Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know what, I'm just sitting here waitin' for 0.5.2.0 and let you guys have the thrill with unexpected bugs :D

See ya :sneaky:
Quoting myself... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

All Praise to Lord Chyos !!!!!
I got some "NTR" save to share if you guy/gal like.
This is a short one Of part 3 NTR Event .

Also if you don't wanna get spoiler or else , ignore this thread . It will spoil all the fun, But saving your time still.
Before you download it ,

Remember that each file number once you extract from zip file and put in a "save" file , in the game .In the game save , it is ascended in one . Due to file 1 is for the auto save .
For example , you extract " file 7" and In the game it is "file 6".

Remember extract everything from the zip file including the "global" and "config.rpgsave".Otherwise it won't work.

Start from

file 7: Beside the church , you will see there is a woman lower herself with a guard. What are they think ? Beside the Holy church , get a room inside already.
file8 : The second floor of the Taven ,Pia & Thomas are having a conversion or action?
file 9: same as file8 .......... But more
file 10: same as file8 .......... But more++++ MOREMORE
file 11: MC witness he ,Tia & Lyria lost to .......... ORC ..BRIGAND ....GLOBIN....But never a ROGUE before , everything has a first time right?
file 12: Hekima and Anya are having romantic moment ...spoiler alert, no sex yet.
file13: Hekima and Anya are having romantic moment.........no sex yet?????or have sex yet??
file 14: it is a tricky one . You need to get Rick drunk and bring him back home with kate .And then have sex with arianna and Kate together and then let Rick join them ,so it is a part of NTR I think.
That is all for now .
Hope you guy/gal love it .Please have fun and enjoy .
My save collection isn't perfect, I hope you you guy/gal let me know where I can find more .
Editing myself...

h2-6.png

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
0.Find 2 dresses for Liandra & Lyvia in the baron's mansion on the 2nd floor. One is in the wardrobe down right and the other top right in the baron's bedroom. Bring them to the women when they are both at the camp

The horsehair you get it from the horse of Ophilia, if you bought the horse, go to the penny stables or whatever that is.

Es Tu

Apr 30, 2017
0.Find 2 dresses for Liandra & Lyvia in the baron's mansion on the 2nd floor. One is in the wardrobe down right and the other top right in the baron's bedroom. Bring them to the women when they are both at the camp

The horsehair you get it from the horse of Ophilia, if you bought the horse, go to the penny stables or whatever that is.

cant find the dress in barons rooms dresser

Reactions: jed999 and dale73

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
There's a bug where you get locked in a menu to recall Tier 2 mercenaries within the camp menu, i am not too sure what causes it to happen but you cant close the menu at all and have to load a previous save.

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Hey guys, any idea how to trigger the last part from the changelog?--- ( [*]A new quest will start in Arenfield once you completed some requirements (Liandra's story, Lyvia's story), many thanks

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
It'd be cool to see more outfit changes for some of the npcs that have basically completed stories like penny.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
The party at the camp is now available even if you sent Liandra to the Baron (this will also help to improve morale, you must have your men at the camp or it won't work)
Mmmm.... You wanna say.... GANG-BANG ???? O_O

Jun 24, 2017
I got some "NTR" save to share if you guy/gal like.
Ps, saving your time as well.
I have tried to collected most (not all) the NTR scene I can ,but I m sure there is a few missing, either I forgot or I m way to far to restart the game to got the scene .So sorry about that .:cry:
Also if you don't wanna get spoiler or else , ignore this thread . It will spoiler all the fun, But saving your time still.
Before you download it ,

Remember that each file number once you extract from zip file and put in a "save" file , in the game .In the game save , it is ascended in one . Due to file 1 is for the auto save .
For example , you extract " file 7" and In the game it is "file 6".

Remember extract everything from the zip file including the "global" and "config.rpgsave".Otherwise it won't work.

Start from

file7: MC peeking Lucius doing a body check to Penny , it is included the whole body check if you know what I mean:giggle:
file8: Dasan Route: mostly a scene after you scout the Orc camp with Tia and report .Yousee Dasan and Raaisha are........you know resisting <---(y)
file 9 : Sorry , it is just some process file when I was In the NTR route.Plz dont care about it .
Unless ,you want to continue in Dasan route yourself .
file10 : MC banish Dasan, horray Right! But what happen if you and Tia meet him and lost to him? What will he do to you.....Hehe
file11: MC banish Dasan, horray Again!!!!! But what happen if you and Tia + Lyvia meet him and lost to him? What will he do to you or them or her?.....Hehehehe
file12: If you love to see Verena(rick& arianna's mother) and Roderic lovely reunited ....ps I dont like it at all, MC is better.
file13: NO sex scene ,just let you decide is Sabrina got the first time by someone or by you.
file 14: NO sex scene , a backup save For you to decide NTR route or MC route to Liandra fate
file15: Dave and Frisha , finally this lover bird can be together , if you are interested watching them ......Welcome
file16: Well , I failed to save Bianca and Gavina from the dark elf , now they are having fun with the globins , And NOW I bring Tia and Lyvia to rescue them. But!!!! What if !!!! I lost them too? Will that be a 8some?
file17 : MC with Bianca and Gavina in the globins cave, just find a globin and use the dead potion to lost the battle, what would happen to them ?
file 18: At Midnight , in the mayor mansion ,second floor ,you hear there is some noise behind the door . What are she or they doing ? Training LOL!
file19: same thing as file 18, but dialog and the julia route is different.
file20: same thing as file 18, but dialog and the julia route is different.
file21: In the holy church , inside the priest bedroom , what are Francis and Sister Natasha doing?
file 22 : MC and Tia + Lyvia in forest , just encounter an orc and lost ,You know what will happen.
file 23: MC and Tia in forest , just encounter an orc and lost ,You know what will happen
file24: MC and Lyvia in forest , just encounter a Brigand and lost ........FML!
file 25: Pixel sex scene, after you & Tia lost against the Brigand when you came out from Imawyn tent.
file 26: MC and Arianna are playing Hide and Seek , but she is stuck in the a log, and you decide not help her to get the FUCK Out , the who will Get HER FUCK OUT?
file27: There is something wrong when Arianna went inside Uncle Corven tent.
file 28: God Damn Penny reunited with Henry ,MC can do nothing on it.
file 29: Above the taven , Kate is having a conversion with her Father 's friend , are you gonna listen ? PLz dont if you r in kate love route.
file 30: Above the taven, Kate & Thomas are having a conversion or an action ?
file 31: Penny and Lucius fun? short fun!!
file 32: you are in the mountain path with Tia , once you across it ,you will meet her mom and Orc dad , Once you lost the fight , The whole family reunion will trigger . Without Mc only.
file 33: Next Orc attack in 3 Days , plenty time for you to decide send whom to be a joyToy.
file 34:Next Orc attack in 0 Days, no time to decide...Too bad
file 35: Joytoy for Orc is Tia !!! Save your Time
file 36: A backup save For you to decide NTR(Dasan) route or MC route to the tribe.
file 37: In the church , go south to the dark room ,use the lockpick , you will see Mira and Aidalin
file38 : Beneth the holy church inside the crypt, time to decide you lie or tell truth to mIra either MC fuck or not Fuck the sexy Demon.
file39: you are inside the back of the bookcase in the mayor study room , stay and listen or witness the conversion between Emily and the Mayor
file40: ASS , PENNY & LUCIUS
file 41 : Dasan route, you submit the Orc chieftian Daugther to Dasan , And MC gonna witness their or her first time.

That 's all for Second part, I bet some of it is repeat with the part 1 , Sorry about that .It is a mess when I try to re organize the file number and the scene.
Hope you enjoy . Like it or Not.. .....Please have fun and enjoy .
All praise the LORD CHYOS!!!!!
Because of him , this fantasy existed!!
View attachment 2141935 View attachment 2141935 View attachment 2141935

wait.. I forget to use the Spoiler tag again >.Darn it!
Not all heroes wear capes.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Liandra Name/Dialogue shows up at the Camp Party when the party is over and Lyvia, Tia, and MC are at the campfire, even when she's living in the baron's mansion. Is this a bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The notion that the goddess of lust is going to sterilize humanity to help the god of orcs exterminate them is just so so far out there... that it is impressive.

Also, if humanity was sterilized on behalf of the god of orcs, then the orcs and drow are not going to wait for them to die of old age. they would massacre them directly in a decade or so when the human armies become weaker due to aging.
Something she would be directly complicit in due to doing it specifically for the god of orcs.

As for transforming humans... this is really not an extermination.
You are missing the points completly... is it deliberately I wonder?
I didn't say sterilize either... you are messing with my words and make something completly new I never even said.

Isha wants revenge and make other people feel the same Level of anxiety she felt. genderbending all mortal races (includeing Orcs, Elves and stuff) would achieve something like that... and again she NO LONGER is the goddess of Lust.
Isha has no interest in humanity beyond the point to punish them for abondening her.
Extermination is bringing an end to a race, wether by direct force or meddling with the circumstences around them... why do you think there is "the red list"? Do you think humanity is out there hunting and killing all those species?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes