Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I wonder if when we have board in the town, we will get lame tasks like "take a walk with the dog" or "find and deliver some herbs"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder if when we have board in the town, we will get lame tasks like "take a walk with the dog" or "find a deliver some herbs"
I would like tasks like head hunting...
Kill that big Orc in the deeper woods (Gurtak), "The raven" Dead or alive... well atleast some minibosses like defeat the leaders of the Cultists in the destroyed monastery.
I mean we could also expect something like bring us 20 animal fat (Lucious)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I would like tasks like head hunting...
Kill that big Orc in the deeper woods (Gurtak), "The raven" Dead or alive... well atleast some minibosses like defeat the leaders of the Cultists in the destroyed monastery.
I mean we could also expect something like bring us 20 animal fat (Lucious)
Sure, but I mean the same quests of do and repeat that rpg games have. Then there are other quests like exploring, get treasures, hunt the ultra-super-megatron-bear of the forest.Or find the Tsuchinoko, one of the two.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sure, but I mean the same quests of do and repeat that rpg games have. Then there are other quests like exploring, get treasures, hunt the ultra-super-megatron-bear of the forest.Or find the Tsuchinoko, one of the two.
Well head hunting certain enemies will be a one time only thing obviously, but fetch Quests could be repeatable.
The Question is... which Job the MC is capeable of doing could be done in a village like Arenfield?
Fighting Threads and providing Items the local merchant requested before are obvious.
Well maybe there could be a notice hung up like the Baron demands to speak to the MC immediately (for the contract or when Liandra disappears).
Maybe it could be used to share secret messages with Hekima for example, if sided with him.
John could also request Iron and copper (mainly before the mine is taken back by MC)
Maybe Roe venison for the Tavern (Thomas or Claire)

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well head hunting certain enemies will be a one time only thing obviously, but fetch Quests could be repeatable.
The Question is... which Job the MC is capeable of doing could be done in a village like Arenfield?
Fighting Threads and providing Items the local merchant requested before are obvious.
Well maybe there could be a notice hung up like the Baron demands to speak to the MC immediately (for the contract or when Liandra disappears).
Maybe it could be used to share secret messages with Hekima for example, if sided with him.
John could also request Iron and copper (mainly before the mine is taken back by MC)
Why the baron would put a paper on the board, when he can send the butler, his useless son or a guard to Mc house? The mc will go to home, eventually.
Also, why you put secret messages that people can see, when you can enter his house and go downstairs?

If we find a source of Iron from brigands, soldiers or something like that, sure.

The only thing about unique quests to put on the thread, is killing small camps of brigands, get specific items, hunting ultrabeasts, or take some orc heads in exchange of money. I remember in the medieval times mercenaries cut ears from their enemies in exchange of moni.

Also catch some strange and unique animals to have in a aquarium on some shit, like the Tsuchinoko.
With one Tsuchinoko you get infinite ammo.

Reactions: zARRR and mrttao

JackaL77

May 7, 2018
wait, how did you do that?
when I go to interact with their armor the game tells me that it has not been implemented yet.

also you are missing 5 more mercs. the cap is 20. build a 2nd tent above the training ring
You can't use it, but you can equip your mercenaries

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
Does paying mercenaries work for anyone?

For me when calendar in the mercenaries map reaches 0 and then switches to 29 neither the amount of gold in the chest in the camp nor the mercenaries morale change.

Or is this system not fully implemented yet?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Anyone else finds it funny that we still pay them full salary and gotta deal with their morale even if you used mind control on all of the mercs?

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone else finds it funny that we still pay them full salary and gotta deal with their morale even if you used mind control on all of the mercs?
Already been discussed in discord the description of mind control will be changed to accomodate for this plot hole.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
She's in Gwen's cottage (Can't remember her name) You get a choice in dialogue, one of the choices gives her a "Dick"
Can't remember what does what so save first ;)
When given the choice, the option that makes her futa explicitly says it does, as long as one isn't playing a much earlier version of the game.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes