the tunnel, the walkthrough can help with other questions if you feel stuck
i used the wt but it didn´t say how to get the book? you mean the hole in the water?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i used the wt but it didn´t say how to get the book? you mean the hole in the water?
Wdym?
The walkthrough said it tho:

18. Visit Mira during the day in the church's basement. You now need to find a
book for her in the Mayor's library, see the mansion, in the library you can
find the book on the top left side of the room.

Here is the place where you can get through the mansion, always from wt
F2E34E02-95E7-4186-B64F-977F4F50F1EC.jpeg

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Wdym?
The walkthrough said it tho:

18. Visit Mira during the day in the church's basement. You now need to find a
book for her in the Mayor's library, see the mansion, in the library you can
find the book on the top left side of the room.

Here is the place where you can get through the mansion, always from wt
View attachment 2146396
oh i didn´t look there thanks
yeah i know but it doesn´t say how you can go to the library it only says its in the library

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
oh i didn´t look there thanks
yeah i know but it doesn´t say how you can go to the library it only says its in the library
Sigh
You now need to find a
book for her in the Mayor's library, see the mansion

The walkthrough literally tells you to go see the mansion chapter, and guess what there it tells you how to enter in it

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Sigh
You now need to find a
book for her in the Mayor's library, see the mansion

The walkthrough literally tells you to go see the mansion chapter, and guess what there it tells you how to enter in it
eh i clicked it but i goes only down to where you build the oven for mira
but maybe i should have scroll down myself till the mansion
i appreciate your patience to explain it to me

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
with mira's sister, i have 10 affection but can't do more (it does not go up more with gifts). in the walkthrough it says, i should offer money for sex but not getting that option. any idea what should i do?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
with mira's sister, i have 10 affection but can't do more (it does not go up more with gifts). in the walkthrough it says, i should offer money for sex but not getting that option. any idea what should i do?
9am she'll talks to Grant in front of the inn when he is in town to there and interact.
just to make it clear youre not pay to have sex with her it about the money she owed Grant. but it do lead to sec with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: martinlongbow
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes