Yotetar

May 23, 2020
With Penny I hope we fix the barn and get some lands to hire people, make profit and get vegetables and bread.In the next update at least.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That could be added, But I think better rations will need Penny, and a cooker.
If we repair the barn she can keep livestock, which means meat and vegetables in sufficient ammounts, Ok the MC could drop stuff from his inventory in a storage as he does at home but getting free provides sounds better to me... for the cooking we already know enough skilled cooks who could do it, let Emily, Claire and Athia do it and once Julia lives with MC she can chip in aswell... heck if we ask Belinda she might help out aswell

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
If we repair the barn she can keep livestock, which means meat and vegetables in sufficient ammounts, Ok the MC could drop stuff from his inventory in a storage as he does at home but getting free provides sounds better to me... for the cooking we already know enough skilled cooks who could do it, let Emily, Claire and Athia do it and once Julia lives with MC she can chip in aswell... heck if we ask Belinda she might help out aswell
We will see, eitherway there is a long way until Penny win again cowboy.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
With Penny I hope we fix the barn and get some lands to hire people, make profit and get vegetables and bread.In the next update at least.
I had been assuming we will get her parents original farmland back
For now, I recommend not taking sides. Yes, Eric is an asshole who would willingly sell her daughter to the orcs just to get an upper hand, but Van might be as bad or worse; we just don't know yet.
Well... Van's minion promises to make you the baron instead of Giron. And previously (rumah) seizing power was the alpha route and leaving someone else in charge the cuck route.
But at the same time I got an intuitive impression from what little I have seen so far that picking a side is the more cucked route.

I also got the impression that the alpha route is gonna end up being:
> stay neutral
> seduce queen
> both kings die. queen becomes new ruler, with princess as heir
> marry princess.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017

Well... Van's minion promises to make you the baron instead of Giron. And previously (rumah) seizing power was the alpha route and leaving someone else in charge the cuck route.
But at the same time I got an intuitive impression from what little I have seen so far that picking a side is the more cucked route.

> stay neutral
> seduce queen
> marry princess.
Or help Athia, make her goddess again, marry her, be a god, piss on those false kings to show dominance, send them to the orc camp and for the finale kill Gurtak.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

> stay neutral
> seduce queen
> marry princess.
- Stay neutral
- Bang the queen
-???
- Profit
Or help Athia, make her goddess again, marry her, be a god, piss on those false kings to show dominance, send them to the orc camp and for the finale kill Gurtak.
Gurtak is but a small fry, after the final showdown with him, it’s out of the picture or overshadowed by more menacing and powerful antagonists.
After beating up the orc main chief, the last two possible antagonists of the orc side are Tia’s father and Gromthul himself.

I wonder why Athia’s husband didn’t intervene yet, he either hated the gal or simply enjoys NTR

Reactions: KappaClaus

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
- Stay neutral
- Bang the queen
-???
- Profit

Gurtak is but a small fry, after the final showdown with him, it’s out of the picture or overshadowed by more menacing and powerful antagonists.
After beating up the orc main chief, the last two possible antagonists of the orc side are Tia’s father and Gromthul himself.

I wonder why Athia’s husband didn’t intervene yet, he either hated the gal or simply enjoys NTR
Yeah i know Gurtak is a small fry. I was just being sarcastic because even tho everything about him is over in the game, I still have that quest.
And for Athia, she explained that her relationship with her husband wasn't really based on emotions and she was virgin before MC irrc

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah i know Gurtak is a small fry. I was just being sarcastic because even tho everything about him is over in the game, I still have that quest.
And for Athia, she explained that her relationship with her husband wasn't really based on emotions and she was virgin before MC irrc
I know, I know.

I’ll ask Chyos maybe later what to do with that revenge quest, still open.

On Uldar tho, I remember that, but I still think he would be pretty pissed off seeing his wife getting stuffed like a turkey, even if he hated ger, it’s still an hit on his image.
There is probably an hidden reason/plot twist as always tho.
Maybe he just doesn’t know and next Athia update, he realizes it and comes back.
Who knows

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think I may have fucked up the Athia quest, if Gwen starts drawing power from me did I side with her?
Gwen will always drawn power from haveing sex with MC, if her Corruption is below 20 and you loose stats however than yes you sided with her

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Gwen will always drawn power from haveing sex with MC, if her Corruption is below 20 and you loose stats however than yes you sided with her
well fuck, serves me right i guess for skipping through dialogue since and not reading the walkthrough since i don't really find her story all that interesting.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Finally,lol
wait, how did you do that?
when I go to interact with their armor the game tells me that it has not been implemented yet.

also you are missing 5 more mercs. the cap is 20. build a 2nd tent above the training ring

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes