mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
There still a lot of bugs in the version. I would wait until 2.0 at least.
You have no proof there still "a lot" of bugs in this version. Don't make this kind of statement so definitely when you have nothing. You even don't know what kind of this bug is. We have been warned by Dev. There's no need to scare others by fraud.

This is again a test release! So even though I tested it very extensive there will probably be bugs (maybe even gamebreaking bugs). Please be aware of this and if you play it keep a copy of your saves!

If you don't like playtesting then wait a few days. I will upload a fixed version as soon as I've removed every bug that you guys run into.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You have no proof there still "a lot" of bugs in this version. Don't make this kind of statement so definitely when you have nothing. You even don't know what kind of this bug is. We have been warned by Dev. There's no need to scare others by fraud.
We have stuff lmao.
There are still lots of bugs reported on discord and on the thread that are still getting fixed.
From John and the bars to Lyvia talks.
He is only making a warning, no need to attack

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
can i change umah appearance or do i have to replay the whole game ?
Depends, you get a final choice that even the MC ponders about it, and then it’s final, that’s why it is even recommended by to save.
When she returns normal you get the chance to let her stay like she is, or transform it back, after that, it is final.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
All Praise to Lord Chyos !!!!!
I got some "NTR" save to share if you guy/gal like.
Ps, saving your time as well.
I have tried to collected most (not all) the NTR scene I can ,but I m sure there is a few missing, either I forgot or I m way to far to restart the game to got the scene .So sorry about that .:cry:
Also if you don't wanna get spoiler or else , ignore this thread . It will spoiler all the fun, But saving your time still.
Before you download it ,

Remember that each file number once you extract from zip file and put in a "save" file , in the game .In the game save , it is ascended in one . Due to file 1 is for the auto save .
For example , you extract " file 7" and In the game it is "file 6".

Remember extract everything from the zip file including the "global" and "config.rpgsave".Otherwise it won't work.

Start from

file7: MC peeking Lucius doing a body check to Penny , it is included the whole body check if you know what I mean:giggle:
file8: Dasan Route: mostly a scene after you scout the Orc camp with Tia and report .Yousee Dasan and Raaisha are........you know resisting <---(y)
file 9 : Sorry , it is just some process file when I was In the NTR route.Plz dont care about it .
Unless ,you want to continue in Dasan route yourself .
file10 : MC banish Dasan, horray Right! But what happen if you and Tia meet him and lost to him? What will he do to you.....Hehe
file11: MC banish Dasan, horray Again!!!!! But what happen if you and Tia + Lyvia meet him and lost to him? What will he do to you or them or her?.....Hehehehe
file12: If you love to see Verena(rick& arianna's mother) and Roderic lovely reunited ....ps I dont like it at all, MC is better.
file13: NO sex scene ,just let you decide is Sabrina got the first time by someone or by you.
file 14: NO sex scene , a backup save For you to decide NTR route or MC route to Liandra fate
file15: Dave and Frisha , finally this lover bird can be together , if you are interested watching them ......Welcome
file16: Well , I failed to save Bianca and Gavina from the dark elf , now they are having fun with the globins , And NOW I bring Tia and Lyvia to rescue them. But!!!! What if !!!! I lost them too? Will that be a 8some?
file17 : MC with Bianca and Gavina in the globins cave, just find a globin and use the dead potion to lost the battle, what would happen to them ?
file 18: At Midnight , in the mayor mansion ,second floor ,you hear there is some noise behind the door . What are she or they doing ? Training LOL!
file19: same thing as file 18, but dialog and the julia route is different.
file20: same thing as file 18, but dialog and the julia route is different.
file21: In the holy church , inside the priest bedroom , what are Francis and Sister Natasha doing?
file 22 : MC and Tia + Lyvia in forest , just encounter an orc and lost ,You know what will happen.
file 23: MC and Tia in forest , just encounter an orc and lost ,You know what will happen
file24: MC and Lyvia in forest , just encounter a Brigand and lost ........FML!
file 25: Pixel sex scene, after you & Tia lost against the Brigand when you came out from Imawyn tent.
file 26: MC and Arianna are playing Hide and Seek , but she is stuck in the a log, and you decide not help her to get the FUCK Out , the who will Get HER FUCK OUT?
file27: There is something wrong when Arianna went inside Uncle Corven tent.
file 28: God Damn Penny reunited with Henry ,MC can do nothing on it.
file 29: Above the taven , Kate is having a conversion with her Father 's friend , are you gonna listen ? PLz dont if you r in kate love route.
file 30: Above the taven, Kate & Thomas are having a conversion or an action ?
file 31: Penny and Lucius fun? short fun!!
file 32: you are in the mountain path with Tia , once you across it ,you will meet her mom and Orc dad , Once you lost the fight , The whole family reunion will trigger . Without Mc only.
file 33: Next Orc attack in 3 Days , plenty time for you to decide send whom to be a joyToy.
file 34:Next Orc attack in 0 Days, no time to decide...Too bad
file 35: Joytoy for Orc is Tia !!! Save your Time
file 36: A backup save For you to decide NTR(Dasan) route or MC route to the tribe.
file 37: In the church , go south to the dark room ,use the lockpick , you will see Mira and Aidalin
file38 : Beneth the holy church inside the crypt, time to decide you lie or tell truth to mIra either MC fuck or not Fuck the sexy Demon.
file39: you are inside the back of the bookcase in the mayor study room , stay and listen or witness the conversion between Emily and the Mayor
file40: ASS , PENNY & LUCIUS
file 41 : Dasan route, you submit the Orc chieftian Daugther to Dasan , And MC gonna witness their or her first time.

That 's all for Second part, I bet some of it is repeat with the part 1 , Sorry about that .It is a mess when I try to re organize the file number and the scene.
Hope you enjoy . Like it or Not.. .....Please have fun and enjoy .
All praise the LORD CHYOS!!!!!
Because of him , this fantasy existed!!
View attachment A Struggle with Sin_save_part2_1.zip View attachment A Struggle with Sin_save_part2_1.zip View attachment A Struggle with Sin_save_part2_1.zip

wait.. I forget to use the Spoiler tag again >.Darn it!

Last edited:

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
I got some "NTR" save to share if you guy/gal like.
This is a short one Of part 3 NTR Event .

Also if you don't wanna get spoiler or else , ignore this thread . It will spoil all the fun, But saving your time still.
Before you download it ,

Remember that each file number once you extract from zip file and put in a "save" file , in the game .In the game save , it is ascended in one . Due to file 1 is for the auto save .
For example , you extract " file 7" and In the game it is "file 6".

Remember extract everything from the zip file including the "global" and "config.rpgsave".Otherwise it won't work.

Start from

file 7: Beside the church , you will see there is a woman lower herself with a guard. What are they think ? Beside the Holy church , get a room inside already.
file8 : The second floor of the Taven ,Pia & Thomas are having a conversion or action?
file 9: same as file8 .......... But more
file 10: same as file8 .......... But more++++ MOREMORE
file 11: MC witness he ,Tia & Lyria lost to .......... ORC ..BRIGAND ....GLOBIN....But never a ROGUE before , everything has a first time right?
file 12: Hekima and Anya are having romantic moment ...spoiler alert, no sex yet.
file13: Hekima and Anya are having romantic moment.........no sex yet?????or have sex yet??
file 14: it is a tricky one . You need to get Rick drunk and bring him back home with kate .And then have sex with arianna and Kate together and then let Rick join them ,so it is a part of NTR I think.
That is all for now .
Hope you guy/gal love it .Please have fun and enjoy .
My save collection isn't perfect, I hope you you guy/gal let me know where I can find more .

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I didn't say slaugther.
you literally said exterminate humanity.
Sh allied herself with a god whoms declared goal is to end humanity
When you ally with someone, that does not mean you take on all of their goals as your own goal.
Especially when it is a temporary alliance of convenience.
And we see it when she is perfectly fine with you fighting against his goals

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Exterminate=slaugther?
Am I really the only one seeing this as wrong?
is slaugther a way to exterminate? yes... is it the only way? no!
Prey tell how does she plan to exterminate humanity without slaughter?
especially considering your claim that she is doing it solely due to an alliance with the god of demons, orcs, and drow.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Prey tell how does she plan to exterminate humanity without slaughter?
especially considering your claim that she is doing it solely due to an alliance with the god of demons, orcs, and drow.
I gave an example in my first Post you originally quoted.
Remove the ability to reproduce and age will do the rest
There is also the option to reverse the transformation Uldar, Athia and Isha originally made to Orckind which resulted in humanity over time.
Or by spinning this even further she creates her own race by transforming the mortal races even further

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
When is the guard near the inn going to ask MC to meet Giron? It's been more than 2 weeks after I completed the quest "Combat Readiness", and I already have two Rank 3 and six Rank 2 mercenaries. In the walkthrough it says I should not meet Giron unless the mercs have Level 30+. Right now I have 15 mercs. Does that mean that I need to raise each of my man to at least Rank 2 to trigger the guard?

Last edited:

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
Depends, you get a final choice that even the MC ponders about it, and then it’s final, that’s why it is even recommended by to save.
When she returns normal you get the chance to let her stay like she is, or transform it back, after that, it is final.
okay thanks !!

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
It seems that John the smith still uses iron bars to make swords after I request armors from him. The version of game I played is v0.5.1.9.
View attachment 2142004 View attachment 2142005 View attachment 2141996 View attachment 2142006
Thanks, I'll have a look.

When is the guard near the inn going to ask MC to meet Giron? It's been more than 2 weeks after I completed the quest "Combat Readiness", and I already have two Rank 3 and six Rank 2 mercenaries. In the walkthrough it says I should not meet Giron unless the mercs have Level 30+. Right now I have 15 mercs. Does that mean that I need to raise each of my man to at least Rank 2 to trigger the guard?
Which route did you choose for Liandra? If you're on the camp route with her you might have to spy on Giron & Dave during the afternoon first. that will trigger the event to spawn the next day. - This step isn't mentioned in Liandra's questlog for her quest (at the time I made it just an optional bit of information you could see) Now that it is pretty much manditory part of Lyvia's quest I will probably add it to the questlog during Liandra's quest. but for those of you who have a save that is already past that point, you won't get to see that questlog step.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I gave an example in my first Post you originally quoted.
Remove the ability to reproduce and age will do the rest
There is also the option to reverse the transformation Uldar, Athia and Isha originally made to Orckind which resulted in humanity over time.
Or by spinning this even further she creates her own race by transforming the mortal races even further
The notion that the goddess of lust is going to sterilize humanity to help the god of orcs exterminate them is just so so far out there... that it is impressive.

Also, if humanity was sterilized on behalf of the god of orcs, then the orcs and drow are not going to wait for them to die of old age. they would massacre them directly in a decade or so when the human armies become weaker due to aging.
Something she would be directly complicit in due to doing it specifically for the god of orcs.

As for transforming humans... this is really not an extermination.
dictionary said:
exterminate

ĭk-stûr′mə-nāt″
transitive verb
  1. To get rid of by destroying completely: synonym: annihilate.
  2. To drive out or away; to expel.
  3. To destroy utterly; to cut off; to extirpate; to annihilate; to root out
  4. To eliminate, as unknown quantities.
verb
  1. To all of a population, usually deliberate and especially applied to .
  2. ( ) To bring a definite to, completely. A rather strong word that that what has been ended won't .

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes